Smith's Thinly Cut Potato

Smith's Thinly Cut Potato

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Smith's Chips? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
Hatchman
HatchmanS.A, 5114

Yum Chips

Nothing like sitting down to watch a movie or the football while demolishing a packet of chips with a few bourbons. There a plenty of flavours to pick from, my favourite being plain and the bacon flavoured ones when they bring them out from time to time.

I like the plain ones with a light sprinkle of whostershire sauce. The only issue is it's hard to not eat the whole 175gm bag in one sitting. They are quite expensive if you pay full price or buy them at servos or corner shops. The only way to buy them is at supermarkets when on special as they can be up to 1/2 price.
Favour varieties, tasty, convenient, easy to get
Not very healthy, expensive when not on special

Critic102
Critic102Brisbane

Very tasty, not a lot though in packet

I love the flavours that are out there, however the packets are getting smaller and less chips are being added. I suggest trying all the flavours as you can find some very interesting ones. Maybe buy in bulk if you are wanting to save money. Overall there will always be a great snack item.
Very Tasty
Not a lot they give you, in the 1990s there used to be loads.

Other Chips

cat29
cat29AU

Good

I just love these Chips, especially the sour cream and onion ones. When I open a pack I can finish it in one go by myself. As this is not really a healthy snack I see Smith's chips as a treat. In the last couple of weeks they were on a good special and I bought up. Watching TV in the evening and having a bowl of chips in my hand unfortunately becomes a habit here now. I would think they are averagely priced and easily available in every supermarket and corner store. With all the different flavours you are not really getting bored and I would thing there is for every taste something. The right chips for a party.