Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Great customer service!

Can’t wait to get these shipped to me, went in for a scan today and the lady that did it was super nice! Explained everything in perfect detail including prices and how it works.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kayla, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Roel Dante
Roel DanteSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE = PEACE OF MIND

I visited the Queen Street outlet and was greeted by the manager. I had many questions but was relieved to have a short conversation with the manager who walked me through the product, the company, the payment and delivery process. I was shown the product and was able to handle it. All my questions were answered in a professional and timely manner. This short but important step was excellent as it put my mind at ease. Thank you.

Store LocationQueen Street, Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Roel, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Our Oasis
Our Oasis South East Queensland, QLD

Winners are Grinners

Thankyou my visit was very pleasant , I found the scan compared to the DIY kit an Awesome experience and much easier. It would probably be easier for the client to be in a reclined position to get that perfect scan with that extra comfort , I felt I struggled with holding my head still. A special thanks to the young lady who did my scan , It was nice to see you enjoy what you do.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the kind review, we highly appreciate it, feel free to contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com if you require further assistance.

Angela C.
Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed

I had my first visit this week at Smile Direct with Lauren B. I was very impressed with the very friendly though professional service I received form the moment I walked in the door. I was attended to by Lauren B, she has great product knowledge as well as making you feel important and comfortable.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Angela. Thank you for this awesome review and for sharing all those beautiful details!

Rhonda G
Rhonda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Each time I have had to contact Smile Direct they have been very professional and have always responded shortly and fixed my concern or issue. The new location of the Brisbane store was way easier to find and still great service. This time I needed new scans for my refinement which was on offer. Staff is so helpful and friendly too at the Brisbane Store

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the high star review!

Crimsonburn
Crimsonburn

Fast and friendly service

Was greeted with a friendly smile by the receptionist (sorry, forgot his name)

Awesome, friendly service!
Lauren B was very professional and provided lots of information! Would definitely recommend to friends!

Store LocationQueen street Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Crimsonburn, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Akerke
AkerkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING team and product!

Just had my consultation today with lovely Lauren.B and Ali at Smile direct on Queen.St!
I was fascinated by their professionalism! Both of them being very patient, asking the right questions, offering options, sharing their honest opinions, helped me to find what I exactly needed for my future smile:)
Extra ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨ for my smile guide Lauren.B's sense of humour! Thank you for your time and help! Appreciate it a lot ☺️
Highly recommend this place!

Store LocationBrisbane QLD
Meghan C.
Meghan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

The team and smile direct club are so lovely and have such wonderful customer service Lauren explained everything with great detail and made it really easy for me to understand everything that was going to happen with my new smile!
Very professional.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you very much for your kind review Meghan, we are happy to hear about your experience, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Tod T.
Tod T.Queensland

Lauren R was great

Lauren R was great. She answered all my questions, and there were many. A great experience, could not ask for anything more. 5/5. Thanks for looking after me. Cheers. Love you work.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Tod, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Our SDC consultants were friendly and approachable. My 13-year-old daughter was having the consultation and our consultant for the scans was welcoming and answered all our questions without any issues.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Phil, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout-out!

Candice
CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, Easy and Affordable!

Was a simple click online to book my appointment at a Smile direct store the next day! They payment plans were super easy to follow and has no hidden fees. The 3D scan was much more comfortable than the one I previously had at my dentist, for the same image and for FREE!!
I was quoted $6.5k for retainers at my dentist, which I now have the same product for less than half of the price!!! Im super excited for my results in the following months to come! ♡

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Candice, we love seeing this!

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very excited

Happy with the look of the retainer to wear and hope my teeth are eligible
Happy with all staff today
Thorough efficient courteous helpful
Look forward to getting approval hopefully

Store LocationBrisbane city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Jan. It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support!

Drew
DrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic initial consultation

Exceptionally helpful and professional service from Lauren R and Sonia. Looking forward to seeing what the dental team come back with re: what can be done. Much better priced than Invisalign and seemingly offers same outcome!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us Drew. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Marcus_BS
Marcus_BSSouth East Queensland, QLD

3D Scan / Technician, Front Desk Service

Front desk service was very friendly and professional. Sonia my SDC technician ran me through product answering all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Would highly recommend Sonia the SDC technician. Will give updates when I receive my SDC box and start treatment.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Marcus, we aim for 100% satisfaction and we are happy hear from you and your experience, thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service face to face touch!!

I got an appointment the very next day. I was seen at the right time with no waiting and it took 30min from start to finish.
Sonia was wonderful at explaining the process. Her customer service was fantastic. Highly recommend going into the shop where possible. Cleared all questions!!!

Store LocationBrisbane city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Sandra.