Snap Fitness WA

Snap Fitness WA

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gym Shopper

Gym ShopperPerth, WA

No stress gym

Great gym and franchises in the WA area. Cost effective with up to date equipment. Would highly recommend to check Snap out when looking for prices. Friendly and helpful staff.

Mansfield92

Mansfield92Perth, WA

disgusting service and lazy way of dealing with things

I am so disappointed in the way my membership has been handled. After signing up and attending a few times I decided this gym was not for me. the trainers were inexperienced and I just didn't like the environment. I was under contract so continued to pay and then I decided to cancel via email. I received a reply to say I owed $80 and I assumed this would be direct debited like my previous payments. fast forward to now and I'm being THREATENED by debt collectors for an amount of over $300? I received no calls or emails regarding the overdue amount? that's just lazy. had I known I would have called and paid quite happily. don't sign up. crap gyms and a waste of money and time.

Snap Fitness Australia
Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia
Jayde

JaydePerth, WA

Snap Fitness Yanchep is the best

Clean, new up to date equipment, fun classes, welcoming environment, great club manager. Great music system. Affordable membership with access everywhere. Personal Trainers always having fun and willing to help

Best equipment and staff

Equipment that doesn’t break!!! Unlike most other gyms in Perth, the stuff they get at snap actually lasts and isn’t always broken!!! Manager is friendly and if you ever need any help, she is there for you to assist. Wouldn’t change my gym for anywhere else!

Martin T.

Martin T.Perth, WA

Great community!!

I have been with Snap Fitness since they opened here in WA back in 2010. Love the gyms! Great equipment, friendly staff and awesome community!! Always heaps of fun to train at :)

Rates and Fees

The best 24/7 gym franchise in Australia!

Snap Fitness has rapidly become my favourite 24/7 Gym franchise simply because of it's high quality equipment, friendly staff and uniformity across all clubs. If you're looking for a new gym give them a go!

Rates and Fees

Best gyms I have ever been too!

Every time I enter a Snap Fitness gym I am welcome with a smile and open arms. The staff are all so friendly! The equipment is great and the variety of classes keeps me motivated! Love my Snap gym

Gilbert C.

Gilbert C.Perth, WA

good customer service

I joined snap 2 years ago, I feel the space and environment very great and tidy. Then trainers and clerks were pretty polite and patient to me. I will recommend my friends to join here.

Robert D.

Robert D.Perth, WA

Bait and switch

With them for Six years and was really happy. Then they suddenly changed my membership to home club only, so I can't use any other clubs except the one I signed up at. Loyalty means nothing to these guys. Really disappointing.

Steven

StevenPerth, WA

Stealing my money

Canceled my month to month contract with snap Armadale in Perth Western Australia in January, was told I have to pay a month cancelation fee. It’s been 6 months after my month cancellation fee and they are still taking my money. Contacted them in May and was told they have no record of the cancelation and will cancel from 24th May, but are still taking my money.

Claremont _ terrible experience

Having been a member of a gym almost constantly for the last 30+ years, this gym rates amongst the worst for customer experience e.g equipment out of order, filthy and the worst music at excessive sound levels ever experienced. It could well be the gym manager was tone deaf and physically deaf. However, if you did not have hearing problems before attending this gym, you would likely have problems afterwards.

See all Snap Fitness Australia reviews