Smith & Smith Kitchens

Smith & Smith Kitchens (page 4 of 5)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Kirrily

KirrilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I can't recommend Smith & Smith highly enough.

Quality service and product

We had our kitchen install by Smith& smith just before Xmas. The kitchen was perfect and the stone bench top also very nice. Easy to clean and maintain. And after 2 weeks they have customer after sale service call. And very helpful with all my questions.. ~!~

Happy Customer

Review collected in partnership with Smith & Smith Kitchens

Mark and Trish

Mark and TrishWilliamstown, Victoria

A quality company who totally deliver on what they promise, from beginning to end.

Best Choice! Cannot recommend enough!!!

Love love love!!!

Absolutely love my new smith and smith kitchen!
Was initially feeling very overwhelmed by the task at hand however once the project got underway things just fell into place.
In comparison to a few other kitchen companies we had out to quote, Smith and Smith displayed no high pressure sales and our designer had a background in interior design.
The workmanship of our new kitchen is second to none. I absolutely love it and love showing it off to all our family and friends.
I would highly recommend Smith and Smith Kitchens to any person thinking of renovating their kitchen!

L & M

L & Mglen iris

highly recommended!

We just got our kitchen cabinet installed, couldn't be happier with the quality and the service received:) Started from the design phase, their designer was very professional, listened to us, and very responsive. Sometimes I sent her email like 10pm at night just in case I dont forget, but she actually replies... very impressed with their on site manager Tony, came over couple times to check things, helped me out with the finishing around the splashback windows (it is not really part of the kitchen cabinetry... but they are happy to provide the same 2 pack finish to make the spashback windows look like intergrated with the kitchen cabinets). will definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to renovate their kitchen!!

Highly rated!

Eager to review Smith and Smith on this website after being so happy with both the service and product they provided us with. Outstanding communicators and always reliable for meetings, phone calls and time lines. Smith and Smith have a genuine interest to complete the job as specified and had experts in every aspect to ensure the workmanship was as we envisaged. Each person we dealt with was excellent in their role and we valued from their expertise to get a result we are incredibly happy with. Small issues were resolved quickly and professionally. Wouldnt hesitate to work with them again or refer to others.

Happy clients

This is the third major project we have used Smith & Smith to complete for us. Our entire house is now filled with Smith & Smith joinery. The staff are always courteous and helpful from the office and showroom to the designers and installers. Nothing is ever too much trouble and best of all they always tidy up before they leave a project. We would not go anywhere else for this service. We're customers for life. Thanks Aaron.

Rita

RitaBerwick

Mums very happy and so am I

Very happy with my Smith and Smith kitchen.

Ingrid B

Ingrid BBalwyn North

My Dream Kitchen!

Quality workmanship

I would like to take this opportunity to express out sincere gratitude to Smith & Smith Kitchens for installing our beautiful kitchen.
I am particularly grateful to our designer, her professionalism and expertise in designing our kitchen and arranging the supply of appliances and products, was of a superior standard.
The office staff were always polite and helpful and promptly returned my calls when we had queries.

I would highly recommend Smith & Smith Kitchens to anyone wanting a beautiful kitchen.

Bec

BecMelbourne

A little sad with my new kitchen

Sally

SallyMelbourne

Brilliant!

Smith & Smith Kitchens did a brilliant job installing our new kitchen June, 2013. The entire process ran like a well oiled machine. All of the trades knew exactly what to do and when to do it. The staff at the showroom were always polite and helpful and promptly returned our calls when we had queries. The build is of the highest quality and now the kitchen is our favourite room in the house and cooking is a pleasure. I would highly recommend. Thank you to everyone at Smith & Smith!
Quality of workmanship.

MCNIVEN

MCNIVENGLEN WAVERLEY

Smith & smith kitchen cabinets

Patrick

PatrickRichmond

Great result with Smith and Smith Kitchens

With my business of building new homes & renovations it is important for my reputation that I use quality suppliers that can deliver on time and provide a product that my clients are happy with.

I have used Smith and Smith Kitchens for a number of years and I can rely on them to get the job done.

Pricing is a little more than the typical builders' cabinetmakers but knowing that I will get the quality and reliability I need for my clients means it is beneficial to all.

I highly recommend Smith and Smith Kitchens to anyone wanting a new kitchen.

Carolyn

CarolynMelbourne

Love my new kitchen!

Tessa

TessaMelbourne

Our kitchen dream- now a reality!

Seals