SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 4 of 9)

Viliami
ViliamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to a confident new me!

The experience was awesome to see in 3D. The reviewer was very informative and hospitable. She answered all of the questions that I had asked and made me feel comfortable.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Viliami, we really appreciate your positive review!

Monica
MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

The Staff are amazing. The Process was easy and quick, I actually enjoyed myself while I was at Smile Direct. My Guild Sascha was very welcoming and kind. She made my first day at smile direct very enjoyable. I had a great time with her as she’s really good at her work. I’m just really excited to begin my smile journey with you wonderful people

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Monica, we're delighted to read your review!

Pedro
PedroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and welcoming

Staff were so helpful when I phoned up to postpone my appointment as I was stuck in traffic. It’s ok they responded “we’ll be here until 7pm”.
All of the staff were friendly and helpful.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Pedro! This means the world to us.

Bitworks
BitworksQueensland

Great experience. Lovely staff

We have already had our daughter through the Smile Direct experience with great results so I felt very confident going to my smile appointment. The ladies were wonderful, welcoming and we had so much fun. Can highly recommended Smile Direct and can't wait to (hopefully) receive my aliners!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Raina O.
Raina O.Queensland

AMAZING SERVICE

The smile direct club staff were very professional and explained everything in depth, the appointment was quick and easy, and my smile guide Nicola was so lovely and kind!! Can’t wait for my new affordable smile!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

The ladies were lovely, fingers crossed this really works

I found the appointment to be very informative about the process and pricing I super excited for my daughter to start the program and I’m really hoping she gets the results she is anticipating

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This makes us smile! Thank you, Nicole.

Friendly from the first minute

I've been in to get a 3D scan at the SmileShop in Brisbane CBD. Everyone was extra friendly, especially Sonia who was very reassuring and made the whole process extra clear. Thanks everyone.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Such a great experience

I had an appointment with Sonia today, she was super friendly, kind, helpful, informative and positive. She went out of her way to explain the process and provided exceptional service. :)

Natalie
NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I went into the Brisbane smile shop yesterday for my 3D scan. I think the communication and staff were very friendly and efficient. I am looking forward to starting my program and hopefully the good service continues .

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Natalie. We are always here for you!

Fatbutbegone
FatbutbegoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

So excited to start my journey

Today I saw Torah in the Brisbane CBD Smile Shop. Torah made the whole experience relaxing and her knowledge and attention to details were very reassuring. I cant wait to start this journey and to finally have a smile I won’t be afraid to show.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for! Thank you so much.

Great, friendly service

The staff were pleasent and the process was quick, simple and easy. Sascha was lovely and i hope she gets her groove on in New Orleans. Would definitely recommend for anyone considering it they will put any worries you have at ease

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks a million, Daniel!

Aleisha King
Aleisha KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smiling already.

Everything was explained clearly and the scan was super fast and painless, not to mention how impressive the 3D images were. My daughter can't wait to start the process of changing her smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Aleisha, we really appreciate your positive review!

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly hassle free service

Went in and the whole process was very easy. I saw Lauren at the Brisbane City location and she was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend these guys if you’re serious about improving your smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Chris, we're delighted to read your review!

Staff are excellent. Great experience

Very well explained. The staff are very well trained, and I felt I was in good hands. Amazing 3D photo. I enjoyed the experience of seeing my teeth and watching the 3 d image.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Leanne.

Perfect!

I had a great appointment at Smile Direct Club in Brisbane this afternoon. From Lauren who received me, Vickie who explained me everything and Ali who checked my 3D scan at the end of my appointment, this team have been so helpful and wonderful to me. Such an amazing team!! Highly recommended :D

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Jennifer.