Smith's Thinly Cut Potato

Smith's Thinly Cut Potato

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Smith's Chips? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
sassy65356
sassy65356ACT, 2601

OK

This is a good tasting chip for the occasional snack and it is great to serve at a party. It is very crunchy and tasty albeit unhealthy.
The variety of flavours for this product are simply wonderful! I highly recommend the 'Salt and Vinegar' flavour, which has a stronger flavour than some of the other salt and vinegar chips I have had (though other peoplemay not like this strong flavour).
This is not a very healthy snack. It has a very high kilojoule content and the amount of fat that is found in this product is worrying. This is a snack that should only be eaten occasionally.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

These come in a variety of new flavours nowadays, so its nice to treat myself into trying them. These are great on their own and I can have a small bowl to satisfy my potato chip craving. They are great to relax with.
These are super yummy because they are thinly cut, so they are super crunchy and crisp. I can easily open one of these large packs and finish off most of it, so I have to limit them in the house.
They say that they are healthier because they are cooked in a healthier oil blend, but that is only in comparison to how they were cooked before, so they are still not a healthy snack option.

Other Chips