SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and professional.

Staff were really friendly, professional and efficient.
One appointment and everything was explained really well. I am truly amazed by the scanning technology, very impressive… a new smile within 4 months hopefully!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Fiona, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Chayanne Sanderson
Chayanne SandersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very lovely staff! Had a really good experience

The staff were very lovely, inviting and helpful. Overall I had a really good experience with the Brisbane shop and would definitely recommend others to come to the Brisbane shop.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

NicLa
NicLaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple!

Staff were very friendly and made the process simple and easy. Doesn’t appear to be any hidden costs, fair price, no extra appointments needed. The technology looks really impressive, Can’t wait to see results!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

NicLa, thank you so much for the positive review!

Sophie H
Sophie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't recommend this product enough

Having now completed my journey to 100% better & straighter teeth - I would recommend Smile direct club to anyone. Braces were going to cost me over 6k but I got the same results for 2.7k with the SDC treatment. Easy to use and the ability to take them out if I was going out for dinner/drinks.

The team were quick to fix problems (I got sent 2 uppers in one of my packs) and sent out retainers even though I tried the wire retainer for a while. Shipping is slow but worth the wait. Now I can't even remember my crooked smile.

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Sophie. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Amazing customer service

Lauren B at Smile Direct Brisbane couldn't have displayed better customer service skills. Every question I had was answered. Lauren went above and beyond to ensure I was looked after. The consultation is quick and feels really professional.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Jake, we're proud of our team, thank you so much for the shout out!

Excellent customer service so far

The website has been easy to use and booking and rescheduling appointments were easy as well, all online. The staff at smile direct have been very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. There was no waiting for my appointment once I was in store. Thank you

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Saan, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Great customer service!

Can’t wait to get these shipped to me, went in for a scan today and the lady that did it was super nice! Explained everything in perfect detail including prices and how it works.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kayla, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Roel Dante
Roel DanteSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE = PEACE OF MIND

I visited the Queen Street outlet and was greeted by the manager. I had many questions but was relieved to have a short conversation with the manager who walked me through the product, the company, the payment and delivery process. I was shown the product and was able to handle it. All my questions were answered in a professional and timely manner. This short but important step was excellent as it put my mind at ease. Thank you.

Store LocationQueen Street, Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Roel, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Amazing visit

Hey Lauren! Thank you so much for today. You did a great job analysing my teeth and I felt super comfortable during the entire process! Definitely pleased with customer service

Really great experience

When I first went for my consultation with Smile Direct Club, the staff were very friendly and professional. I was attended to by Lauren B, who showed a great deal of interest in the issues with my teeth. From the moment I walked into the place, I felt very welcomed by both the consultant and dentist. Love their service and advice.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Laura, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Our Oasis
Our Oasis South East Queensland, QLD

Winners are Grinners

Thankyou my visit was very pleasant , I found the scan compared to the DIY kit an Awesome experience and much easier. It would probably be easier for the client to be in a reclined position to get that perfect scan with that extra comfort , I felt I struggled with holding my head still. A special thanks to the young lady who did my scan , It was nice to see you enjoy what you do.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the kind review, we highly appreciate it, feel free to contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com if you require further assistance.

Angela C.
Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed

I had my first visit this week at Smile Direct with Lauren B. I was very impressed with the very friendly though professional service I received form the moment I walked in the door. I was attended to by Lauren B, she has great product knowledge as well as making you feel important and comfortable.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Angela. Thank you for this awesome review and for sharing all those beautiful details!

Rhonda G
Rhonda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Each time I have had to contact Smile Direct they have been very professional and have always responded shortly and fixed my concern or issue. The new location of the Brisbane store was way easier to find and still great service. This time I needed new scans for my refinement which was on offer. Staff is so helpful and friendly too at the Brisbane Store

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the high star review!

Professional and informative

Felt really comfortable as the staff were Informative and very friendly, they had answered all of my questions adequately and professionally. Walked out of the shop knowing what to expect with the next steps of the journey

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are happy to hear back from you Sazia, thanks for your kind review!

Be Smart
Be SmartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consultation - Lauren B

Lauren B is extremely understanding and very caring. She explained everything step by step and in a perfectly understandable way.
I am hoping things will go smoothly and we will see a difference.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.