Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

3.9
Abs
AbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Popped in-store in Brissy to get a scan for a touch-up to my existing treatment and I was blown away by the friendly courtesy staff who were so helpful and engaging.

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear about your experience! thanks for the high star rating!

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very pleasant and wonderful staff

Excellent visit today . The staff were very courteous and helpful with my evaluation. I would recommend this shop to anyone that needs their realignment. The visit was pleasant and the staff were very informative.

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Max. Thank you for sharing this experience with us! We always love to read how much our customers enjoy their appointments :)

Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!!

The attention was great as usual. I am almost finished with my treatment. So far pretty good! They are very professional and care about what i want and want. I recommend it!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Cynthia, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!

Hannie
HannieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

This was my 3rd visits to Smile Direct, staff member was nice and helpful as always. She has advised me how to and where to discuss my concerns when I mentioned about lower teeth not lining up. Gentle 3D scan too. Thank you!

Store LocationQueen St, Brisbane QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Hannie. We are so glad to see you had a nice time at our Smile Shop, we appreciate you sharing your experience!

Excellent staff

This is the 3rd time I have had a review on my smile journey and I cannot fault the professional, knowledgeable friendly staff at Brisbane cbd store thank you again

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for your feedback, we’re really appreciated it. If you ever need our assistance don't hesitate to reach out at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Steven
Steven South East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

The SDC member was extremely helpful, scans were quick and I left feeling confident that I was in good hands. The progress in only 6 months has been phenomenal, I’m looking forward to the next stage of refinements.

Store LocationBrisbane Smile Shop
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Steven, thanks for your kind comments about our team.

Wendy Noyes
Wendy NoyesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

The ladies behind the counter were lovely and polite. The person who performed my scan was very accomodating and took her time to explain everything she was doing. I felt very comfortable the entire time and am confident in smile direct club.

Store LocationBrisbane City
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Sonia was very professional, very helpful and was able to answer my queries in a very caring way. The face to face visit was very accessible with parking very close by.

Store Location344 Queen Street Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! thanks for your review Janelle, we'll continue working hard to provide the best customer experience possible, one step closer to get the smile you deserve!

Tonie
Tonie South East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant experience in the smile store

Lauren was super friendly and welcoming, second time seeing her, which was nice. So quick and easy. The new store is in a great location and very professional looking. Thanks

Store LocationBrisbane QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Jax
Jax

Fantastic Service, so friendly and professional.

From entering the shop you are made to feel so welcome. I was in the shop for a review scan so they can just perfect my smile more. The scan was painless & very quick. A great big thanks to Sonia who made the appointment great & explained everything. I would highly recommend Smile Direct to make you happier with your smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jax, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

L E L
L E LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service! I’m so excited to receive my kit

I rarely submit reviews but in this case I feel I must.
I would like to especially thank Sonia for the kind and genuinely honest service she provided.
I am excited to receive my kit!

Store LocationBrisbane smile direct
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience! Can't wait for the perfect smile.

Enjoyed my experience at Smile Direct! Staff were friendly and made me feel really comfortable. We're able to answer all my questions in a friendly and professional manner. Very clean and tidy business.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for making us smile, Sammy!

IzzySouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - I've had a dreadful experience for 6 months with Smile Direct Club Aus

I signed up in May 2019. My Wk 3/4 aligners cracked. On the phone I was told that the 1st month aligners would be sent. It's now the middle of Nov & still nothing. I ring, I get promises, excuses. I have all the remaining aligners with me but am unable to start month 2. There was a lot of roughness when I did wear the aligners which you are supposed to file with a nail file but I still had many ulcers form on the edge of my tongue. Customer service has been pointless and dismissive. If I can't START this course I will be requesting a refund. I get text messages telling me to change to Month 4 Week 2 & payments being taken out and no sign whatsoever of Month 1's replacement.

Store LocationBRISBANE
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hey Izzy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and letting us know about this. We are concerned to see your feedback and we will be sending you a private message so we can speak further. Best, Thom

Izzy

Your communications show your company are still ducking and weaving, lying and procrastinating. Why didn't you get your system and business right before you started operating in Australia? I wish I never got involved.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We hope that you'll respond to our private message or email so that we can work to make things right.

The perfect start!

I had my first consult with Vickie in Brisbane today and she was amazing. She was thorough, friendly and professional and answered any questions I had. I left feeling very confident in the Smile Direct process and can’t wait for the next step to my new smile:)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Katie, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

zeru b.
zeru b.South East Queensland, QLD

True smile

Very friendly and professional staff. I advise every one to use this opportunity to gain your smile forever. The 3D is really so perfect and worth be part of this fantastic opportunity.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

This means the world to us! Thank you for the kind words, Zeru.