Verifiedsmithandsmith.com.au

90% · 977 · 6%

GlendaW
GlendaWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful new kitchen

I have just had a new kitchen installed by Smith and Smith, it is beautiful, very smart and modern. I can't speak highly enough about the contractors with their attention to detail and pride in their work. I
certainly recommend Smith and Smith for your new kitchen
Elaine
Elaine

Have confidence in this company

I shouldn't have waited so long. The transformation from dark (wood), cramped corner to bright, light area with a sense of space and ease is really great. I couldn't have believed it possible. Thanks to Smith and Smith for your efforts, particularly for fixing a small matter in the midst of a heavy workload.

Alex Dobes
Alex DobesMelbourne9 posts
brucedavies
brucedavies
Helen
Helen

A wonderful transformation - it's the best

Thank You to Sue Bracy and Smith & Smith for the outstanding execution of our new kitchen. There was certain honesty in Sue's attitude that made us feel that if SHE designed something for us, it would be more than good, it would be excellent. It turned out to be a masterpiece of design. She gave us myriad choices and we ended up with a beautiful, functional new kitchen with the very best workmanship of product.

So congratulations to everyone involved.

Bruce
Bruce2 posts
Wyld Style
Wyld StyleMelbourne2 posts

Quality cabinet makers

My wife & I bought our house with the smith & smith kitchen cabinetry already there so we had nothing to do with the design or installation process but I CAN vouch for longevity, quality and finish.

Absolutely outstanding and they will be one of the first I call now that I have moved and will be looking to update kitchen. Might be more expensive but sometimes you pay for quality.

MINA
MINA

Only the best at Smith and Smith

I can't recommend Smith and Smith enough. From my initial sit down with Joe I knew these guys had experience. He helped me through the design process and came to see us multiple times to adjust and change little things before we started and I felt very secure knowing he was definitely an expert. Everyone was amazing from the cabinet delivery guys all the way down to the plasterer Pauly, installer Phil, Dan the plumber and Daniel the electrician. Everyone came in on time, explained everything clearly, did a clean, neat, great job and were friendly along the way.

A big thanks to Joanne in the office for all her help and ongoing communication. My kitchen not only looks amazing but its of the highest quality. Very very happy!

Rachel
Rachel

Beautifully designed and completed

We recently had a kitchen designed by the lovely Laly. She made it so easy and had a very clear understanding of our needs and wants. Creating a space that is not only beautiful, but makes great use of every inch of the kitchen. The quality of the cabinetry exceeded my expectations! All trades did top quality work and were a pleasure to deal with. We now have our dream kitchen and look forward to enjoying it for years to come. A little improvement in communication regarding when works would be done is my recommendation. Otherwise flawless

Dave
DaveRowville
DJA
DJAMelbourne3 posts

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customer

Wonderful craftmanship & service

We live in a modest older home and the kitchen was badly in need of an update. Smith & Smith worked with us to create beautiful and functional space within our budget. We were only 2 nights without use of the kitchen, and the result is stunning. All staff were friendly and helpful, visits were carefully coordinated, and communication was always timely. It was impressive how many of the people had been with Smith and Smith for 10 years or more, and talked positively about the company. I would unreservedly recommend them to others.

Lien
LienGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

High quality and classy kitchen

We chose Smith and Smith after meeting with around 4 kitchen cabinetmakers/designers. While a 'market leader', S&S's price was competitive. Their sales contact Laurie Calleja was patient with our evolving design, and their aftermarket service was prompt and efficient. We also used their builder - Top Tier Building and Construction - who were every bit as good as their name. Thanks for a great looking kitchen guys!

Amber
Amber

Judy
Judy

Customer service is second to none

We had several broken hinges on our drawers. Even though the kitchen was three years outside the warranty period, Smith & Smith, replaced the sides and hinges of all our drawers, at no expense to us.

Freddy
FreddyRingwood

Love love love!

Just had our new kitchen installed from smith and Smith Kitchens and can’t rave enough how delighted I am with the design, quality and workmanship. This extends beyond the cabinetry to also the trades who went above and beyond to ensure everything is just right.

A few minor fixes needed to be done after installation (to some of the cabinetry) however they were attended to quickly and with minimal fuss by the maintenance team.

Look forward to spending lots of time in my new kitchen and showing it off to family and friends!

Highly recommended!

Garry Donovan
Garry DonovanPatterson Lakes

A great outcome

From the moment I met Sue Bracy, from Smith & Smith Kitchens, I new I was in safe hands. Being in the real estate industry for many years, I have seen some beautiful kitchens, and my kitchen now, fits into that category. From the design, to completion, the service, and end result that was provided was faultless. This is something that will certainly enhance the value of my property, as this is an area of a home that buyers gravitate towards as it is the hub of the home. Many thanks to all of the representatives, at Smith & Smith Kitchens, for your advise, and assistance throughout the whole process. I am a happy customer.

Roger Allan
Roger AllanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Smith & Smith a polished product from a professional business

The service provided by Smith & Smith to us encompassed a thorough exploration of our needs resulting in an efficient and elegant design solution. Using cutting edge production facilities a sparkling Kitchen was produced which was installed on time and on budget. We highly recommend this firm - Roger & Annette ALLAN

Annie g.
Annie g.Melbourne

IreneW
IreneW

Lovely new kitchen

We are very pleased with the finished kitchen as designed by Bec. Very professionally executed with minimum fuss and inconvenience. One or two minor details needed rectified but this was speedily addressed by Smith & Smith.

Lou and Dean
Lou and Dean2 posts

Love our kitchen

Couldn't fault our experience with smith & smith. From design with Laly and excellent tradies and installation. Our kitchen has totally changed the look of our apartment and we have had nothing but compliments. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a good quality kitchen at a reasonable price and have just booked a new kitchen for my mother after our 5 star experience with all the team at Smith & Smith.

Ray
RayMelbourne

Libby
LibbyMelbourne

We love our Smith & Smith Kitchen

We absolutely love our kitchen! Our dream kitchen was designed by Laurie Calleja. He listen to us about our needs and the final design delivered features we never dreamt of. We appreciate the amount of time Laurie spent with us and the final tech savvy detailed plans ensured we had an in depth understanding of the final look of our new kitchen.

Every single person we dealt with at Smith & Smith went above and beyond. From the trades people to your office staff. Our installer Phil did an amazing job. Smith & Smith delivered on quality and exceptional service from start to finish! It was a smooth and quick installation.

Thank you everyone at Smith & Smith. We would have no hesitation in recommending your Kitchens.

Sherine and Ruwan
Sherine and RuwanMelbourne
Judi
Judi

Wish someone would call me back

We have a Smith & Smith kitchen at a property and I have sent several emails and made several phone calls for a replacement part and nobody wants to respond.

Robert Mansell
Robert MansellAU

Spirit
Spirit

I love my new Smith & Smith Kitchen

I really love my Smith & Smith Kitchen. The kitchen was created to budget, fit to specifications and looks great. The service was really fabulous from start to finish, and any tiny concerns were soon sorted out. I would highly recommend this company - we had a great experience!

Ravi
Ravi2 posts
Kaye
KayeMELBOURNE
Rhonda W
Rhonda WMelbourne

Love my new Kitchen

Smith & Smith recently installed a new kitchen in our home. We are extremely happy with the finished product, quality of the cabinets and workmanship. Our designer Rebecca Underwood did a fantastic job in designing the kitchen to our specific needs and providing us with great ideas. We had to match an existing floor we cannot speak highly enough of the care and attention Bec put into our kitchen in colours for cupboards and stone bench top. Bec also came when Kitchen installed and stone bench in to help with splashback colour which looks fantastic we are very happy with it all. Bec came with some fantastic ideas and was very patience with us. We would recommend Smith & Smith if you are looking to update your kitchen.

Jill Iredale
Jill Iredale

Iredales new kitchen

We couldn't be more pleased with our new kitchen,every day we appreciate a new part of Sue Bracy's design.Every part of our experience with Smith & Smith has been excellent and we won't hesitate to recommend the company to our friends. We look forward to updating our laundry.

Paul Clayton
Paul Clayton

Smith and Smith listen, end result a perfect kitchen

Our beach house kitchen is fantastic because of the flexibility of Smith & Smith. All Smith & Smith employees have the ability to listen to the customer, work with, and make positive workable suggestions. The end result is a kitchen ALL our friends love and envy. The after installation follow-up service ensures every detail is 100%.

M.C.
M.C.
Fran
Fran2 posts

Professionalism from design through to completion

Smith & Smith really delivered.

From great design to streamlined organisation & excellent trades.

On time & efficient.

Having had bad experiences previously, it was a pleasure to deal with the tradesmen employed by this company who deliver quality & professionalism & an obvious pride in their work.

We have a kitchen we love and more so because of the experience.

Thank you to Laly & the wonderful team we had.

Christina
Christina
Vivienne F
Vivienne F

I have been able to resolve all matters satisfactorily

I have been able to satisfactorily resolve all outstanding matters with the owner of Smith and Smith, Mr John Loryck,, and look forward to using a well built, aesthetically pleasing and functional kitchen which they have installed.

gailp
gailp

Outstaning Product and Service

This is the second time I have had Smith & Smith into my home. Last year we installed a new kitchen and just recently, a bathroom cabinet to match.

I have to say the product is of a very high quality! The process from beginning to end, was just a pleasure and the staff are really exceptional. I highly recommend using this company, you wont be disappointed!

NewKitchener