Smith & Smith Kitchens

Smith & Smith Kitchens (page 2 of 5)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Wyld Style

Wyld StyleMelbourne

Quality cabinet makers

My wife & I bought our house with the smith & smith kitchen cabinetry already there so we had nothing to do with the design or installation process but I CAN vouch for longevity, quality and finish.

Absolutely outstanding and they will be one of the first I call now that I have moved and will be looking to update kitchen. Might be more expensive but sometimes you pay for quality.

Only the best at Smith and Smith

I can't recommend Smith and Smith enough. From my initial sit down with Joe I knew these guys had experience. He helped me through the design process and came to see us multiple times to adjust and change little things before we started and I felt very secure knowing he was definitely an expert. Everyone was amazing from the cabinet delivery guys all the way down to the plasterer Pauly, installer Phil, Dan the plumber and Daniel the electrician. Everyone came in on time, explained everything clearly, did a clean, neat, great job and were friendly along the way.
A big thanks to Joanne in the office for all her help and ongoing communication. My kitchen not only looks amazing but its of the highest quality. Very very happy!

Beautifully designed and completed

We recently had a kitchen designed by the lovely Laly. She made it so easy and had a very clear understanding of our needs and wants. Creating a space that is not only beautiful, but makes great use of every inch of the kitchen. The quality of the cabinetry exceeded my expectations! All trades did top quality work and were a pleasure to deal with. We now have our dream kitchen and look forward to enjoying it for years to come. A little improvement in communication regarding when works would be done is my recommendation. Otherwise flawless

Dave

DaveRowville

High quality kitchen & professional service

DJA

DJAMelbourne

Excellent Service

Wonderful craftmanship & service

We live in a modest older home and the kitchen was badly in need of an update. Smith & Smith worked with us to create beautiful and functional space within our budget. We were only 2 nights without use of the kitchen, and the result is stunning. All staff were friendly and helpful, visits were carefully coordinated, and communication was always timely. It was impressive how many of the people had been with Smith and Smith for 10 years or more, and talked positively about the company. I would unreservedly recommend them to others.

Review collected in partnership with Smith & Smith Kitchens

High quality and classy kitchen

We chose Smith and Smith after meeting with around 4 kitchen cabinetmakers/designers. While a 'market leader', S&S's price was competitive. Their sales contact Laurie Calleja was patient with our evolving design, and their aftermarket service was prompt and efficient. We also used their builder - Top Tier Building and Construction - who were every bit as good as their name. Thanks for a great looking kitchen guys!

Had hoped for better...

Customer service is second to none

We had several broken hinges on our drawers. Even though the kitchen was three years outside the warranty period, Smith & Smith, replaced the sides and hinges of all our drawers, at no expense to us.

Freddy

FreddyRingwood

Love love love!

Just had our new kitchen installed from smith and Smith Kitchens and can’t rave enough how delighted I am with the design, quality and workmanship. This extends beyond the cabinetry to also the trades who went above and beyond to ensure everything is just right.
A few minor fixes needed to be done after installation (to some of the cabinetry) however they were attended to quickly and with minimal fuss by the maintenance team.
Look forward to spending lots of time in my new kitchen and showing it off to family and friends!
Highly recommended!

Garry Donovan

Garry DonovanPatterson Lakes

A great outcome

From the moment I met Sue Bracy, from Smith & Smith Kitchens, I new I was in safe hands. Being in the real estate industry for many years, I have seen some beautiful kitchens, and my kitchen now, fits into that category. From the design, to completion, the service, and end result that was provided was faultless. This is something that will certainly enhance the value of my property, as this is an area of a home that buyers gravitate towards as it is the hub of the home. Many thanks to all of the representatives, at Smith & Smith Kitchens, for your advise, and assistance throughout the whole process. I am a happy customer.

Roger Allan

Roger AllanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smith & Smith a polished product from a professional business

The service provided by Smith & Smith to us encompassed a thorough exploration of our needs resulting in an efficient and elegant design solution. Using cutting edge production facilities a sparkling Kitchen was produced which was installed on time and on budget. We highly recommend this firm - Roger & Annette ALLAN

Annie g.

Annie g.Melbourne

Cant believe I left it this long!

Lovely new kitchen.

We are very pleased with the finished kitchen as designed by Bec. Very professionally executed with minimum fuss and inconvenience. One or two minor details needed rectified but this was speedily addressed by Smith & Smith.

Love our kitchen

Couldn't fault our experience with smith & smith. From design with Laly and excellent tradies and installation. Our kitchen has totally changed the look of our apartment and we have had nothing but compliments. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a good quality kitchen at a reasonable price and have just booked a new kitchen for my mother after our 5 star experience with all the team at Smith & Smith.

Ray

RayMelbourne

No Caulk for you

Libby

LibbyMelbourne

We love our Smith & Smith Kitchen

We absolutely love our kitchen! Our dream kitchen was designed by Laurie Calleja. He listen to us about our needs and the final design delivered features we never dreamt of. We appreciate the amount of time Laurie spent with us and the final tech savvy detailed plans ensured we had an in depth understanding of the final look of our new kitchen.
Every single person we dealt with at Smith & Smith went above and beyond. From the trades people to your office staff. Our installer Phil did an amazing job. Smith & Smith delivered on quality and exceptional service from start to finish! It was a smooth and quick installation.
Thank you everyone at Smith & Smith. We would have no hesitation in recommending your Kitchens.

we love our Smith and Smith Kitchen

Wish someone would call me back.

We have a Smith & Smith kitchen at a property and I have sent several emails and made several phone calls for a replacement part and nobody wants to respond.

We love our new Smith & Smith Kitchen