Smith's Thinly Cut Potato

Smith's Thinly Cut Potato

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Smith's Chips? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8

chip@4.50each;200gram pack

Qiet quick with some leftover change for a packet of chip. crinkle cut original flavour just.
Enough to suit time in hand for the packet in hand.Very good Quick bite. No time for nothing else but the chip from the store at meeting point. Meet in elswhere is no go when smith chip packet original potato chip is adequate.
Price
every thing else was unoriginal

tsetse
tsetseAU

My favourite brand of crisps

Smiths Thinly Cut crisps are my favourite and I buy them quite often, usually when they have specials at supermarkets. They can be quite cheap, you can get two big packs for $4, or sometimes 3 for $5. I used to buy the Crinkle Cut variety, but I now think the Thinly Cut variety is much better than the Crinkle Cut variety as it has a crispier and lighter texture. My favourites are Salt & Vinegar and Thai Sweet Chilli. They are quite addictive so be careful when you eat them while watching DVDs, because you can easily finish a pack without realizing it!
Nice flavours, inexpensive