SNA Tours

SNA Tours (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not happy

All of the May bookings were force to arrange our own visas because the Shanghai Gov of China rejected all the Applications, never got the refund money for those visas, then the Flights were to another Airport Chonching no one was waiting for us, and plenty of Australians doing the same tour were complete lost, we needed to go to the Domestic Airport.

Dipak

DipakMelbourne

Chian Tour in May 2017

We paid way back in December 2016. Great to communicate till we paid then worst service ever. We paid them to do the Visa. Last minute they advised they are unable to do so and that they will refund the money. Still no refund almost 1 and half months on. Will never use them.

Better than we expected

7 day Beijing read reviews and was quite anxious as to what to expect.
We had Kitty as our tour guide, she made the experience quite pleasant and lucky enough we had group of 12.
No major nasty surprises. Communication is poor up until a week before departure but all straight forward on arrival in Beijing.
For the price I'm not complaining and Beijing was worth seeing. I would recommend SNA but tell people to do there research and then you won't be dissatisfied with the service you get. Because the situation for some is not of all.

Vietnam .. April 2017

I agree with last reviewer terrible experience same with visa and motels change. Booked with tvsn never would book with sna tours again. It was supposed to be 10 days ended up being 8 not good.

China was amazing but beware of what you purchase at those "special factories", especially health pr

China SNA booked online.
All hotels pleasant and comfortable - but kilometres from tourist destinations. Lots of waiting around. Staff language problems. Lunches provided by tour terrible, especially in Beijing. Public toilets difficult to access and not desirable by our standards. Negotiate before you purchase anything anywhere at least by a 1/3. Otherwise don't buy. Markets better value than tourist venues. Shanghai Museum wonderful. Staff in their shop, not so. All places of antiquity an experience worth the discomfort. Definitely Worth going again.
[name removed] guide in Shanghai the best - proud of China's history, polite and caring of his group.
May cool too.

SNA TOUR - CHINA 2017

I booked an SNA Tour 10 night trip to China visiting Beijing and Shanghai through Scoopon online. Overall, It was an awesome trip. An SNA rep was waiting to greet us as soon as we arrived in Beijing airport. Everything was organised and professional throughout. The tour guides were extremely informative and polite. All the hotels that we were booked in to stay were five star accommodation. We were taken to visit every site that should be visited in China. SNA tours was always contactable and very accommodating. Would highly recommend SNA tours.

TRAVELLERS BE AWARE.......

I had ti cancel my trip to Shaghai and Beijing as they are completely hopeless,I had booked this trip nearly a year ago so they had advantage of my full payment.I had no clue of any airline or hotel information.They advertised Sichuan Airlines 4 and 5 star hotels and the I find out I am going China Airlines 1star airline.
The itinerary was sent 3 times wrongly all leaving from Sydney not Melbourne and dates wrong.
Three weeks before due date I didn't have any tickets no visa and it goes on and on. It was apparently not going direct and I couldn't book an isle seat.
WHAT SORT OF COMPANY IS THIS !!!!!
Also the I had to pay a Cancellation fee for all Their MESS UP.

Wonderful and great experience. 8/10

Sisterliz

SisterlizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great trip

I booked for two through T V S N with S N A tours for Vietnam in May for 10 days. Having some fairly negative reviews, I was fairly anxious. No Need! Flying Southern China Air was a very positive experience from Melb. ::Goungzou(??), lots of leg room good food etc. our guide In Hanoi was excellent as were the guides in Hoi Anh & Ho Chi Minh I enjoyed every minute of the trip and would recommend the company to all the accommodation was very very good, all hotel staff were helpful. Loved it. My travel companion required extra attention all the way and it was provided without hesitation. Well done all concerned All bookings were made online, no problems at all.

Sna travel!

My friend booked a vietnam tour with sna in April. Two days before her trip we were frantically contacting the sydney office as she hadn't received her visa! Apparently it had been over looked by sna even though she had paid them to organise it for her months in advance.it finally came through to her via email at literally the day before she was to leave. What an awfull experience that was took the shine off of preparing for a holiday. Whoever is running the office should be given notice!! Never anyone to answer the phone & when they finally get back to you just make excuses. Never delt with a company like this before. TVSN should not be dealing with them. Cheap & nasty.

Great Time- Value for money - AVOID ALSTON in Beijing

Great time but avoid MAX if you can

Japan 7 nights

Schoolmum

SchoolmumAU

Both China and Vietnam have been great

We did China 14 days in 2015 and have just comeback April 2017 from Vietnam both through SNA and TVSN
We think SNA deliver what they promise accomodation food and experience are all good
The guides make the trip to an extent and all of ours have been excellent with Jay Jay in Ho Chi Minh city just the best
But you have to be realistic flexible and willing to get along as well and your fellow travellers help make the experience
Cant wait to go again

Well organized tour but some accommodation needs improving.

Karen

Karen

Awesome Tour - Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Beijing & Yangtze River Cruise

Awesome Tour - Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Beijing & Xian

From the time that we arrived till the time we departed, there was someone always there to guide us.
The guides were very knowledgeable & with experience. Special thank you to May Su, James Wu & Coco from Xian.
May has been exceptional, nothing is too difficult. Very professional.
Overall tour content very good. Food is ok but not the best. Great Value though.

Smiley

SmileyMelbourne

10 day Vietnam tour.

Loved it!! Especially Hoi An which was just beautiful. The tour is busy & includes a lot. Great value for money. The accomodation fantastic. All guides were very informative & helpful. One particular guide was an absolute stand out. His name was Jay Jay & he showed us all around Saigon. If your lucky enough to get him as a guide in your travels you will know what I mean. The flight home was the only down size. Departing at 2.30am was a real downer. I would definitely tour with SNA again.

Go with someone else.

Just returned from Vietnam tour 10 days. 8 days really 2 travelling. Sold as small group tour by TVSN but 3 bus loads totalling 109 tourist! Flights Back to Aus via China at 2am. Very rushed not much down time won't recommend or repeat with SNA. You pay for what you get!!

Lizzy

LizzyAU

I would recommend

Maryasked

Can anyone who has booked with SNA tell me when they were given the flights and hotel info. Ta Mary

rhonda

We received our itinerary about week before we left, and flights about 3 weeks before we left, we just returned from China

Mary

How did you find it and any advice, would be grear,Ta

rhonda

We exchanged our Aust dollars at our bank to YUAN, less chance getting fake notes, do Google search on YouTube see how to tell if fake, the holiday is fast pace, we are fit but did get to us, runners are needed , swimming caps a must for pools, toilets are mostly squatting, look for potty toilet on doors at larger places, take hand sanitiser, paper, we did cable car extra tour. Panda zoo and some temples

Joy L.asked

Can I use my credit card on the Yangtze River Cruise. Have prepaid our extra optional tours but if needed for drinks and any shopping on ship. Are going on the Gold 6 in mid October. Any extra information would be appreciated. Thank you

Weary traveller
Weary traveller

Yes, Joy. Credit is fine. You will love the cruise but be prepared for lots of walking and climbing stairs. Tests the fitness.

Joy L.

Thank you. We are trying to get into lots of practice

Joy L.asked

We have a tour booked for China in October and am wondering what vaccinations would be required

Pam
Pam

For our SNA Tour to China in June my friend and I only had the flu vaccination

ANGIE C
ANGIE C

I'd firstly ask a qualified Doctor (not Product Review) which vaccinations are required for China... We received 1 combined dose of Typhoid and Hepatitis A ($149.00 each) plus Flu injections. Our Tetanus vaccine was up to date and not required.

It's also important to be vaccinated 4-6 weeks prior to travel, to give the vaccine time to work in your system, too be protected.

Happy healthy holiday to you :)

CategoryBooking Services