Smith & Smith Kitchens

Smith & Smith Kitchens (page 3 of 5)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

We love our new Smith & Smith Kitchen

I love my new Smith & Smith Kitchen

I really love my Smith & Smith Kitchen. The kitchen was created to budget, fit to specifications and looks great. The service was really fabulous from start to finish, and any tiny concerns were soon sorted out. I would highly recommend this company - we had a great experience!

Ravi

Ravi

Thank you Smith and Smith!

Kaye

KayeMELBOURNE

High reputation well deserved

Rhonda W

Rhonda WMelbourne

Love my new Kitchen

Smith & Smith recently installed a new kitchen in our home. We are extremely happy with the finished product, quality of the cabinets and workmanship. Our designer Rebecca Underwood did a fantastic job in designing the kitchen to our specific needs and providing us with great ideas. We had to match an existing floor we cannot speak highly enough of the care and attention Bec put into our kitchen in colours for cupboards and stone bench top. Bec also came when Kitchen installed and stone bench in to help with splashback colour which looks fantastic we are very happy with it all. Bec came with some fantastic ideas and was very patience with us. We would recommend Smith & Smith if you are looking to update your kitchen.

Iredales new kitchen

We couldn't be more pleased with our new kitchen,every day we appreciate a new part of Sue Bracy's design.Every part of our experience with Smith & Smith has been excellent and we won't hesitate to recommend the company to our friends. We look forward to updating our laundry.

Review collected in partnership with Smith & Smith Kitchens

Smith and Smith listen, end result a perfect kitchen.

Our beach house kitchen is fantastic because of the flexibility of Smith & Smith. All Smith & Smith employees have the ability to listen to the customer, work with, and make positive workable suggestions. The end result is a kitchen ALL our friends love and envy. The after installation follow-up service ensures every detail is 100%.

Best renovation experience ever

Fran

Fran

Professionalism from design through to completion

Smith & Smith really delivered.
From great design to streamlined organisation & excellent trades.
On time & efficient.
Having had bad experiences previously, it was a pleasure to deal with the tradesmen employed by this company who deliver quality & professionalism & an obvious pride in their work.
We have a kitchen we love and more so because of the experience.
Thank you to Laly & the wonderful team we had.

I love my new kitchen!

I have been able to resolve all matters satisfactorily.

I have been able to satisfactorily resolve all outstanding matters with the owner of Smith and Smith, Mr John Loryck,, and look forward to using a well built, aesthetically pleasing and functional kitchen which they have installed.

Outstaning Product and Service

This is the second time I have had Smith & Smith into my home. Last year we installed a new kitchen and just recently, a bathroom cabinet to match.

I have to say the product is of a very high quality! The process from beginning to end, was just a pleasure and the staff are really exceptional. I highly recommend using this company, you wont be disappointed!

Don't expect any customer service once you have paid your $'s

Smith and Smith you guys Rock!!!!

Rainee

Rainee

Smith & Smith Kitchen have delivered again.

Love my new kitchen+++

Quality service, top shelf Australian made product and excellent after sales service; very happy!

Disappointed.

Very happy with our decision to go with Smith and Smith

Firstly we received 3 other quotes for our kitchen, bathroom, WIR and laundry cabinets. Smith and Smith was comparable and given their reputation for high quality, we decided to go with them. Beth the designer was fantastic to deal with throughout the whole process, from requirements, to design to post installation. Beth totally understood the look we wanted from our Hampton's style kitchen and made sure everything fit in nicely. The installation team at smith and smith were also excellent. They were highly organised, and spent the time to explain the process on site. The end product was of exceptional quality, and service was second to none. I could not recommend highly enough.

SSSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

May 2016 - Dissapointed! Not what I was expecting!!

Smith & Smith Kitchens