Snax the Sloth

Snax the Sloth

See the Best Toys & Games in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

betty hayden
betty haydenAU

Snax is just beautiful,great for any age from 3 to 99.. . Every home needs a Snax

Love this guy and he always makes me laugh and brightens my day up after seeing my Snax monkey . We are all adults here at home and we all love and cuddle our monkey Snax all the time. Everyone should own one.

Purchased in February 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $50.00.

Moose
MooseSydney, NSW

These were great as Christmas presents for two of our 5 year old grandchildren.

Well made easy to use. Our Grandchildren took only about 10 -15 minutes to learn how to use them.
They both thought them to be good fun to play with. They where really surprised when they heard them repeat what they were saying.

Other Toys & Games

Glennie
GlennieSouth East Queensland, QLD

He’s gorgeous

Very cute. My Grandson loved him as soon as he came out of the packet. We all thought he was adorable and worth the purchase price. Love his speech in the way he says what you say.

Phillip Mahon
Phillip MahonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great toy

This gift far exceeded my expections , my granddaughter loves it and has it in bed with her every night . It is helping her with her enunciation , which she was having difficulty with , and now speaks much clearer. Her big brother couldn’t believe it only cost $50.

Purchased in December 2020 for $50.00.

Toys & Games

Find out how Snax the Sloth compares to other Toys & Games

Belinda jane brown
Belinda jane brown Spence 2615, ACT

The snax the sloth is cool

My niece love it she take him everywhere she goes and it is very cool when he talks back to you i wish you can buy a bigger sloth like that

Purchased in December 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $75.00.

Donald Duck
Donald DuckCentral, SA

Fantastic

My great nephew loves playing with his Snax the Sloth, he loves how it talks back to him and his sister. It is a great family toy for all the other children who visit them too.

Purchased in November 2020 for $49.95.

ROB
ROBSydney, NSW

Great son loved it

Son loved this Xmas present still playing with it very enjoyable watching him interact with it looks like he has friend during these uncertain times ,tells his secrets to him so cute.

Purchased in December 2020 for $49.99.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
Joseph
Joseph

Perfect

My grandson loved it best gift arrived quite quickly customer service was great answered my questions efficiently fun toy described accurately and speaks slowly exactly like a sloth would tak

Purchased in November 2020 for $50.00.

Other Toys & Games

HELENA  CUNNINGHAM
HELENA CUNNINGHAMGippsland, VIC

Snax is so cute

My grandson loves his sloth (SNAX) he plays with him all the time. He received from us for CHRISTMAS. His brothers and sisters like to play with it too. I wish the arms moved more though.

Purchased in December 2020 at none for $79.00.

Toys & Games

Find out how Snax the Sloth compares to other Toys & Games

AnneP
AnnePGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this product.

Love how it repeats things slowly that I say to it. It's easy to use and the instructions were easy to follow. It's a very cute toy highly recommend. The settings for use are easy to change.

Purchased in December 2020.