SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 4 of 8)

Sammy

SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience! Can't wait for the perfect smile.

Enjoyed my experience at Smile Direct! Staff were friendly and made me feel really comfortable. We're able to answer all my questions in a friendly and professional manner. Very clean and tidy business.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for making us smile, Sammy!

sapana sen

sapana senSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I had a great experience with smile direct team. Soniya was my guide and she is amazing and very friendly. She explained me each step thoroughly. I can’t wait for my aligners to come and try it.
Thank you.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was a great experience

The team at smiledirect are just wonderful, very friendly, I will definitely recommend to anyone go try for themselves, and make you comfortable about yourself and makes it easier to explain everything and ask questions

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Daniel, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Sasha Finney

Sasha FinneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slick and professional

Very clean and professional. Each step was explained thoroughly. I am looking forward to receiving my aligners. The tech was very knowledgeable and a perfectionist with the scan process. A very pleasant experience.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sasha, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dentist Vickie is wonderful

I was promised a 5 start experience and I can confirm thats what I experienced. Our greeting was very friendly but the standout was the amazing and seamless experience with dentist Vickie.

I can't wait to receive my aligners and get my straightening under way.

Thank you Vickie and Smile Direct for contributing to a long time dream.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is what we like to see! Thank you for the kind words, Christine.

Great experience

Vickie was amazing! Very friendly & professional. She made the experience comfortable as well as clearly explaining the process. She is definitely an asset to your team!! Also the offices are very cool.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Bec, we're delighted to read your review!

Lavinia G.

Lavinia G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great so far!

Went in for the scan yesterday and information on my kit. Customer service was excellent and my Smile Guide, Lauren was most helpful and friendly. She answered all my questions professionally and didn't judge my gross teeth. I'm super excited about my treatment and hopeful it works.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much, Lavinia!

Thanks Lauren

Consultation was easy informative and very friendly. All details about the process was explained from start to finish. Many thanks to Lauren and all involved for their help and encouragement.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Greg, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Jade

JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I just had my appointment with Sonia today in Brisbane city. I was super impressed with how professional and kind she was. She made me feel really comfortable and I am real00000ly excited to start my Smile process :)

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Jade, we really appreciate your feedback!

Dental Excitement!!

Vickie was an excellent consultant, putting me at ease and answering all my questions. She took me through the purple box and showed me everything I will receive - very exciting. Everyone was very friendly and helpful - Highly recommend.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Natalie, we love seeing this!

Caitlin

Caitlin

Amazing customer service!

My consultant Vicki was so helpful in answering any questions I had and I left feeling confident in my decision to proceed with my treatment. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Vicki!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Caitlin, we're delighted to see this!

Marianna

MariannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks like a winner

I was impressed by the service and the wonderful 3D software used for the scan. The assistant Vicky was wonderful. She put me at ease through the process and answered all my questions.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this!

Jeni W.

Jeni W.South East Queensland, QLD

It was so easy and fast

They are significant cheaper than Invisalign. Lauren my consultant was great at explaining. Everything was set up and she did it with her quickest hand! I would highly recommend this!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Jeni. We are always here for you!

Seems Amazing

Sonia was very friendly and she helped me a lot, she was very patient and answered me a lot of questions professionally. Everything sounds amazing, Im really looking forward to my smile journal!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

It's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Sophie H

Sophie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

Sonia was a great consultant, answered all questions and provided a great service. Very professional in her work and Would recommend her to anyone going to visit the brisbane one!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're proud of our team! Thank you so much for the shout out, Sophie!

CKC

CKCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Great service. Happy staffs. Novel business. Amazing technology. Every step of the treatment is thoughtful and simple. Thank you Lauren and Ali (from Brisbane city store)! Cant wait to get things started.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is what we like to see!

Ariya

AriyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very friendly and professional

They were very professional, friendly staff members, they were very welcoming and gave all the information. Love the 3D scan. great service and. To save time, you should ring them when you arrive at the building. definitely recommend :D

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Ariya!

Great Customer Service

Vickie was very friendly and professional with helping me get started. Can't comment on much else as I haven't seen results yet but Vickie helped me find confidence in the product and I'm very excited to hopefully soon be able to securely smile in front of a camera lol.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Chris, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

This is Perfect!!!

The staff Sonia was lovely, friendly and amazing. She answered me a lot of questions and said detailed about the whole things. The service is good and I can't wait to start.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're thrilled to see this!

Tania

TaniaCentral Queensland, QLD

cant wait to get started

such a lovely young girl. Very informative and an easy experience. Excellent customer service no waiting and very simple process. I think the young girls name was Lauren and she was just lovely. I cannot comment on the product quality when I have not received any of the products and used them... you need to change that question

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tania, we really appreciate your feedback!