SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Raina O.
Raina O.Queensland

AMAZING SERVICE

The smile direct club staff were very professional and explained everything in depth, the appointment was quick and easy, and my smile guide Nicola was so lovely and kind!! Can’t wait for my new affordable smile!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing experience and so excited for a new smile!!!

Felt so welcomed and at ease with the conultant. Was a quick process and was well informed of how it all works. Was actually quite fun to watch the scan.
Thanks again to the team in Brisbane.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Ben, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Other Dental Services

The ladies were lovely, fingers crossed this really works

I found the appointment to be very informative about the process and pricing I super excited for my daughter to start the program and I’m really hoping she gets the results she is anticipating

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This makes us smile! Thank you, Nicole.

Friendly from the first minute

I've been in to get a 3D scan at the SmileShop in Brisbane CBD. Everyone was extra friendly, especially Sonia who was very reassuring and made the whole process extra clear. Thanks everyone.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Such a great experience

I had an appointment with Sonia today, she was super friendly, kind, helpful, informative and positive. She went out of her way to explain the process and provided exceptional service. :)

Natalie
NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I went into the Brisbane smile shop yesterday for my 3D scan. I think the communication and staff were very friendly and efficient. I am looking forward to starting my program and hopefully the good service continues .

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Natalie. We are always here for you!

Fatbutbegone
FatbutbegoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

So excited to start my journey

Today I saw Torah in the Brisbane CBD Smile Shop. Torah made the whole experience relaxing and her knowledge and attention to details were very reassuring. I cant wait to start this journey and to finally have a smile I won’t be afraid to show.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for! Thank you so much.

Great, friendly service

The staff were pleasent and the process was quick, simple and easy. Sascha was lovely and i hope she gets her groove on in New Orleans. Would definitely recommend for anyone considering it they will put any worries you have at ease

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks a million, Daniel!

Aleisha King
Aleisha KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smiling already.

Everything was explained clearly and the scan was super fast and painless, not to mention how impressive the 3D images were. My daughter can't wait to start the process of changing her smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Aleisha, we really appreciate your positive review!

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly hassle free service

Went in and the whole process was very easy. I saw Lauren at the Brisbane City location and she was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend these guys if you’re serious about improving your smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Chris, we're delighted to read your review!

Staff are excellent. Great experience

Very well explained. The staff are very well trained, and I felt I was in good hands. Amazing 3D photo. I enjoyed the experience of seeing my teeth and watching the 3 d image.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Leanne.

Perfect!

I had a great appointment at Smile Direct Club in Brisbane this afternoon. From Lauren who received me, Vickie who explained me everything and Ali who checked my 3D scan at the end of my appointment, this team have been so helpful and wonderful to me. Such an amazing team!! Highly recommended :D

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Jennifer.

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience! Can't wait for the perfect smile.

Enjoyed my experience at Smile Direct! Staff were friendly and made me feel really comfortable. We're able to answer all my questions in a friendly and professional manner. Very clean and tidy business.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for making us smile, Sammy!

sapana sen
sapana senSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I had a great experience with smile direct team. Soniya was my guide and she is amazing and very friendly. She explained me each step thoroughly. I can’t wait for my aligners to come and try it.
Thank you.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was a great experience

The team at smiledirect are just wonderful, very friendly, I will definitely recommend to anyone go try for themselves, and make you comfortable about yourself and makes it easier to explain everything and ask questions

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Daniel, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Sasha Finney
Sasha FinneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slick and professional

Very clean and professional. Each step was explained thoroughly. I am looking forward to receiving my aligners. The tech was very knowledgeable and a perfectionist with the scan process. A very pleasant experience.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sasha, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dentist Vickie is wonderful

I was promised a 5 start experience and I can confirm thats what I experienced. Our greeting was very friendly but the standout was the amazing and seamless experience with dentist Vickie.

I can't wait to receive my aligners and get my straightening under way.

Thank you Vickie and Smile Direct for contributing to a long time dream.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is what we like to see! Thank you for the kind words, Christine.

Great experience

Vickie was amazing! Very friendly & professional. She made the experience comfortable as well as clearly explaining the process. She is definitely an asset to your team!! Also the offices are very cool.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Bec, we're delighted to read your review!

Lavinia G.
Lavinia G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great so far!

Went in for the scan yesterday and information on my kit. Customer service was excellent and my Smile Guide, Lauren was most helpful and friendly. She answered all my questions professionally and didn't judge my gross teeth. I'm super excited about my treatment and hopeful it works.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much, Lavinia!

Thanks Lauren

Consultation was easy informative and very friendly. All details about the process was explained from start to finish. Many thanks to Lauren and all involved for their help and encouragement.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Greg, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Jade
JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I just had my appointment with Sonia today in Brisbane city. I was super impressed with how professional and kind she was. She made me feel really comfortable and I am real00000ly excited to start my Smile process :)

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Jade, we really appreciate your feedback!

Dental Excitement!!

Vickie was an excellent consultant, putting me at ease and answering all my questions. She took me through the purple box and showed me everything I will receive - very exciting. Everyone was very friendly and helpful - Highly recommend.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Natalie, we love seeing this!

Caitlin
Caitlin

Amazing customer service!

My consultant Vicki was so helpful in answering any questions I had and I left feeling confident in my decision to proceed with my treatment. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Vicki!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Caitlin, we're delighted to see this!

Marianna
MariannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks like a winner

I was impressed by the service and the wonderful 3D software used for the scan. The assistant Vicky was wonderful. She put me at ease through the process and answered all my questions.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this!

Jeni W.
Jeni W.South East Queensland, QLD

It was so easy and fast

They are significant cheaper than Invisalign. Lauren my consultant was great at explaining. Everything was set up and she did it with her quickest hand! I would highly recommend this!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Jeni. We are always here for you!