SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Such great customer service

Aradia from the Brisbane Smile Direct was extremely encouraging and professional. She made my experience very pleasant and was efficient in getting the job done and took the time to answer any and all questions I had posed. Thanks Aradia :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback, Isabelle!

Sharon
SharonDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Service

My experience at was excellent. Very professional service with friendly informative and efficient staff and my consultant Sonia was absolutely outstanding! Everything was well explained and well presented. The 3D scan was very interesting to see, and I can’t wait to get started. Great location!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Sharon, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Sara
SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most wonderful experience

I had the most amazing experience at SmileDirectClub here in Brisbane City, Australia. Sonia, my smile guide was absolutely Brilliant! Would most definitely recommend the SmileDirectClub to anyone. Thankyou so very much, much love :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Georgia
Georgia

Easy Peasy - fabulous!

My visit to the Brisbane Smile Shop was quick and easy. I was given all of the information needed and any questions I had were answered thoroughly. I am excited for the next step towards a fabulous smile.

Dental Services

Awesome and relaxing first consultation

Sonia and the team were very professional and considerate to myself and my waiting children. I felt comfortable and reassured by them. Sonia went through each step in a timely and thorough manner. Highly recommended their service to all

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We truly appreciate you sharing feedback with us, Harriet!

Kimmy
KimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy it was insane.

Found Smile online or they found me! Made an appointment in 2 secs and whole process was so easy it was AMAZING! Friendly caring and professional staff. Cannot wait to see Sams new SMILE

Alison G.
Alison G.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and professional experience

The whole process from booking an appointment until going home with my paperwork etc, was easy, professional and quick. Sasha explained absolutely everything , clearly and succinctly.i was happy with the option of payment plan and also clear instructions for private health insurance claims.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Alison, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Jasmine
JasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy I could cry!!

Both Sonia and Ali were so welcoming and ensuing that this company was my best option. I was sceptical going into this but I’m so happy that I did.
Thank you Sonia!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback, Jasmine!

Y.A.S.
Y.A.S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and super friendly.

Aradia was a amazing host and explained everything very clear during the process. All the great service makes me more excited about getting and using my aligners, can't wait for it to arrive and to use!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Meredith
MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Step into the future....

Amazing tech, super friendly staff who were very thorough. Camille was very knowledgeable and was able to answer my private health rebate questions which I was still skeptical about after leaving, but turns out she was right about everything!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Should have done this soon

Really friendly team, made me feel very comfortable. Simple process. From the time you walk in you get great service, definately better experience than a trip to the dentist to be measured for braces

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback, Dean!

Jacq
Jacq

Thanks!

Ali was super welcoming and friendly. He took the time to get to know me and my situation. Also had great chat. Good and efficient service and really informative. Looking forward to getting started. :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!

Tereza
TerezaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience!

Staff members were extremely welcoming and happy to explain every step of the journey and to answer all my questions! I felt confident that I made the right decision by choosing smile direct club!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

max
maxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sonia Was Wonderful

Wow. Everything about my appointment with Sonia was fabulous. She put me at ease right away and explained everything so well and clearly. Some things about the process I didn't get right away, so she patiently explained in different ways and made sure I was comfortable and understood before she moved on. She also asked loads of questions about my main teeth concerns so she could be as detailed as possible in her report. What a fabulous SmileDirect ambassador. Thank you :-)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Max, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

Crystal Haines
Crystal HainesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

I cannot wait to start my Invisalign journey! A big thank you to Sasha and the rest of the team at the Brisbane clinic who payed so much attention to me as soon as I walked into the office. Sasha informed me on everything and made sure that every last detail was accounted for. A true asset to this company. Cannot thank you guys enough!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Hayley J.
Hayley J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excited to see my final smile

Impressive state of the art technology with a thorough explanation of what to expect, the payment plan is an amazing option which is affordable for anyone who is looking for teeth straightening!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hayley, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!