SNA Tours

SNA Tours

3.3

• Trip Completed Yes (26) · No (16)
  • Ease of Booking

SNA China Tour

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa
Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Totally ignored customer

As many others, booked with LE who then passed the tour to SNA. We were offered dates for 2021 but now find out SNA in Liquidation! No communication from LE except a generic email. The 2021 trip is still listed on my Escapes! Where is all this money??? I paid LE - they need to take responsibility.

joanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad experience with luxury escapes & SNA tours

Kristie C.

Kristie C.Sydney, NSW

absolutely disgusting company

company quickly take money>
corona virus strikes so unable to take tour>
refund minus $350 pp as apparently they booked airfares no proof can be supplied
3 months later still waiting refund, no communication about from it may take up to 6 months to process
calls/ emails / social media messages all ignored

Dr S michael

Dr S michaelJervis bay

Japan Tour cancellation

My experience as previous reviews: Booked and paid to Luxury escapes for travel on 21 April to Japan, contacted a week before by an email for cancellation of the tour and offered their sympathy ...no offer was made for postponing or refund as Travel Asia ( which I don’t know whom they are) been liquidated. To my knowledge the tour was operated by SNA and they still in operation.. total confusion and where is the duty of care by Luxury Escapes

Booking Type Flights and Tour
totally upset

totally upsetGippsland, VIC

TOTALLY PEEVED OFF

Well there you go China starts the Covid-19 and now we all lose our money we have paid to travel to China through SNA tours. We had opted to take a refund less the cancellation fee well prior to them going into liquidation but it appears now that we like many others will be getting bugger all. We both are at retiring age and can ill afford to lose money like this - totally disgusted with the hole process. Why does my friend appear to have more money against her name than mine when we booked the same trips.

Gra

GraSydney, NSW

Loss of Money

We have been advised the same although 2 others travelling with us have yet to be advised. We too were advised of postponing until next April which we took. Travel Insurance appears to not cover liquidation either so we have all lost money now. What options do we have with Luxury Escapes for some responsibility?

Diana S

Diana SIllawarra, NSW

Tour cancellation

Our experience is exactly the same as Avril Summers. Our tour to Japan, offered through Luxury Escapes, but managed by SNA tours was first postponed till next year and now cancelled due to SNA Tours going into Liquidation. We feel extremely disappointed as at our age 75+ it is a loss of a significant amount of money and timing. Luxury Escapes is ATOL protected in the UK and Europe which insures that the purchaser can get a full refund if the tour company goes bust. Does this assurance not exist in Australia? We chose to book through Luxury Escapes as it is a reputable company, but it is very disappointing that in this case we have not been offered an alternative or refund.

Avril Summers

Avril SummersTasmania

12 day Enchanting Japan tour 1st April 2020

Global operations shut down

Sorry to advise you all that have tours booked with SNA They just informed me their global Operations have been shut down until 31/5/2020 and they giving you a credit valid for 2 years. They have just now confirmed my request to schedule our Booking to Japan until 3rd April 2021

Enes Kar

Enes KarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TERRBLE COMPANY

I bought a tour for china, we had to cancel it because of the corona virus. Many firms are returning all the money, but the sna tour said that it could only return half, and when the news about the virus was new, it made me decide quickly, otherwise I would do nothing. I still haven't received a refund. They told me to wait 3 weeks, it was 6 weeks, still I couldn't get my money.

TonySydney

SNA Tour has postponed my Japan Tour until next year.

Hello Everyone,
I have just received confirmation that SNA has agreed to postponed my Japan tour to next year. They are very supportive of the current situation.
For that I shall always be loyal to them for future tours.
And wonderful people working there.

Peter B.

Peter B.Sydney, NSW

we were nervous

Japan tour March 24 2020,
was very worried when email reply said contact back to us would be made up to 3 business days. Need't have stressed.
Today, one business day later, received phone and email giving 14 future dates to take Japan holiday. now much calmer, thank you SNA

Coronavirus

We too were booked to go in April to China and have been advised we can still go but when we get back we will go into quarantine for two weeks. They have absolutely no idea what they are talking about!!! Please explain what the $350 covers as everything would have been canceled as soon as Australia stopped people going!!! I am going to bombard them with emails until I get a full refund.

Kutty

KuttyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Where SNA tour official gone

Hi I booked tour to Japan for this April-10.
SNA phone line message saying they are closed during business hours also.
They are not replying my email also. I am not sure what to do.
SNA gone for ever. No response from them.
Can any one guide me.

LUEY

LUEYSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE

Booked a trip for 4 people to China and was never updated on progress on flight or travel details. Attempted to confirm a travel date to arrange time off work and no one was able to confirm. When trying to cancel due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, they advised it was $350 per person (total package cost $999) although the fine print and terms and conditions provided when booking only stated $150 per person, Staff have been rude, do not listen and talk over you. Have booked the trip through TVSN where both SNA tours and TVSN have continuously palmed my requests off to each other rather then any of the companies taking accountability or helping.

Stephen commane

Stephen commaneIllawarra, NSW

Poor final service

Booked China tour . Virus has spread. Ana txt call off my trip in March. They offer a credit or anther date . Given this disease spreads then there is anoth 250 lost on visa and insurance.
I asked for a full refund seeing they advised against travelling to China. Not me. For that its still going to cost me 350dollars.
It's not fare as far as I can see. Just be careful guys when booking with ana they won't budge on anything

HamHam

HamHam

If you think youre ganna pay $1500 for a return trip you are a fool.

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Pensioner DianaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exceptional value

We could have upgraded but didnt and were very happy with what we had booked
Our expectations were exceeded.
We did the Yangtze River cruise and loved every aspect of the tour

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Pensioner Diana

We were well looked after all the way

Joy L.

Joy L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

China in Autumn 10 nights 12 days

Trip Completed Yes

Anton Grabovic

Anton Grabovicasked

My name is Anton Grabovic and my booking reference number is 00062063 .
We were booked for a 11 day Inspiring China on the 20.03.2020 this was cancelled and postpone to the 20th June 2020 and then again postponed to the 11 of September 2020.
According to the government’s department this date will not be available for travel. My wife and I are pensions and financially we can afford to keep changing dates.
Can you please let us know what our options are?
We have been trying to get in touch with you for weeks.
Waiting to hear from you
Anton

joan

Hi Anton, have you tried sending them an email to this email address :- reservations@snatours.com
Did you get an automated reply saying their offices are closed until 31st May,2020? Also you could try sending them a message on their Facebook page, you may get a reply, here is the link :- https://www.facebook.com/snaasiagroup, where it says "send message" click on it and then type your message. Did you deal with SNA Tours directly? I purchased an offer through Luxury Escapes so had to deal with them separately. Just try these two actions and see if you receive a reply. All the best.

joan

Also depending on any response you receive, write another review on this site and also write a review on Trust Pilot and on SNA's facebook page, that often gets a response.
There is a petition that I have signed :- https://www.change.org/p/luxury-escapes-tell-luxury-escapes-to-offer-refunds-amidst-covid-19-pandemic
It has gained a lot of response from various people with complaints etc. See what you think.

joanasked

To michael griffin and tony of sydney

How do you know your new bookings for 2021 are secure with sna tours? I was contacted by sna tours too with new dates in 2021 but now their affiliate company travel Asia has gone into liquidation so I wouldn’t hold my breath with your new dates!

joan

To Diana S and Gra of Sydney : Please consider signing the petition that many disgruntled Luxury Escapes customers have signed, it is all about trying to get refunds for various travel/accommodation etc. Alson consider the Slater & Gordon class action expression of interest to hold the travel agencies accountable. Here is the link if you are interested :

Lyn O.

Lyn O.asked

Does anyone have any info on coming tour to Vietnam ...

Hi Lyn,
SNA tour has just agreed to change my date of travel to next year.
You need to give them a call regarding Vietnam.
Regards