Snooze NSW

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Excellent customer service, and great price. The Owner/ sales person Amit was very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommended this store.

Store LocationCross roads
Dissapointed

DissapointedSydney, NSW

Sarah is so amazing. Lovely, helpful, patient and very knowledgeable. An absolute delight.

10 out of 10 for the store, layout and staff, especially Sarah.
All my needs were met in a comfortable environment. I'm thrilled with my purchase. Thank you so much Sarah

Store LocationBankstown

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

The Service was outstanding!!! Rahul was extremely helpful im a very happy customer! I highly recommend to ask for Rahul when you visit Snooze at Crossroads.
Rahul was extremely helpful in helping us and explaining what mattress would best suit us.
I am extremely happy with my purchase, and would definitely go back.
Snooze is a very large store and has almost every product on display.

Store LocationSnooze Crossroads

Esra

EsraSydney, NSW

Excellent service and product knowledge

Would highly recommend this store and particularly Nirali for her exceptional customer service skills together with her vast knowledge with regards to bedding. Over the last 3 years I have purchased 3 beds through Nirali and have always walked out confident with each purchase. She listens and responds by making appropriate recommendations . Thank you Nirali.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service.

The sales assistant, Marlene at Auburn, was the most attentive and knowledgeable person we dealt with. Her focus on customer service was second to none and I would shop with her again.

Silvia S.

Silvia S.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service and quality furniture.

Strongly recommend you visit this place when shopping for your bedroom furniture. The staff, especially Marlene was very helpful and wonderful to deal with and ensured that we left satisfied. Will continue to make future purchases from Snooze.

SnoozeSnooze

An informative and happy shopping trip

We went to buy a mattress and came out with the bedding too !! The customer service person Nirali was very helpful and informative and must say skillful. Loved her enthusiasm to ensure we are satisfied with our buy. She happily went back and forth with our questions and quotations for several products. She's an asset to the team and would love to interact again with her for our future purchases.

We haven't received our product yet but looking forward to enjoy the buy !!

Kristen

KristenSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I haven't received my mattresses yet but I wanted to say how great the staff are at the Belrose store. Very helpful and patient with our decision making, and offered a discount without me even asking. Would happily buy from them again when these mattresses need replacing.

Store LocationBelrose NSW
Anushka

AnushkaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Informative great customer service experience

If you would like to purchase a quality mattress at affordable prices, do yourself a quick favour and speak to Rocky. When i walked in, i was very doubtful because i know how expensive snooze can be. I met with the sales man Rocky who was really informative about the type of mattress our body requires. He was very helpful, he was able to provide me a mattress top quality at an affordable price. I walked away very satisfied with my purchase. Thank you Rocky! =D

Store LocationSnooze Auburn

Great experience

We bought a mattress from Rocky in Snooz Auburn. Great service, lots of information and very friendly. Happy with our experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Great service performed by friendly staff and found it quite easy to negotiate . I was pleased with my recent purchase

Store LocationWarrawong

Rosalia S.

Rosalia S.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service, happy customers!

Rahul was extremely helpful in helping us select our new mattress. He was very informative and explained the technologies available with their mattress range. Very happy we shopped with snooze!

Store LocationCrossroads

Exceptional customer service

We received amazing customer service from the team at Snooze Carsula. From the moment we walked in the door we were greeted with friendly service from Rahul. The team was very helpful and really tried to assist helping us find the bed we were looking for. Thank you to Rahul & Amit

Store LocationCasula
Mar C

Mar CSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service!

Excellent customer service and extremely happy with the quality of the bed.
Will definitely recommend them and will be back again soon.
Thank you!!

Store LocationProspect
Mishal T.

Mishal T.

Amazing customer service and quality

My husband and I wanted to buy mattresses and beddings stuff . I must say I am really satisfied with the friendly and very informative customer service from Nirali. She was prompt, to the point and very helpful in deciding the best mattress at best price for us. Nirali has lot of knowledge and seems very professional. Really satisfied with the customer service and products.

Wonderful customer service

Staff were very attentive to my needs, offered helpful advice, a huge range of mattresses to choose from, very pleased with my purchase! Extremely comfortable and suits me perfectly. Thanks to the wonderful staff at Snooze Alexandria!

Store LocationAlexandria
SnoozeSnooze

Great customer service and product range knowledge

Great customer service from Rocky at the Auburn store. He gave us some excellent information on a large range of products so we could make an informed choice.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW
jeannie

jeannieSydney, NSW

Marta was going above and beyond. Amazing customer service in Bankstown.

I walked in and was greeted and served by Marta. Marta was very helpful and really helped me find bed furniture, Bed frame and 2 mattresses for me and my daughter. We purchased the mattress protector also and the care Marta did for me was just absolutely best customer service Ive had for years. Everything was explained to detail and she made sure I was okay throughout whole time I was there. I came twice to purchase more linen and a mirror to complete my bedroom. She was very understanding, knew her products very well, the quality explained. I would highly recomend her and Snooze Bankstown to my friends, family.

Store LocationBankstown
Cathy

CathySydney, NSW

Marta and the team at Snooze

I would highly recommend the team at Bankstown as they are all friendly and approachable. Marta went above and beyond to help me find bedroom furniture and mattresses that I preferred. She suggested that I could try the Snooze profiler and see what mattresses would be better suited. I made two purchases on different days but was able to add to order with no problems. Due to COVID-19 there was a delay on furniture being made in Victoria's lockdown. Marta kept phoning to relay progress on order. I was happy to wait as long as it took. I have now received my beds and furniture and I am as delighted with it all as she said I would be. Thanks Snooze won't hesitate to shop there again.

Store LocationBankstown, NSW

Buying a bed

Buying our first bed together was made extremely easy with the service and knowledge rocky provided us. From choosing a level of comfort to understand our needs he took the time and effort to ensure we were in control and made the decision we thought was best. Would definitely recommend going to him for his help to family and friends.