SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

4.9
Madikai
MadikaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I had great customer service, very welcoming and knowledgeable about the product. Really looking forward to using the aligners. I like that the whole kit comes in one box with a different aligner each week.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share some kind words!

Dahlia D.
Dahlia D.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing team and experience!

The team were amazing, extremely welcoming and professional. Sasha was incredible and made me feel at ease with the whole process, as well as answering any questions or concerns I had. Can’t wait until I start my SmileDirectClub journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and look forward to a very positive outcome.

Attentive professional staff who were super friendly and helpful. The whole process was thoroughly explained and not for a moment was I left wondering. It was great that there were two people involved in the scanning so that the imagery was double checked. Looking forward to a positive experience. The consultation experience comes with my highest recommendation.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Robyn, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Shannon B.
Shannon B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing experience and staff. Very friendly.

Alana was amazing and very helpful. She was kind and patient. She was a gem and we had some laughs. The staff are fantastic and the price is good. Definitely enjoyed the process. Everything was explained to me and Alana walked me through everything. It was fantastic.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Shannon, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!

So Simple & Easy

From the moment I made my appointment at the SmileDirectClub SmileShop in Brisbane, SmileDirectClub made it so easy. The team were very friendly and professional. I absolutely loved it and can’t recommend it highly enough.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honoured.

Chloe E.
Chloe E.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing staff

Sonia was so knowledgeable and friendly which made the process a breeze. So happy to have gotten a free teeth whitening kit as well, overall I had a great experience!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Chloe, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback!

Karen F
Karen FSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy, and everyone was so professional and nice

From the moment I was greeted to the moment I left all three staff members that I spoke with were knowledgeable and professional and made me feel at ease. The process was much easier than I anticipated.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Karen, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant wait for my new smile!!

Aradia was so lovely and polite.she explained whole process and answered all my questions.she was professional and courteous.All the customer service people were kind and helpful.the 3d scan was so simple.i can't wait for my new smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Tracey, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Great experience!

Thank you to the Smile Direct Club Brisbane office. Everyone made sure we were comfortable and looked after us well. Big thanks to Vickie who explained the whole process thoroughly and for the great laughs!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We really appreciate your positive review!

Lovely Ladies!

Vicky and Alannah at the Brisbane office were beautiful! Lovely and calm people, who took time to make sure I was comfortable and understood the entire process. Thank-you so very much!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Rachel H
Rachel HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smile Direct Club Team Brisbane are amazing!

The team are really lovely and professional. The process is really easy and straight forward. Camille is an awesome Smile Guide and explained everything in full detail and was super positive and made me comfortable throughout the whole process.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Rachel! We're thrilled to see this.

Lino C.
Lino C.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrific

Amazing experience and Camille is professional and great. I strongly recommend this place and the staff. Looking forward to start the treatment and I got a teeth whitening pack free :-)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Lino, we are so happy to read such a great review about SmileDirectClub!

Ukaar
UkaarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing really enjoyed the customer service

The experience with smile direct was amazing. I was not sure on how good they were and a bit nervous but overall there service was outstanding the lady who did my scan was outstanding.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Ukaar, we're delighted to read your review!

Lily K.
Lily K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great!

The experience with smile direct was overall great. I was a bit nervous at first but Vickie who did my 3D scan made me feel comfortable. The consult and information given was easy to understand and helpful.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This makes us smile! Thank you, Lily.

CAGH
CAGHSouth East Queensland, QLD

great

fun people, great environment! nice office. Good process. A smart way to do that. All the staff is great and in special the one who looked after me. She is awesome.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the kind words!

Stuart Millar
Stuart MillarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly informative staff

Great experience, lovely staff, incredible 3D scanner, it is amazing! Recommended, nothing to lose, no cost if you don’t qualify for treatment. Thanks Smile Direct for an affordable option. Great

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love being able to provide a convenient option for our customers. Thanks a million, Stuart!

Such great customer service

Aradia from the Brisbane Smile Direct was extremely encouraging and professional. She made my experience very pleasant and was efficient in getting the job done and took the time to answer any and all questions I had posed. Thanks Aradia :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback, Isabelle!

Sharon
SharonDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Service

My experience at was excellent. Very professional service with friendly informative and efficient staff and my consultant Sonia was absolutely outstanding! Everything was well explained and well presented. The 3D scan was very interesting to see, and I can’t wait to get started. Great location!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Sharon, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Sara
SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most wonderful experience

I had the most amazing experience at SmileDirectClub here in Brisbane City, Australia. Sonia, my smile guide was absolutely Brilliant! Would most definitely recommend the SmileDirectClub to anyone. Thankyou so very much, much love :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Georgia
Georgia

Easy Peasy - fabulous!

My visit to the Brisbane Smile Shop was quick and easy. I was given all of the information needed and any questions I had were answered thoroughly. I am excited for the next step towards a fabulous smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome and relaxing first consultation

Sonia and the team were very professional and considerate to myself and my waiting children. I felt comfortable and reassured by them. Sonia went through each step in a timely and thorough manner. Highly recommended their service to all

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We truly appreciate you sharing feedback with us, Harriet!

Kimmy
KimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy it was insane.

Found Smile online or they found me! Made an appointment in 2 secs and whole process was so easy it was AMAZING! Friendly caring and professional staff. Cannot wait to see Sams new SMILE

Alison G.
Alison G.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and professional experience

The whole process from booking an appointment until going home with my paperwork etc, was easy, professional and quick. Sasha explained absolutely everything , clearly and succinctly.i was happy with the option of payment plan and also clear instructions for private health insurance claims.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Alison, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Jasmine
JasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy I could cry!!

Both Sonia and Ali were so welcoming and ensuing that this company was my best option. I was sceptical going into this but I’m so happy that I did.
Thank you Sonia!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback, Jasmine!

Y.A.S.
Y.A.S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and super friendly.

Aradia was a amazing host and explained everything very clear during the process. All the great service makes me more excited about getting and using my aligners, can't wait for it to arrive and to use!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!