SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Candice
CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, Easy and Affordable!

Was a simple click online to book my appointment at a Smile direct store the next day! They payment plans were super easy to follow and has no hidden fees. The 3D scan was much more comfortable than the one I previously had at my dentist, for the same image and for FREE!!
I was quoted $6.5k for retainers at my dentist, which I now have the same product for less than half of the price!!! Im super excited for my results in the following months to come! ♡

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Candice, we love seeing this!

Wendy Noyes
Wendy NoyesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

The ladies behind the counter were lovely and polite. The person who performed my scan was very accomodating and took her time to explain everything she was doing. I felt very comfortable the entire time and am confident in smile direct club.

Store LocationBrisbane City
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very excited

Happy with the look of the retainer to wear and hope my teeth are eligible
Happy with all staff today
Thorough efficient courteous helpful
Look forward to getting approval hopefully

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Jan. It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support!

Drew
DrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic initial consultation

Exceptionally helpful and professional service from Lauren R and Sonia. Looking forward to seeing what the dental team come back with re: what can be done. Much better priced than Invisalign and seemingly offers same outcome!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us Drew. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Marcus_BS
Marcus_BSSouth East Queensland, QLD

3D Scan / Technician, Front Desk Service

Front desk service was very friendly and professional. Sonia my SDC technician ran me through product answering all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Would highly recommend Sonia the SDC technician. Will give updates when I receive my SDC box and start treatment.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Marcus, we aim for 100% satisfaction and we are happy hear from you and your experience, thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Tonie
Tonie South East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant experience in the smile store

Lauren was super friendly and welcoming, second time seeing her, which was nice. So quick and easy. The new store is in a great location and very professional looking. Thanks

Store LocationBrisbane QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Jax
Jax

Fantastic Service, so friendly and professional.

From entering the shop you are made to feel so welcome. I was in the shop for a review scan so they can just perfect my smile more. The scan was painless & very quick. A great big thanks to Sonia who made the appointment great & explained everything. I would highly recommend Smile Direct to make you happier with your smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jax, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service face to face touch!!

I got an appointment the very next day. I was seen at the right time with no waiting and it took 30min from start to finish.
Sonia was wonderful at explaining the process. Her customer service was fantastic. Highly recommend going into the shop where possible. Cleared all questions!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Sandra.

Tahlia Maddalena
Tahlia MaddalenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect visit! Amazing customer service.

The customer service was amazing. Management was attentive and so were the staff. I had Lauren B who was great and really explained the process in detail. Overall helpful and great.

Store LocationBrisbane City, QLD

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Went in for a scan when they had free sessions my Smile Guide was Sonia she was lovely and thorough making sure i was happy to progress through the whole session and reassuring me throughout would recommend to anyone wanting to have a consultation

Store LocationBrisbane, CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Ben, thank you for your kind review. We'll be happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub! Thanks again.

Anjali Warrier
Anjali WarrierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yay cheap and affordable way to a smile :)

Excellent service :) both Ali and Lauren were very warm and understood my concerns. Highly recommend to everyone that wants a beautiful smile- and let’s be honest who doesn’t want a beautiful smile :) very excited to start the my journey to a beautiful smile :)

Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing! so excited to hear about your experience Anjali, thank you very much!

L E L
L E LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service! I’m so excited to receive my kit

I rarely submit reviews but in this case I feel I must.
I would like to especially thank Sonia for the kind and genuinely honest service she provided.
I am excited to receive my kit!

Store LocationBrisbane smile direct
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Im so excited.

Im happy to meet them, they are approachable and nice. Easy to talk with and friendly. I cant wait to see how my teeth going and have a perfect smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Belle! We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

William T.South East Queensland, QLD

Really Efficient and Polite.

They were really direct, polite and easy to talk to. Everyone was really nice and the appointment was very quick and easy. The scan was comfortable and only took around 2-3 minutes. Sonia was really polite and helpful and didn't mind answering any questions I had. Very much hope I'll be eligible for my aligners.

Overall very good experience and would definitely recommend to anyone interested in getting aligners.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Store LocationBrisbane Central store.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi WIlliam, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

No problem! :)

Professional and helpful.

Ali and Sonia were very friendly and helpful on my first visit. They gave me all the information I need to feel happy and confident with the products and the plans going forward.

Store LocationBrisbane qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your kind review Elizabeth, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Maddie N.
Maddie N.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly Staff

I had Sonia today and she was very helpful to start me on my teeth journey. She was very kind and was happy to answer any questions I may have had.

Store LocationQLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing! this makes us really happy as we can keep track on the quality of service that's being provided, thanks Maddie!

Pasene Silao
Pasene SilaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

DENTAL EXPERIENCE

My experience at the Smile Direct Club in Brisbane was very welcoming . especially Ali and Sonia ! . they were both great and made me feel very comfortable during my visit ( especially when I have a massive fear heading to a dentist ) . Sonia was really clear and thorough about every detail and Info of the process and did such a amazing job ! definitely will recommend to others about this clinic (:

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Pasene, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Corinne miles
Corinne milesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consult was brilliant, very informative. Fingers crossed for approval

Sonja was very lovely and understanding, she explained everything brilliantly. She answered all my questions, and explained the whole process. Fingers crossed I can get approved for a treatment plan

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Corinne, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Jasmine Mann
Jasmine MannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Detailed and Friendly Service

Ali and Sonia from the Brisbane office were great. Quick yet very detailed and always allowed for questions. Clear communication and the space felt very covid safe. Definitely have had a wonderful start to my SD journey.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to read this. Thank you, Jasmine!

Roché Robertson
Roché RobertsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!

Polite and helpful staff!! Made me feel super comfortable to show my teeth as I’m insecure about them. Answered all my questions and also got a great gift bag from them :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the positive review!

Yasminia
YasminiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Smile

The staff was so friendly and very polite. I was very nervous but they made me felt very relaxed. They went through all the information, so I did not need to ask any questions.

Store LocationWeWork Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Yasminia, we love seeing this!

Nat26
Nat26South East Queensland, QLD

Consultation visit with 3D scan

Great vibe from staff, very kind and friendly! They answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable, I also got $150 off my aligners and a free whitening kit!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Promising

Session was informative & practical. The concept sounds very promising in that it will achieve the teeth rectification at a fraction of the cost of braces all from the convenience of home, avoiding time consuming orthodontist appointments.

Store LocationBrisbane, Queensland Australia
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for the 5 star review!

FranM
FranMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service

A very comfortable and relaxed environment, yet polite and professional throughout. Lauren B and Ali were informative and easy to talk to.
A lot of useful information given in clear non-jargon vocabulary.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Fran, we really appreciate your positive review!

Nga
NgaBrisbane

Great First Time Experience

I received great customer service from Lauren and Sonia for my first experience.
Very detailed information given to me and
I would recommend Smile Direct Club to anyone who is thinking about getting clear aligners.

Store LocationBrisbane City, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nga, we really appreciate your feedback!