SmileDirectClub SmileShop SA, Adelaide

4.9

SKmondeh

SKmondehMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High Quality Service

I had a very well consultation everything was professional and comforting! My consultant with Angelina was wonderful, I felt welcomed and listened too and everything said was very clear and informative. I am very amazed and excited to start my straighter teeth journey! Thank you so much ! :)

Store LocationAdelaide, South Australia
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

SKmondeh, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Trish

TrishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A good and convenient experience.

The consultant was friendly, helpful, answered all questions and was very efficient. Overall, a very satisfying experience. No 'hard sell', just genuine and straightforward assistance. Looking forward to what comes next.

Store LocationAdelaide, SA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Trish, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Excellent followup service

Having completed my treatment, 1 stubborn tooth was causing slight bite issues. Once contacted, the ‘touch up’ process began. I had another checkup and scan at The smile shop. In 5 weeks my extra aligners arrive.
The after treatment follow up service is thorough, excellent and at a hugely discounted cost.
Thanks SDC staff.

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are super happy to hear about your experience, we are glad you were finally able to get your desired smile through the aligners touch up process, time to shine that smile.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop SA, Adelaide compares to other Dental Services

Ashley N.

Ashley N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

Went in for my teeth scan for the first time. The progress was quick and effective, didn’t feel scary or daunting at all. The lady who scanned my teeth named Angelina was very nice and polite. She helped me finding the best deal and was very careful and thorough with the scan. Would highly recommend to family and friends. I’m waiting to get my kits now and have to say I’m excited!

Store LocationWestpac building in Adelaide
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback Ashley!

kenje52

kenje52Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very well informed and helpful

They women that saw us was very helpful and professional, and answered all my questions, I would be happy to recommend this service to anyone.
It certainly put my mind at rest

Store Locationadelaide
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Your feedback and input are so valuable to us and we truly take it to heart. We really appreciate it!

Penny Watson

Penny WatsonSouthern and Hills, SA

Absolutely terrible

Do not even consider doing this to your teeth with this company
I completed treatment a few months ago. complete disaster, the liners have moved my teeth yes but to the point where is completely ruined my bit. My front teeth had such a big gab I spit on everyone when I talk, I cant eat food properly because my teeth don't line up. I now bite my inner cheeks at nights when I sleeping because my teethe don't line up so wake up sore & bleeding. Have asked the company to contact me as I want my money back but nothing. Have now stopped my payments so will see if that gets any response. These people are not qualified dentists so don't even go there. Also was told without a doubt I could claim on health insurance...absolute lie.

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

The staff member who served me was very knowledgeable and helpful. Answered all my questions without hesitation! Was super nice and would highly recommend - Natalia? Or Angela her name was. Sorry can’t remember exactly

Store LocationAdelaide 5000
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

It was amazing

It was my 1st time and it was amazing. Well explained and made me comfortable and it went well. Also Natalia was sweet and amazing. Enjoyed it thanks surly visit again

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

John l.

John l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The appointment was on time, the staff were knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and easy to deal with. The process was clearly explained and all questions were answered . Thank you for the great service.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, John. We are always here for you!

Mazkiren B.

Mazkiren B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Feeling welcomed

Staff was fantastic! Natalie made sure I was comfortable and explained every step clearly! I felt assured and know what to expect! All my concerns were taken note off and validated!

Store LocationAdelaide Currie street
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are thrilled to see this!

Great experience

Angelina and Donna were amazing. They took me through the process and explained everything I needed and wanted to know very well. All the questions I asked were answer and explained. The view of the city was amazing and both Angelina and Donna were friendly and made sure I was comfortable.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Coral

CoralMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff were amazing !!!

Donna, Angelina and Natalia went out of their way to be as helpful as possible. I have an extreme fear of heights and they were so understanding and professional. They were absolutely amazing and made me feel really comfortable. Thank you so much girls. I am extremely grateful for your assistance today !!!

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Coral, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Trace

Trace

Great consult!

Had a fantastic consult with Angelina. The seri g was also fabulous looking out over the city. Angelina made me feel very comfortable. Can’t wait to get started on my journey to a much more beautiful smile!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Trace! We're thrilled to see this.

Erin

ErinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

I had a great and informative consultation at the Adelaide clinic. I was made to feel comfortable and everything was explained very clearly to me. Staff were super friendly as well.

Store LocationSA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

chloe m

chloe mMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great experience :)

Angelina was very friendly and helpful, made sure that I understood everything. The scanning process was very quick. Looking forward to receiving my aligners and get started in the process.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share. We’re here for you at any time.

Nya

NyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

Angela and Natalia were extremely kind and made sure i felt comfortable at all times. Their enthusiasm made my nerves disappear and everything was explained so clearly. very excited to receive my aligners.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Nya, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Ktg

KtgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience!

Angelina and Donna were both fantastic! Everything was explanation in detail and a great scan was taken of my teeth. I can't wait to get started! Fantastic view from the consultation room as well!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

mhabib

mhabibMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service and knowledgeable staff

Angelina from Adelaide was great! She explained everything thoroughly and gave me all the information I needed. The 3D scanning was interesting to see and knowing that a qualified dentist checks in every 90 days is good to hear. Great work Angelina and can’t wait to get my retainers.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're thrilled to read this. Thank you for taking the time to leave some kinds words!

Tyson Thorp

Tyson ThorpMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t wait.

Angela was enthusiastic and very professional can’t wait to start my journey with my new aligners in five to six weeks. I was impressed with your services and facility avaibable.

Store LocationSA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tyson, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Tom

TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really great experience and customer service :)

Really great customer service from my smile guide Angelina for my appointment: both very professional and friendly. The environment is relaxing. Staff are also very diligent in undertaking protective methods, such as wearing PPE and using hand sanitisers. Strongly recommended!:)

Store LocationAdelaide, SA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for, Tom! Thank you so much.