Rhonda G
Rhonda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Each time I have had to contact Smile Direct they have been very professional and have always responded shortly and fixed my concern or issue. The new location of the Brisbane store was way easier to find and still great service. This time I needed new scans for my refinement which was on offer. Staff is so helpful and friendly too at the Brisbane Store

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the high star review!

Abs
AbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Popped in-store in Brissy to get a scan for a touch-up to my existing treatment and I was blown away by the friendly courtesy staff who were so helpful and engaging.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear about your experience! thanks for the high star rating!

Sonia Johnson
Sonia Johnson South East Queensland, QLD

So perfect!

I went in today for my first appointment and they were all so lovely. We were greeted instantly and taken care of straight away. Lauren B served us and was so lovely! She made conversation the whole time and seemed genuinely interested in us! Lovely and thorough walk through on the clear alingers and helped with any question we had! amazing experience

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Sonia. Thank you for this awesome review! Lauren is truly amazing and we are super proud of her!

Be Smart
Be SmartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consultation - Lauren B

Lauren B is extremely understanding and very caring. She explained everything step by step and in a perfectly understandable way.
I am hoping things will go smoothly and we will see a difference.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Jenny C.
Jenny C.South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t work

I went through the whole process and my teeth were not straight but the end of it. I never Heard back from the dentist or anyone about it not only that I was meant to receive my 1st set of retainers as part of my package but never got them and never heard back from anyone regarding my progress a waste of $3000 when I could of gone and got the proper ones done they were happy to take my money but not provide the service

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jenny, We are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very pleasant and wonderful staff

Excellent visit today . The staff were very courteous and helpful with my evaluation. I would recommend this shop to anyone that needs their realignment. The visit was pleasant and the staff were very informative.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Max. Thank you for sharing this experience with us! We always love to read how much our customers enjoy their appointments :)

Crimsonburn
Crimsonburn

Fast and friendly service

Was greeted with a friendly smile by the receptionist (sorry, forgot his name)

Awesome, friendly service!
Lauren B was very professional and provided lots of information! Would definitely recommend to friends!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Crimsonburn, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

I got a good experience

I visited the smile shop for the first time today. The receptionist was friendly. I took a 3D image of my teeth in a separate room. The person in charge of me was kind!!!

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Yurika, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Akerke
AkerkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING team and product!

Just had my consultation today with lovely Lauren.B and Ali at Smile direct on Queen.St!
I was fascinated by their professionalism! Both of them being very patient, asking the right questions, offering options, sharing their honest opinions, helped me to find what I exactly needed for my future smile:)
Extra ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨ for my smile guide Lauren.B's sense of humour! Thank you for your time and help! Appreciate it a lot ☺️
Highly recommend this place!

Meghan C.
Meghan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

The team and smile direct club are so lovely and have such wonderful customer service Lauren explained everything with great detail and made it really easy for me to understand everything that was going to happen with my new smile!
Very professional.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you very much for your kind review Meghan, we are happy to hear about your experience, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Emily Fenwick
Emily Fenwick South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

This place is a very clean and quiet place. Very Very professional, Super lovely and made my appointment one of a kind!!
I had Lauren and she was a very chatty and sweet person. 100% recommend her She’s wonderful!! The price for it is unreal! I really though it was too good to be true, Amazing place can not tell you enough of how much I recommend this place

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Emily. Your feedback and input are so valuable to us and we truly take it to heart

Rachel L.
Rachel L.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service, great smile.

Smile Direct were great to deal with. They give a bit of the hard sell, but I can't fault their product or service from my experience. The postage can take a while, but talking to them via their Facebook page gets you a quick response. I'm delighted with the improvements to my smile.

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Rachel! This means the world to us. If you need any help in the meantime, don't hesitate to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards,

Teresa
TeresaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t do it go anywhere else

All they did was move my gap from between my front two teeth to two teeth over. They say they will do it in x amount of time and it will look like this but it is lies. They send you out touch up kits that don’t actually move teeth straight. I’m in the processes of getting a partial refund and even that is predicted to take 10 days to process to a credit card I told them is CLOSED, then another 10 days to go to my bank account. This company is abhorrent to say the absolute least. Someone sue!!!!!!!! Do a class action lawsuit. They’re doing it in the states do it here!! I cannot stand them with a passion. Worst company I have ever had to deal with in my entire life. Seriously go to anyone else but SDC. Save yourself!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Teresa. Thanks for taking the time to leave a rating. We're concerned to see that it wasn't a 5-star experience. If you have any concerns or feedback to add, feel free to email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards.

Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!!

The attention was great as usual. I am almost finished with my treatment. So far pretty good! They are very professional and care about what i want and want. I recommend it!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Cynthia, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!

Hannie
HannieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

This was my 3rd visits to Smile Direct, staff member was nice and helpful as always. She has advised me how to and where to discuss my concerns when I mentioned about lower teeth not lining up. Gentle 3D scan too. Thank you!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Hannie. We are so glad to see you had a nice time at our Smile Shop, we appreciate you sharing your experience!