Snooze NSW

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (128)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (77%) · Not as advertised (23%)

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service and Product

We have bought one ensemble, bedhead and two mattresses at Homebush on different occasions and found Tan to be very friendly, professional and helpful at both times. His service and knowledge of the products were exceptional. Because of Tans's excellent customer service and the quality of product that was best recommended to suit our needs and price I will always recommend and return to Snooze at Homebush in the future. Cheers Marie

Store LocationHomebuswh

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

One of the best shopping experiences

I just happened to visit this store by chance because it was near me at the time. I was interested in new mattresses anyway. The assistant Yasha and the owner Vandna were so friendly, helpful and professional in their service I ended up happily spending a lot more than I thought I would. Highly recommend this store for excellent bedding product and service.

Store LocationManly Vale NSW

RJWSydney, NSW

Store Manager - "You would be better off trying to sell it on Gumtree!"

Store LocationSnooze Moore Park
Robyn Bradley

Robyn BradleySydney, NSW

Love love love my bedroom suite

Id like to thank the beautiful, most amazing caring staff at Snooze, specially Maria. We spent days looking for furniture and specially a bedroom suite after it was all destroyed after my sons murder in my house. What you did for me was above and beyond. This was the first time in weeks I actually smiled, yes cried too but happy tears. . I love love love my bedroom suite so much. Havent seen anything close to it that Id even look sideways at. Thank you Snooze but more so Maria.

Store LocationBankstown

Wonderful Customer service

Adleen from the Castle hill store is amazing. Wonderful customer service. She looked after my parents well and knew exactly what kind of they matresses/beds they need. Thank you to her.

Store LocationCastle hill NSW

excellent serice

I want thank salesperson Christylee as we arrived at 10 to 5 on sunday afternoon as my nintyfour year old mothers bed had collapsed she sold us a base and rang the manager who said he would personally deliver he next morning to her which he did and installed it for her excellent service and we are very gratefull

Store Locationbenetts green

Jon H.

Jon H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I'd just started looking for a new bed after 25 years since I last bought one for myself and ran into Barry at Alexandria. He took the time to find out what I wanted (before even I knew) and now I am the owner of a sublime new Tempur mattress and adjustable base. He handled replacing the base (the original model wouldn't fit up the stairs) with professionalism and aplomb within 48 hours. I cannot recommend him and the rest of the Snooze team too highly.

Store LocationAlexandria

Jenni

Jenni

Jack & delivery guys top marks.

Whilst I found the info given to me by the store a little confusing, I have to give the highest accolades to Jack at the Warehouse, absolutely brilliant, delivery guys helpful above & beyond!

Store LocationCastle Hill
Annette C

Annette CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Customer Service, Comfortable Mattress

I recently visited the Penrith Snooze store and was approached by sales representative Kathleen asking if I needed some help. Kathleen was absolutely wonderful and ever so patient! She guided me as I went back and forth trying out different mattresses. I selected a mattress with fingers crossed that my husband would like it.

Fast forward 3 weeks, we picked up our mattress. My husband and I are extremely happy, the mattress is wonderful! So thank you Kathleen for guiding me into making the perfect selection, I cannot recommend you and your store highly enough.

Store LocationPenrith NSW 2750

Dan W.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service, did not return our complaints. Poor delivery contractors.

Dan W.

Hey Snooze. My partner and i have already submitted a complaint to the Alexandria store AND your inbox. This was approx 3 weeks ago. My partner has not received an update on this matter.
Regards,
Dan

Alster F.

Alster F.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I wanted to say THANK YOU to James from the Campbelltown store for the wonderful service he offered. He delivered my mattress & cupboard personally to my home, on the day I desperately needed the mattress for my overseas visitors who arrived on that same day, and thank you for delivering it for the agreed delivery price. The cupboard was collected from another supplier and was delivered along with the mattress to save my shipping cost. Thank you once again.

Store LocationCampbelltown

Liz

LizSydney

Excellent Experience from beginning to end!

Extremely satisfied overall.The sales assistant Luka was pleasant, helpful & knowledgable and provided excellent service & the delivery man Bob was also very proficient at his job. Bed fully assembled & job completed in a timely manner. I would definately highly recommend SNOOZE.

Store LocationErina

Excellent customer service

I recommend the store and in particular Yasha who was very professional and was able to help my buy many items from the store, all whilst I was being distracted with my baby. She was patient, kind and knew so much about all the mattresses and bed items. Thank you Snooze. I will definitely be back!

Very helpful team

We did the bed test and found an ideal mattress. The team were very knowledgeable and helpful. The delivery was completed with due care and diligence in all aspects. Thank you so much to everyone involved from the store to the delivery!

Store LocationErina, NSW
SnoozeSnooze

Love it, love it, love it :)

Awesome staff from the moment i walked in, Marta your knowledge and customer service was fantastic. Im extremely happy with my purchase Madison QS Mattress.
Marta and Fabio an extra thank you to you both for going out of your way to drop off my mattress protector, which was left behind.
fabulous! outstanding service.

Cheers guys

Store LocationBankstown
Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Really happy with my sons bedroom set. What made this transaction so great was Rahul the sales representative. This is the third time I purchase items from him and he always makes it so easy and enjoyable. Thank you for taking good care of me as a customer and adding value to my store purchase, it is much appreciated. Definitely would go back to Snooze to purchase from Rahul again. Thanks!

Store LocationCrossroads

Meagan Jordan

Meagan JordanHunter Region, NSW

Above & Beyond

If I could of given six stars I would of! Snooze Kotara provided the most outstanding service, they really went above & beyond. Great prices too!
Megs and Dean, New Lambton Heights.

Store LocationKotara

Elizabeth

ElizabethAlexandria

Misleading and misrepresentation on sale

Store LocationSnooze Campbelltown

Side Sleeper

Side SleeperHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding Abby

Had an amazing experience in Snooze Kotara. We got exactly what we wanted thanks to our sales person Abby. She had excellent knowledge, great helpful ideas and made our shopping experience fun.

Store LocationSnooze, Kotara

Tops boys

Delivery was quick and efficent james was helpful good bloke we are overall happy with the new bed should last us for years to come.All in all very happy considering the last time we bought a bed it was a big debacle