SNA Tours

Brand Manager for SNA Tours? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Completed Yes (26) · No (43)
  • Ease of Booking

No travel
No travelQueensland

Ripped off

Like so many others it appears we have lost our $3898 paid to visit China in March 2020. We were to be refunded in chronological order! We were also offered credit until 30/11/22.

Nelly
NellyPerth, WA

We need refund of our holiday booking ASAP

SNA still owe us over 10 thousand dollars from our holiday that was cancelled because of the pandemic..It’s been 2 years now, I tried to contact them to request for refund because they sent us an email 2 years ago that they will keep our travel credit until April 2022. I tried to contact them now but their number is not working anymore, permanently closed and also e mailed them but no reply til now.our holiday booking was done by SNA staff Named Tammy Tiong.

Chezza
ChezzaWestern District, VIC

Yes- there is justice!!!!

Like many others we paid for a trip to Cambodia and Vietnam and with COVID etc SNA - Asia went into liquidation and we were given all the usual nonsense that everyone else has encountered with attempting to contact SNA and/or get some resolution.
We contacted PayPal again and their rep suggested we claim through our issuing bank.
Not expecting anything but wanting to know we had tried every avenue; we went to Commonwealth Bank and lodged a claim.
After two weeks we have Received the Full Amount!!!!
Justice does exist- go for it guys!!!

Booking TypeTour

Request for group action claim against SNA

I booked a SNA Japan Tour for April 2020 and due to Covid we were advised our tour was placed in credit for the amount of $7198.00. The last communication was in December 2020 when SNA stated
* The credit voucher to be utilized before 30 Nov 2022
* This is a non-refundable voucher
SNA were unable to discuss possible rescheduled travel dates due to travel restrictions. They promised that once restrictions were eased, they looked forward to getting in touch with us, however there has been no reply from our communication and no further contact. As a result we wish to claim a full refund and would be happy to join with others for a group action claim against SNA.

Dilini
DiliniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Need a refund ASAP

Very lucky that I am on this side.

Similar situation, trip to Vietnam and Cambodia for March 12/2020 paid in full, trip never happens. All deal was with SNA. I did contact Setter Shepard. I need to make a claim against SNA, as they are separate company and not in liquidation so far.

Lala
Lala

I did ask Setter Shepard to take my case and make a claim against SNA. No respond from them (week ago).

Ripped off

Booked 9 day trip to Japan for Sept 2020 then Covid happened $4000. They gave me a travel credit for the amount . I tried to ring ,no answer I thought something was wrong as I had travelled with SNA twice before all excellent.. now I hear they are in liquidation what do I do now. I am pensioner,any help would be great . Thank you

Olivia C.
Olivia C.

Still trying to find SNA travel any ideas
Thankyou

Sri
SriSydney, NSW

No sign of any refund!

We had booked for Japan your four adults. Due to pandemic, tour got cancelled by SNA tours and received an email to say we have credits. Now we understand that SNA has gone under liquidation. No be phone number is or office or to contact. $12000 gone down the drain. How to get the refund I wonder?

Jan GibsonWestern District, VIC

SNA Tours

Booked a Tour of China with SNA just as the Pandemic occurred. $4900 gone. Joined a Class Action with Slater & Gordon only to have them back out as well. Obviously because the company has gone bust. No word nothing. Hard earned money gone. No help from anyone!!!

SNA China Tour

Booked a trip for two to China for September 2020 and paid $1598. The company doesn’t exist anymore so just don’t know how to get a refund or where to seek help from.

ala2mahdiSydney, NSW

We have been cheated!

OliviaPeel, WA

Communication and Loyalty.

Paid $4000. for solo 9 day trip of Japan. for 2020. Then covid hit, was told I have a credit to be used by 2022.
Since then no communication ,phones disconnected. I have used SNA tours twice before thought were good honest and loyal company.
Please understand most of your customers are over 65 and have saved up to be able to travel.
Hopefully I will get my money back.

Olivia

Any suggestions as how to get money back

Salts
SaltsSydney, NSW

No refund for planned trip canceled due to Covid and traveller is deceased!

Requested a refund for China trip over 18 months ago when my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. After she passed they would still not refund the money for her trip which was canceled due to Covid but still offered a travel credit! My response was not sure how a dead person can use a credit. Disgusting business.
No one answers the phone or responds to emails.

We have been fooled

We paid 19494 AU$ for Japan tour on April 2020.Due to Covid-19 they postponed the tour and given us credit voucher valid up to November 2022. Now SNA not exist

Annette
AnnettePerth, WA

Disappointed Pensioner

Booked a China tour for April 2020. Trip was canceled by SNA due to COVID. I requested a refund but was told they would withhold an amount for cancelling. I opted for the second choice offered at the time of receiving a travel credit. Now unable to contact them to get this sorted out.