SNA Tours

SNA Tours (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paul O

Paul OSydney

The Best China Trip For Such a Bargain Price.

Stay away (scam )

We booked a china trip with these people 4 weeks ago, They were extremely quick taking the money from my credit card, and four weeks later i have not heard a word from them. I've tried calling many times. The calls get diverted to a call center that take message for them.I've also sent emails, to get NO REPLY & no return calls. I thought it was a bit strange when i booked this trip, how quick the woman was wanting to get payment from me. Now as I've said, one month later I've heard NOTHING. I would stay right away from this business and look else where. I now need to get in touch with my bank and try and get my money back.

12 days China and Yangtze River cruise

We booked with SNA Travel, the land component was very good but the four night river cruise was rubbish. We only cruised for three nights and then left late at night for the first part of the cruise, it is NOT A GOOD CRUISE.

Margie

MargieCooloola Cove

China 12 day Beijing, Luoyang, Zhengzhou & Yangtze River Cruise

Ian.M

Ian.MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SNA Best of VIetnam Tour

Just returned from Best of Vietnam SNA Tour and I can honestly say the whole family loved it. The accommodation was outstanding and all the staff at the hotels were obliging and helpful. Our three tour guides were all informative,knowledgeable and amusing with plenty of tips on where to go to eat and shop. Must say everything
ran like clockwork with a good balance of things to see and some free time to relax. Highlights of the trip for me were a seaplane trip over Halong Bay (optional) ,the Mekong Delta trip and beautiful Hoi An. Thoroughly recommend this tour.

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent tour

We found this tour on the Scoopon website and what a find it turned out to be!
The tour turned out to be exactly as described in their advertisement.
The land arrangements were excellent and the guides were very good too.
This is one of the best tours we have booked on and recommend it to anyone wanting to go.
Well done SNA!

FANTASTIC..

We have just got back from a great China 12 day tour and added a 4 day Shanghai trip to it.
If you don't like walking don't go !! We enjoyed all the walking but some ( unfit) didn't ..... 5 star hotels great local food and excellent guide tours . Any phone calls I made prior to trip was followed up, Visa and tickets were sent 10 days before trip and I was worried but they assured me there would be no problems and there wasn't .... We can recommend SNA.

try another tour company

karenk

they now refuse to pay for the new flight. Hopefully my travel insurance is still valid as it has been over 30 days.

karenk

my travel insurance also refused to pay...says it was due to poor communication from SNA...so I am out $265 and the cost of the initial flight from Vancouver to Seattle.

Becky Lee

Becky LeeAlameda, California

Wonderful trip and excellent tour guide

SNA Tour is a wonderful company. We had an 18 - day tour of Chongqing, Chengdu, Beijing and Yangtze River in March 2018.
We traveled Chengdu on 3/18-3/24/2018. Chengdu was one of the remarkable trip. Our tour guide was Kiki Chen. She did a fantastic job. She was knowledgeable, and informative. During the tour, she introduced us culture, history, poetry in each applicable place. She sang songs. We were never bored. We had fabulous time. We are appreciative of her kind hospitality and patience. Her performance as tour guide is highly recommendable.

Annie

Anniedarwin

Essential India

What an amazing Trip with SNA tours to Beijing and Shanghai.

VikingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible trip to India is incredible

Pete

PeteSydney

Sna tour of India

Did the sna India tour, the visa is extremely difficult to do on line, not much help from Sna to achieve this. Ended up going into an Indian visa office costing more to get. Delhi airport run by the military who are not efficient in any way shape or form. Arrive at mid night and stand for over 2 hours to be issued visa but before have to be finger printed then thumb printed and photograped again. We all only got 2 hours sleep in the Delhi hotel then off on the tour of Delhi after breakfast. The whole tour of India is full on not much time to relax.

Windsor 1Windsor NSW 2756

Hard people to deal with

Windsor 1

They have now refunded our payment less $750 but completely ignored our instructions as to which account to pay it into. More hassle !!!!

Incredible India - 8 -Day Tour from TVSN

Kylie D

Kylie DCranbourne

Luxury Yangtze River Tour - Be warned, you get what you pay for.

China 10 day tour

We booked a 10 day tour of Shanghi Beijing Hangzhou and Suzhou. From the time we met our guide at Shanghai airport, was the start of
Our amazing trip. James our guide in
Shanghai Hangzhou and Suzhou made our whole excellent he was informative and told us lots stories about the different places we went to.
This tour was wonderful we never had any problems with any of our accommodation. Our guides made it very easy to travel they do a wonderful
job which must be frustrating at times. Especially when you have someone who decides to wander off. Keep up the great work you made your country proud

China- fabulous time, lots of walking so be fit.

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerMelbourne

Trip to China - great, but not for everyone on the tour

bashi

bashiSouth East Queensland, QLD

SNA travel Group Visa problems

We have a big problems with group visa arrangements by SNA. The group visa is issued combining two or more people in to one visa paper. If one person can't go, anyone in this visa paper can't go too. Do not recommend any time to use this group visa arrangement. Due to this group visa arrangement my son couldn't join the travel we did to China recently.

Maryasked

Can anyone who has booked with SNA tell me when they were given the flights and hotel info. Ta Mary

rhonda

We received our itinerary about week before we left, and flights about 3 weeks before we left, we just returned from China

Mary

How did you find it and any advice, would be grear,Ta

rhonda

We exchanged our Aust dollars at our bank to YUAN, less chance getting fake notes, do Google search on YouTube see how to tell if fake, the holiday is fast pace, we are fit but did get to us, runners are needed , swimming caps a must for pools, toilets are mostly squatting, look for potty toilet on doors at larger places, take hand sanitiser, paper, we did cable car extra tour. Panda zoo and some temples

Joy L.asked

Can I use my credit card on the Yangtze River Cruise. Have prepaid our extra optional tours but if needed for drinks and any shopping on ship. Are going on the Gold 6 in mid October. Any extra information would be appreciated. Thank you

Weary traveller
Weary traveller

Yes, Joy. Credit is fine. You will love the cruise but be prepared for lots of walking and climbing stairs. Tests the fitness.

Joy L.

Thank you. We are trying to get into lots of practice

Joy L.asked

We have a tour booked for China in October and am wondering what vaccinations would be required

Pam
Pam

For our SNA Tour to China in June my friend and I only had the flu vaccination

ANGIE C
ANGIE C

I'd firstly ask a qualified Doctor (not Product Review) which vaccinations are required for China... We received 1 combined dose of Typhoid and Hepatitis A ($149.00 each) plus Flu injections. Our Tetanus vaccine was up to date and not required.

It's also important to be vaccinated 4-6 weeks prior to travel, to give the vaccine time to work in your system, too be protected.

Happy healthy holiday to you :)