SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Meghan C.
Meghan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

The team and smile direct club are so lovely and have such wonderful customer service Lauren explained everything with great detail and made it really easy for me to understand everything that was going to happen with my new smile!
Very professional.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you very much for your kind review Meghan, we are happy to hear about your experience, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!!

The attention was great as usual. I am almost finished with my treatment. So far pretty good! They are very professional and care about what i want and want. I recommend it!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Cynthia, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!

Hannie
HannieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

This was my 3rd visits to Smile Direct, staff member was nice and helpful as always. She has advised me how to and where to discuss my concerns when I mentioned about lower teeth not lining up. Gentle 3D scan too. Thank you!

Store LocationQueen St, Brisbane QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Hannie. We are so glad to see you had a nice time at our Smile Shop, we appreciate you sharing your experience!

Tod T.
Tod T.Queensland

Lauren R was great

Lauren R was great. She answered all my questions, and there were many. A great experience, could not ask for anything more. 5/5. Thanks for looking after me. Cheers. Love you work.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Tod, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Excellent staff

This is the 3rd time I have had a review on my smile journey and I cannot fault the professional, knowledgeable friendly staff at Brisbane cbd store thank you again

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for your feedback, we’re really appreciated it. If you ever need our assistance don't hesitate to reach out at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Our SDC consultants were friendly and approachable. My 13-year-old daughter was having the consultation and our consultant for the scans was welcoming and answered all our questions without any issues.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Phil, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout-out!

Steven
Steven South East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

The SDC member was extremely helpful, scans were quick and I left feeling confident that I was in good hands. The progress in only 6 months has been phenomenal, I’m looking forward to the next stage of refinements.

Store LocationBrisbane Smile Shop
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Steven, thanks for your kind comments about our team.

Candice
CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, Easy and Affordable!

Was a simple click online to book my appointment at a Smile direct store the next day! They payment plans were super easy to follow and has no hidden fees. The 3D scan was much more comfortable than the one I previously had at my dentist, for the same image and for FREE!!
I was quoted $6.5k for retainers at my dentist, which I now have the same product for less than half of the price!!! Im super excited for my results in the following months to come! ♡

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Candice, we love seeing this!

Wendy Noyes
Wendy NoyesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

The ladies behind the counter were lovely and polite. The person who performed my scan was very accomodating and took her time to explain everything she was doing. I felt very comfortable the entire time and am confident in smile direct club.

Store LocationBrisbane City
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very excited

Happy with the look of the retainer to wear and hope my teeth are eligible
Happy with all staff today
Thorough efficient courteous helpful
Look forward to getting approval hopefully

Store LocationBrisbane city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Jan. It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support!

Drew
DrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic initial consultation

Exceptionally helpful and professional service from Lauren R and Sonia. Looking forward to seeing what the dental team come back with re: what can be done. Much better priced than Invisalign and seemingly offers same outcome!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us Drew. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Other Dental Services

Sonia was very professional, very helpful and was able to answer my queries in a very caring way. The face to face visit was very accessible with parking very close by.

Store Location344 Queen Street Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! thanks for your review Janelle, we'll continue working hard to provide the best customer experience possible, one step closer to get the smile you deserve!

Friendly, professional service

The staff in the Brisbane store were welcoming and professional all the way. They explained what to expect and the process was easy and painless. I am now looking forward to seeing the results.

Store LocationBrisbane QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Jayne. It's always our goal to provide helpful and effective service to all our customers. Please give us a call, and we'd be happy to assist further.

Marcus_BS
Marcus_BSSouth East Queensland, QLD

3D Scan / Technician, Front Desk Service

Front desk service was very friendly and professional. Sonia my SDC technician ran me through product answering all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Would highly recommend Sonia the SDC technician. Will give updates when I receive my SDC box and start treatment.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Marcus, we aim for 100% satisfaction and we are happy hear from you and your experience, thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Tonie
Tonie South East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant experience in the smile store

Lauren was super friendly and welcoming, second time seeing her, which was nice. So quick and easy. The new store is in a great location and very professional looking. Thanks

Store LocationBrisbane QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Jax
Jax

Fantastic Service, so friendly and professional.

From entering the shop you are made to feel so welcome. I was in the shop for a review scan so they can just perfect my smile more. The scan was painless & very quick. A great big thanks to Sonia who made the appointment great & explained everything. I would highly recommend Smile Direct to make you happier with your smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jax, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service face to face touch!!

I got an appointment the very next day. I was seen at the right time with no waiting and it took 30min from start to finish.
Sonia was wonderful at explaining the process. Her customer service was fantastic. Highly recommend going into the shop where possible. Cleared all questions!!!

Store LocationBrisbane city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Sandra.

Sandy Wainwright
Sandy WainwrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

very professional and accommodating

The staff were very professional and accommodating. Ali and Lauren were great. The scan process was great. I highly recommend this service so far, i can wait to get my kit

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sandy, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page.

Excellent experience: time well spent

I am very happy with my initial consultation visit. First of all, I am well informed about the process of helping me getting the result i want. The ladies i have spoken to are very friendly, helpful and passionate about their jobs. Secondly, i do not have to wait long. although they are busy, but they have manage their time well. So, i am kind of feeling that they are all there for me somehow :). Finally, it is free visit and i have a gift to take home. Despite the fact that i have to travel a bit to get there, it is time well spent on that day.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Suzy, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Tahlia Maddalena
Tahlia MaddalenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect visit! Amazing customer service.

The customer service was amazing. Management was attentive and so were the staff. I had Lauren B who was great and really explained the process in detail. Overall helpful and great.

Store LocationBrisbane City, QLD

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Went in for a scan when they had free sessions my Smile Guide was Sonia she was lovely and thorough making sure i was happy to progress through the whole session and reassuring me throughout would recommend to anyone wanting to have a consultation

Store LocationBrisbane, CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Ben, thank you for your kind review. We'll be happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub! Thanks again.

Anjali Warrier
Anjali WarrierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yay cheap and affordable way to a smile :)

Excellent service :) both Ali and Lauren were very warm and understood my concerns. Highly recommend to everyone that wants a beautiful smile- and let’s be honest who doesn’t want a beautiful smile :) very excited to start the my journey to a beautiful smile :)

Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing! so excited to hear about your experience Anjali, thank you very much!

L E L
L E LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service! I’m so excited to receive my kit

I rarely submit reviews but in this case I feel I must.
I would like to especially thank Sonia for the kind and genuinely honest service she provided.
I am excited to receive my kit!

Store LocationBrisbane smile direct
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Im so excited.

Im happy to meet them, they are approachable and nice. Easy to talk with and friendly. I cant wait to see how my teeth going and have a perfect smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Belle! We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

William T.South East Queensland, QLD

Really Efficient and Polite.

They were really direct, polite and easy to talk to. Everyone was really nice and the appointment was very quick and easy. The scan was comfortable and only took around 2-3 minutes. Sonia was really polite and helpful and didn't mind answering any questions I had. Very much hope I'll be eligible for my aligners.

Overall very good experience and would definitely recommend to anyone interested in getting aligners.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Store LocationBrisbane Central store.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi WIlliam, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

No problem! :)