Smith & Nobel Professional Soup Maker

3.4

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

smith and Noble pie maker

Packaged well. Heats up fast. Easy to use .Has a deeper dish to make pies in. Love this product. It's excellent. I use it every week. It comes in a black and silver colour makes pies professionally. This is a pie maker not a soup maker obviously

Purchased in August 2019 at Harris Scarfe Online Store for A$49.00.

Fantastic soup maker

I was a little hesitant to buy a soup maker as I thought it would be no different to a crock pot and blender.
It is great! Soup in half an hour, easy to use and clean and no blender burns from splashing.
I recommend this with no hesitation.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harris Scarfe for A$70.00.

Heinz

HeinzBrisbane

Great no-fuss soup maker

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Soup Makers

Find out how Smith & Nobel Professional Soup Maker compares to other Soup Makers

Mtoseh

MtosehGlenorchy

Absolute rubbish

Have owned for 21 months & used 3 times. Heavy & cumbersome. Difficult to assemble, and heat settings are far too hot even on low and soup boils over regularly even at less than maximum capacity. And the instruction book near to useless. Getting error message E4 but can not find anywhere what this means. No error messages in the booklet, and virtually no information about the machine or the manufacturer on the Internet. Heading for the local tip to or row and writing this purchase off. Also note there is nowhere you can make a complaint or query except Harris Scarfe.

Date PurchasedAug 2016