SNA Tours

SNA Tours (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maureen Willis

Maureen WillisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great budget holiday.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

Mikeyg

MikeygSouth East Queensland, QLD

SNA Dazzling China - 8 Days 7 Nights China Tour and Yangtze River Cruise on-board the President No 7.

Ease of Booking

Booking Type Tour
Donna

DonnaPagewood

China Tour 9 days

This trip was better than expected. It was excellent value for money and we could not fault the beautiful hotels and tour attractions that were organised for us. The tour leaders were very professional and friendly and the tour buses were very comfortable. All flights, domestic and international, were clean, punctual, friendly staff and comfortable to travel in. So many things were included in our price that we didn't expect eg breakfast every day, most lunches, professional tour leaders, 4/5 star hotels.

Amusoman

AmusomanSydney

SNA 14 Day Ancient China Tour Via Scoopon/Travel Asia Tour including Yangtze River Cruise

unhappy travlier

unhappy travlier

Feedback on my recent 12-day China Tour taken in September 2018

Terracotta Warrior - 9 day China Tour

Just returned from this tour, it exceeded all expectations. Our English speaking guides Ellie (Chongqing), Wilson (Beijing and Tianjin) and Johnny (Xian) were individually knowledgeable and passionate in sharing their local history. The logistics were good but the very early flight out of Chongqin to Tianjin was a bit of a struggle after jam packed active days. The price was fantastic and the value exceptional. Thank you Ellie, Wilson and Johnny for making our trip really special. Would recommend this to everyone as the experience of a life time!

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

A relaxed way to see China

SNA Tour of India including Delhi, Jaipur & Agra

Good and Bad for the Gold 6 river cruise

Cesar

CesarSydney

Amazing China Tour!!!

I joined this 7 days China tour with SNA going to Chongqing, Beijing and Tianjin. I should say that this tour is good value for money and exceeded my expectations and I was so surprised by the quality of airline, hotels and above all, the service of the tour guides. I took Sichuan Airlines, which for me is excellent, stayed in Ramada Encore Chongqing, Crowne Plaza Huaia and Radisson Blue Tianjin, which are all excellent and of course my tour guides - Ellie in Chongqing and Amanda in Beijing - both are the best and 5 star (out of 5) guides!!! I will definitely recommend this tour.

Fantastic! Above my expectations!

I’ve just returned from the 9 day China tour, I must say this tour exceeded all my expectations. Our tour guides, Ken, Wilson and Johnny were all terrific, all very knowledgeable and passionate about their culture, country and heritage. Everything was very well organised and the value for money was unbelievable. We stayed in top hotels, felt very spoilt! Our group of 17 were all lovely people. I highly recommend this tour.

not happy

pandamodium tour the pandas good food crap recycled cold too many stairs could not complete or do some of the paid tours did not meet our expectations only seen towns going through on bus

Gazza

GazzaPerth

Unbelievable

SNA 9 Day China Tour

I travelled on this SNA tour off China in the tour group with fellow traveller 'Paul O', The Value for money was Expecional with flights, very good hotels and the Sights and experiences of China with Great caring Tours guides in Judy, Amanda and Sue doing there best to please all on this trip of a life time to the Wonders of China, its Culture ,People and History. My memory of this tour which started with Ajanta doing my booking in Sydney to Visiting China , the Beautiful people on the tour,and Returning by Hainan Airlines to Australia, Will last for ever. Thank You , SNA Tours it was a Great Adventure. Ray Anderson Sep 21,2018

Paul O

Paul OSydney

The Best China Trip For Such a Bargain Price.

Stay away (scam )

We booked a china trip with these people 4 weeks ago, They were extremely quick taking the money from my credit card, and four weeks later i have not heard a word from them. I've tried calling many times. The calls get diverted to a call center that take message for them.I've also sent emails, to get NO REPLY & no return calls. I thought it was a bit strange when i booked this trip, how quick the woman was wanting to get payment from me. Now as I've said, one month later I've heard NOTHING. I would stay right away from this business and look else where. I now need to get in touch with my bank and try and get my money back.

12 days China and Yangtze River cruise

We booked with SNA Travel, the land component was very good but the four night river cruise was rubbish. We only cruised for three nights and then left late at night for the first part of the cruise, it is NOT A GOOD CRUISE.

Margie

MargieCooloola Cove

China 12 day Beijing, Luoyang, Zhengzhou & Yangtze River Cruise

Ian.M

Ian.MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SNA Best of VIetnam Tour

Just returned from Best of Vietnam SNA Tour and I can honestly say the whole family loved it. The accommodation was outstanding and all the staff at the hotels were obliging and helpful. Our three tour guides were all informative,knowledgeable and amusing with plenty of tips on where to go to eat and shop. Must say everything
ran like clockwork with a good balance of things to see and some free time to relax. Highlights of the trip for me were a seaplane trip over Halong Bay (optional) ,the Mekong Delta trip and beautiful Hoi An. Thoroughly recommend this tour.

Maryasked

Can anyone who has booked with SNA tell me when they were given the flights and hotel info. Ta Mary

rhonda

We received our itinerary about week before we left, and flights about 3 weeks before we left, we just returned from China

Mary

How did you find it and any advice, would be grear,Ta

rhonda

We exchanged our Aust dollars at our bank to YUAN, less chance getting fake notes, do Google search on YouTube see how to tell if fake, the holiday is fast pace, we are fit but did get to us, runners are needed , swimming caps a must for pools, toilets are mostly squatting, look for potty toilet on doors at larger places, take hand sanitiser, paper, we did cable car extra tour. Panda zoo and some temples

Joy L.asked

Can I use my credit card on the Yangtze River Cruise. Have prepaid our extra optional tours but if needed for drinks and any shopping on ship. Are going on the Gold 6 in mid October. Any extra information would be appreciated. Thank you

Weary traveller
Weary traveller

Yes, Joy. Credit is fine. You will love the cruise but be prepared for lots of walking and climbing stairs. Tests the fitness.

Joy L.

Thank you. We are trying to get into lots of practice

Joy L.asked

We have a tour booked for China in October and am wondering what vaccinations would be required

Pam
Pam

For our SNA Tour to China in June my friend and I only had the flu vaccination

ANGIE C
ANGIE C

I'd firstly ask a qualified Doctor (not Product Review) which vaccinations are required for China... We received 1 combined dose of Typhoid and Hepatitis A ($149.00 each) plus Flu injections. Our Tetanus vaccine was up to date and not required.

It's also important to be vaccinated 4-6 weeks prior to travel, to give the vaccine time to work in your system, too be protected.

Happy healthy holiday to you :)

CategoryBooking Services