SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 2 of 8)

Excellent experience: time well spent

I am very happy with my initial consultation visit. First of all, I am well informed about the process of helping me getting the result i want. The ladies i have spoken to are very friendly, helpful and passionate about their jobs. Secondly, i do not have to wait long. although they are busy, but they have manage their time well. So, i am kind of feeling that they are all there for me somehow :). Finally, it is free visit and i have a gift to take home. Despite the fact that i have to travel a bit to get there, it is time well spent on that day.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Suzy, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Tahlia Maddalena

Tahlia MaddalenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect visit! Amazing customer service.

The customer service was amazing. Management was attentive and so were the staff. I had Lauren B who was great and really explained the process in detail. Overall helpful and great.

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Went in for a scan when they had free sessions my Smile Guide was Sonia she was lovely and thorough making sure i was happy to progress through the whole session and reassuring me throughout would recommend to anyone wanting to have a consultation

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Ben, thank you for your kind review. We'll be happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub! Thanks again.

Anjali Warrier

Anjali WarrierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yay cheap and affordable way to a smile :)

Excellent service :) both Ali and Lauren were very warm and understood my concerns. Highly recommend to everyone that wants a beautiful smile- and let’s be honest who doesn’t want a beautiful smile :) very excited to start the my journey to a beautiful smile :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing! so excited to hear about your experience Anjali, thank you very much!

L E L

L E LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service! I’m so excited to receive my kit

I rarely submit reviews but in this case I feel I must.
I would like to especially thank Sonia for the kind and genuinely honest service she provided.
I am excited to receive my kit!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Im so excited.

Im happy to meet them, they are approachable and nice. Easy to talk with and friendly. I cant wait to see how my teeth going and have a perfect smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Belle! We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

William T.South East Queensland, QLD

Really Efficient and Polite.

They were really direct, polite and easy to talk to. Everyone was really nice and the appointment was very quick and easy. The scan was comfortable and only took around 2-3 minutes. Sonia was really polite and helpful and didn't mind answering any questions I had. Very much hope I'll be eligible for my aligners.

Overall very good experience and would definitely recommend to anyone interested in getting aligners.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi WIlliam, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

No problem! :)

Professional and helpful.

Ali and Sonia were very friendly and helpful on my first visit. They gave me all the information I need to feel happy and confident with the products and the plans going forward.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your kind review Elizabeth, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Maddie N.

Maddie N.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly Staff

I had Sonia today and she was very helpful to start me on my teeth journey. She was very kind and was happy to answer any questions I may have had.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing! this makes us really happy as we can keep track on the quality of service that's being provided, thanks Maddie!

First Consult - Awesome

Excellent experience with the first visit and scan. I get nervous easy so they made me feel comfortable and always checked i was ok. Fingers crossed i am eligible for aligners.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Ashleigh! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Pasene Silao

Pasene SilaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

DENTAL EXPERIENCE

My experience at the Smile Direct Club in Brisbane was very welcoming . especially Ali and Sonia ! . they were both great and made me feel very comfortable during my visit ( especially when I have a massive fear heading to a dentist ) . Sonia was really clear and thorough about every detail and Info of the process and did such a amazing job ! definitely will recommend to others about this clinic (:

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Pasene, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Corinne miles

Corinne milesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consult was brilliant, very informative. Fingers crossed for approval

Sonja was very lovely and understanding, she explained everything brilliantly. She answered all my questions, and explained the whole process. Fingers crossed I can get approved for a treatment plan

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Corinne, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Jasmine Mann

Jasmine MannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Detailed and Friendly Service

Ali and Sonia from the Brisbane office were great. Quick yet very detailed and always allowed for questions. Clear communication and the space felt very covid safe. Definitely have had a wonderful start to my SD journey.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to read this. Thank you, Jasmine!

Thorzoo

ThorzooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to start my new smile journey

All the staff were very friendly and informative , looking forward to start my journey. I was so excited to here what can be achieved Simply by inserting these clear aliners.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thorzoo, we really appreciate your feedback!

Roché Robertson

Roché RobertsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!

Polite and helpful staff!! Made me feel super comfortable to show my teeth as I’m insecure about them. Answered all my questions and also got a great gift bag from them :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the positive review!

Yasminia

YasminiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Smile

The staff was so friendly and very polite. I was very nervous but they made me felt very relaxed. They went through all the information, so I did not need to ask any questions.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Yasminia, we love seeing this!

Nat26

Nat26South East Queensland, QLD

Consultation visit with 3D scan

Great vibe from staff, very kind and friendly! They answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable, I also got $150 off my aligners and a free whitening kit!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Promising

Session was informative & practical. The concept sounds very promising in that it will achieve the teeth rectification at a fraction of the cost of braces all from the convenience of home, avoiding time consuming orthodontist appointments.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for the 5 star review!

FranM

FranMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service

A very comfortable and relaxed environment, yet polite and professional throughout. Lauren B and Ali were informative and easy to talk to.
A lot of useful information given in clear non-jargon vocabulary.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Fran, we really appreciate your positive review!

Nga

NgaBrisbane

Great First Time Experience

I received great customer service from Lauren and Sonia for my first experience.
Very detailed information given to me and
I would recommend Smile Direct Club to anyone who is thinking about getting clear aligners.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nga, we really appreciate your feedback!