Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Perfect

I had an initial consultation at smile direct club. Good and friendly customer service was provided. Answered all my questions and explained each and everything in an understandable and simple language

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Navya. Thank you for this awesome review!

Great customer service!

Can’t wait to get these shipped to me, went in for a scan today and the lady that did it was super nice! Explained everything in perfect detail including prices and how it works.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kayla, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Roel Dante
Roel DanteSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE = PEACE OF MIND

I visited the Queen Street outlet and was greeted by the manager. I had many questions but was relieved to have a short conversation with the manager who walked me through the product, the company, the payment and delivery process. I was shown the product and was able to handle it. All my questions were answered in a professional and timely manner. This short but important step was excellent as it put my mind at ease. Thank you.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Roel, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Amazing visit

Hey Lauren! Thank you so much for today. You did a great job analysing my teeth and I felt super comfortable during the entire process! Definitely pleased with customer service

Really great experience

When I first went for my consultation with Smile Direct Club, the staff were very friendly and professional. I was attended to by Lauren B, who showed a great deal of interest in the issues with my teeth. From the moment I walked into the place, I felt very welcomed by both the consultant and dentist. Love their service and advice.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Laura, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Our Oasis
Our Oasis South East Queensland, QLD

Winners are Grinners

Thankyou my visit was very pleasant , I found the scan compared to the DIY kit an Awesome experience and much easier. It would probably be easier for the client to be in a reclined position to get that perfect scan with that extra comfort , I felt I struggled with holding my head still. A special thanks to the young lady who did my scan , It was nice to see you enjoy what you do.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the kind review, we highly appreciate it, feel free to contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com if you require further assistance.

Angela C.
Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed

I had my first visit this week at Smile Direct with Lauren B. I was very impressed with the very friendly though professional service I received form the moment I walked in the door. I was attended to by Lauren B, she has great product knowledge as well as making you feel important and comfortable.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Angela. Thank you for this awesome review and for sharing all those beautiful details!

Rhonda G
Rhonda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Each time I have had to contact Smile Direct they have been very professional and have always responded shortly and fixed my concern or issue. The new location of the Brisbane store was way easier to find and still great service. This time I needed new scans for my refinement which was on offer. Staff is so helpful and friendly too at the Brisbane Store

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the high star review!

Abs
AbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Popped in-store in Brissy to get a scan for a touch-up to my existing treatment and I was blown away by the friendly courtesy staff who were so helpful and engaging.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear about your experience! thanks for the high star rating!

Sonia Johnson
Sonia Johnson South East Queensland, QLD

So perfect!

I went in today for my first appointment and they were all so lovely. We were greeted instantly and taken care of straight away. Lauren B served us and was so lovely! She made conversation the whole time and seemed genuinely interested in us! Lovely and thorough walk through on the clear alingers and helped with any question we had! amazing experience

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Sonia. Thank you for this awesome review! Lauren is truly amazing and we are super proud of her!

Professional and informative

Felt really comfortable as the staff were Informative and very friendly, they had answered all of my questions adequately and professionally. Walked out of the shop knowing what to expect with the next steps of the journey

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are happy to hear back from you Sazia, thanks for your kind review!

Be Smart
Be SmartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consultation - Lauren B

Lauren B is extremely understanding and very caring. She explained everything step by step and in a perfectly understandable way.
I am hoping things will go smoothly and we will see a difference.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Jenny C.
Jenny C.South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t work

I went through the whole process and my teeth were not straight but the end of it. I never Heard back from the dentist or anyone about it not only that I was meant to receive my 1st set of retainers as part of my package but never got them and never heard back from anyone regarding my progress a waste of $3000 when I could of gone and got the proper ones done they were happy to take my money but not provide the service

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jenny, We are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very pleasant and wonderful staff

Excellent visit today . The staff were very courteous and helpful with my evaluation. I would recommend this shop to anyone that needs their realignment. The visit was pleasant and the staff were very informative.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Max. Thank you for sharing this experience with us! We always love to read how much our customers enjoy their appointments :)

Crimsonburn
Crimsonburn

Fast and friendly service

Was greeted with a friendly smile by the receptionist (sorry, forgot his name)

Awesome, friendly service!
Lauren B was very professional and provided lots of information! Would definitely recommend to friends!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Crimsonburn, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!