Sneaking Duck

Sneaking Duck

Brand Manager for Sneaking Duck? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

Still waiting - and no answers...

Ordered and paid for my glasses 17 days ago. Nothing heard so emailed four days ago. No reply. Called their number - no answer. I'm thinking I just got ripped off...

Domani M.
Domani M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are a SCAM

Do your research before you think about using them. This is not the original company that got all the praise mentioned on the website. They are actually another business with slow delivery time - it took me weeks to get my glasses, even though the website states 3 days for delivery. Very poor customer service - including never answering their listed phone number and using an email address that was set up as 'do not reply'. When I finally got a response it was just inaccurate excuses about the delivery delay. No acknowledgement of my request for a refund. Still waiting to see if I will ever get my money back... Appalling.

Josh W