SNA Tours

SNA Tours

• Trip Completed Yes (26) · No (24)
  • Ease of Booking

Dr Arif S.

Dr Arif S.Perth, WA

SNA Tours not responding

We (me and wife) booked our China tour with SNA Tours in 2019 for travel in 2020. Like everyone else sent many emails requesting refund. I have tried to contact them in the past 6 months to No avail. There is an auto reply from them but no response at all. Looks they are avoiding. What should we do?

Melissa

Melissa Hunter Region, NSW

No response from SNA Tours

We booked our China tour in 2019 for travel in 2020. Like everyone else sent email requesting refund. Replied by say they have our money held in credit. I have tried to contact them in the past two weeks to No avail. We do we stand now and who do we contact to get answers and refund.

Trip CompletedNo

Please help

My family and me gave paid 10,600 for a vietnam and cambodia tour and got cancelled due to COVID-19, asked fir for money back and never got a reply. Tried to call and never got through. What can we do????

David

DavidMelbourne

SNA into liquidation

Booked China tour in Jan 20 for Sep 20 travel.SNA is now in liquidation & what’s consumer rights on refund? The company offered us travel credit after going into liquidation.
Please advise

FRAUD!

AAATech

AAATech Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We have paid near $6000 in full in late 2019 exactly same situation as others... If ACCC won't care..what can we do :-(

I and my wife booked the China Tour via Webjet adv and paid near $6000 in full late 2019 and COVID19 come in so credit note only was offered instead of refund... And we now couldn't contact anyone over the phone exactly same situation aa Anthony and Shoddy... If ACCC won't care..then we are seriously impacted especially my wife also lost her job recently. :-(

Antony

AntonyVictoria

LIARS AND THIEVES

Booked SNA Tour of China in 2019. Paid in full. Because of Covid we requested refund on 14/02/2020. SNA wrote and agreed to refund money paid less cancellation fee on 17/02/2020 advising it would take 4-6 weeks. Further requests for refund met with continual delays; from 4-6 weeks to 12 weeks to 6 months. Now, SNA do not answer our continual requests for our refund. Totally ignored! Went to ACCC and Consumer Affairs...no help! Is our Government doing anything to help recover moneys fraudulently taken by this tour company? Being over 70 cannot afford to lose thousands of dollars! In our view, SNA lied to us and never intended to refund our money!

Chezza

ChezzaWestern District, VIC

Shoddy

Booked and paid for Vietnam and Cambodia tour, cancelled due to Covid 19, requested refunds and was initially refused, rang again, no response so an email giving them 3 days to respond. Request for refund declined again as they were waiting for monies from their suppliers. Contacted them again and was escalated to management level and was offered a partial refund and the insult of having $350 per person cancellation fees ( equates to $700). The partial refund was not given and a time period of 3-6mth. Have now escalated to Slater and Gordon. ACCC states very clearly ALL monies to be refunded if cancellation due to Covid 19.
Very eager to take your monies but reluctant to give it back.

Sandy

SandySydney Surrounds, NSW

SNA Tours.

We booked and payed for a trip to China for August 2020, because of Covid19 it has been cancelled, was given a credit note for full amount , can book another trip up till end 2022, they were lovely about the whole thing, as I have travelled with them on several occassions I am happy to continue to travel with them.

CorinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Liars & frauds

I booked a tour with 5 of my friends, payed in full & coz covid was cancelled, was cancelled in February still no refund & absolutely no communication.
Checked with the airlines they weren't paid by SNA in the first place.
Give our money back

john r.

john r.Sydney, NSW

I book a holiday through webjet, get a receipt from SNA Tours, and a liquidation notice from travel Asia.

SNA China Tour

Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Totally ignored customer

As many others, booked with LE who then passed the tour to SNA. We were offered dates for 2021 but now find out SNA in Liquidation! No communication from LE except a generic email. The 2021 trip is still listed on my Escapes! Where is all this money??? I paid LE - they need to take responsibility.

joanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad experience with luxury escapes & SNA tours

Kristie C.

Kristie C.Sydney, NSW

absolutely disgusting company

company quickly take money>
corona virus strikes so unable to take tour>
refund minus $350 pp as apparently they booked airfares no proof can be supplied
3 months later still waiting refund, no communication about from it may take up to 6 months to process
calls/ emails / social media messages all ignored

Jenna M.asked

Can someone please let me know if SNA tours has gone bankrupt? Was told two weeks ago I would be getting my 2999 back and now all phone lines and emails have gone dead. I am desperate. Literally no communication I am going crazy PLEASE respond to me.

They are liars & cheats.
I got my refund from the bank coz booked thru the credit card.

Jenna M.

They are terrible. How many days after paying was this? I made my first payment to them August 2019...... I am not sure my bank can do anything for me.

Ken C.
Ken C.

I booked for tour for two in April 2020 and paid about $4000. Tour postponed to October 2020 due to Covid. But they no longer answer any queries by then.
The website is gone now. I guess any hope of recovery is slim now.

Anton Grabovic

Anton Grabovicasked

My name is Anton Grabovic and my booking reference number is 00062063 .
We were booked for a 11 day Inspiring China on the 20.03.2020 this was cancelled and postpone to the 20th June 2020 and then again postponed to the 11 of September 2020.
According to the government’s department this date will not be available for travel. My wife and I are pensions and financially we can afford to keep changing dates.
Can you please let us know what our options are?
We have been trying to get in touch with you for weeks.
Waiting to hear from you
Anton

joan

Hi Anton, have you tried sending them an email to this email address :- reservations@snatours.com
Did you get an automated reply saying their offices are closed until 31st May,2020? Also you could try sending them a message on their Facebook page, you may get a reply, here is the link :- https://www.facebook.com/snaasiagroup, where it says "send message" click on it and then type your message. Did you deal with SNA Tours directly? I purchased an offer through Luxury Escapes so had to deal with them separately. Just try these two actions and see if you receive a reply. All the best.

joan

Also depending on any response you receive, write another review on this site and also write a review on Trust Pilot and on SNA's facebook page, that often gets a response.
There is a petition that I have signed :- https://www.change.org/p/luxury-escapes-tell-luxury-escapes-to-offer-refunds-amidst-covid-19-pandemic
It has gained a lot of response from various people with complaints etc. See what you think.

joanasked

To michael griffin and tony of sydney

How do you know your new bookings for 2021 are secure with sna tours? I was contacted by sna tours too with new dates in 2021 but now their affiliate company travel Asia has gone into liquidation so I wouldn’t hold my breath with your new dates!

joan

To Diana S and Gra of Sydney : Please consider signing the petition that many disgruntled Luxury Escapes customers have signed, it is all about trying to get refunds for various travel/accommodation etc. Alson consider the Slater & Gordon class action expression of interest to hold the travel agencies accountable. Here is the link if you are interested :