SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 7 of 7)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Y.A.S.
Y.A.S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and super friendly.

Aradia was a amazing host and explained everything very clear during the process. All the great service makes me more excited about getting and using my aligners, can't wait for it to arrive and to use!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Awesome service!

Awesome service from the moment that I walked in the door. Made to feel welcome and the team couldn’t do enough with information and tips etc. Terrific product and am excited for my new smile :) Very happy!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Suzanne, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback!

Meredith
MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Step into the future....

Amazing tech, super friendly staff who were very thorough. Camille was very knowledgeable and was able to answer my private health rebate questions which I was still skeptical about after leaving, but turns out she was right about everything!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Should have done this soon

Really friendly team, made me feel very comfortable. Simple process. From the time you walk in you get great service, definately better experience than a trip to the dentist to be measured for braces

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback, Dean!

Jacq
Jacq

Thanks!

Ali was super welcoming and friendly. He took the time to get to know me and my situation. Also had great chat. Good and efficient service and really informative. Looking forward to getting started. :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!

Tereza
TerezaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience!

Staff members were extremely welcoming and happy to explain every step of the journey and to answer all my questions! I felt confident that I made the right decision by choosing smile direct club!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Slater
SlaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brisbane Visit

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Slater!

max
maxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sonia Was Wonderful

Wow. Everything about my appointment with Sonia was fabulous. She put me at ease right away and explained everything so well and clearly. Some things about the process I didn't get right away, so she patiently explained in different ways and made sure I was comfortable and understood before she moved on. She also asked loads of questions about my main teeth concerns so she could be as detailed as possible in her report. What a fabulous SmileDirect ambassador. Thank you :-)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Max, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

Cherie Foster
Cherie FosterSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good!

The consultation was a pleasant experience. Hopefully my teeth will be deemed suitable for the most affordable straightening system I’ve been able to find. Very positive and I’ve recommended to others to make an online appointment and give it a go! Thanks very much for the opportunity and lovely gifts as well.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share. We’re here for you at any time.

Crystal Haines
Crystal HainesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

I cannot wait to start my Invisalign journey! A big thank you to Sasha and the rest of the team at the Brisbane clinic who payed so much attention to me as soon as I walked into the office. Sasha informed me on everything and made sure that every last detail was accounted for. A true asset to this company. Cannot thank you guys enough!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Hayley J.
Hayley J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excited to see my final smile

Impressive state of the art technology with a thorough explanation of what to expect, the payment plan is an amazing option which is affordable for anyone who is looking for teeth straightening!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hayley, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

My view
My viewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great technology and staff

The 3d impression of my teeth was a live video and an imagery screen. It made me see exactly what my teeth look like without my mouth or gums. The staff member Sonia was friendly and helpful.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

zucca h.
zucca h.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff. Nice experience.

Thank you Aradia for your help during the session. Really helpful.
I find it very pleasant and informative.
Looking forward to seeing the result.
This new technology really impressed me. Thanks again. Cheers.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Zucca, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!

Sam D.
Sam D.South East Queensland, QLD

Consultation appointment

Our app with Aradia was very informative, she answered all our questions perfectly. Glad to say me and my fiancé are getting the perfect smile for our up and coming wedding. Can’t wait to see the results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Sam!

Elyse H.
Elyse H.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and Informative

Sasha was really lovely and helped answer all of my questions. The process was quick and easy and they gave me all the information I needed to make an informative decision. Thank you!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do! Thanks, Elyse.

Very Efficient

Sonia and Ali were very professional and helpful and were both able to answer all my questions. It made the experience really easy and would definitely recommend. Looking forward to receiving the aligners.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're proud of our team! Thanks so much for the shout out.

Zaber C.
Zaber C.South East Queensland, QLD

Flawless

The whole setup process has been so simple! I made the booking online, went into the office to have my 3D scan done and was set up in under an hour. The team are very friendly and made me feel completely at ease
Special thanks to Camille!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.South East Queensland, QLD

Best thing since sliced bread!

I never thought I would be able to get straight teeth so cheap! After being quoted almost $10k for my teeth procedures there is no way I could afford to get a beautiful smile before my wedding next year :( until now! This is a perfect option and so much less hassle! One appointment and you’re good to go! Plus the appointment was so much fun and so vibrant, Sasha took extra care to make me feel relaxed and fully informed! I can’t wait to show off my new smile especially at my wedding !

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for this review! We are thrilled about this feedback.

Finn L.
Finn L.South East Queensland, QLD

informative and great people

Staff are really helpful and informative. At first thought it was some kind of scam and thought it was too good to be true! The staff were so professional, honest, helpful and down to earth.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient and cost-effective option for our customers. Reviews like this keep us motivated to keep doing what we're doing. Thank you!

CC F.
CC F.South East Queensland, QLD

Service, help = 10/10

The service provided was professional, answered all questions and left me feeling confident and excited to undertake treatment with smile direct as quickly a second possible. I was left with no second guessing or wondering. It was a great experience all round.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

It's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

excellent experience

sonia helped a lot n thanks for the experience of 3d technology. N great ur in Brisbane now for I don't have to fly over seas which is great n.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This makes us smile! Thank you, Belinda.

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thorough, personalised, caring & top notch!

So happy from the minute I walked through the door! The staff were so helpful & caring, I couldn't be happier! New smile has been a long time coming, this way is the only way.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amanda, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.