Snooze NSW, Alexandria

Snooze NSW, Alexandria

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (31)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (87%) · Not as advertised (13%)

Outstanding service. Couldn't be happier with purchase. Thanks Barry!

My partner and I were shopping for a new, firmer mattress to help with his back issues, and were tossing up between a queen or a king (depending on price). We thought we knew what we wanted, but thanks to the outstanding customer service provided by Barry in the Alexandria NSW Snooze we walked away with a superior product, in a king, $700 less than the other mattress we were considering. So happy with our purchase - thanks so much Barry!

Terence

TerenceSydney, NSW

New bed frame, mattress and pillow

We are delighted with our new Australian hardwood bed frame. It finally brings a quality finished look to our bedroom and the Sealy Mattress is divinely comfortable. A big thanks to Barry for his excellent and patient service. Such a positive retail experience.

Store LocationAlexandria, NSW
SnoozeSnooze

Best mattress and sales rep ever!

Bought a sealy exquisite ultra plush mattress which my entire family is jealous of. Couldn’t be happier with it but Barry from Snooze Alexandria made the entire experience that much better!!!!

Sonia MSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

My daughter and son in law had a terrible experience in this store, no good complaining in store as the offender was the franchise owner [Name Removed]. This woman was offensive and very rude, they both walked out feeling belittled and upset. Not people you want to represent your brand/product. I suggest visiting another snooze store if you are shopping for a mattress. I found these same complaints on google reviews, please read before you support this store, especially if you want to be treated with some respect.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationALEXANDRIA
Lisa Brown

Lisa BrownSydney, NSW

Everyone needs a Energise base Posturmatic

I want to thank snooze @ Alexandria for our sleep profile.. the profile helped us in suggested mattress support we are now the happy owners of the Majestic Flex QS Elevated Ultra Collection with massage
And matching base Wow...
Barry your customer service is impeccable & charming. Anyone thinking about buying a new bed go to snooze so professional thank you again Barry cheers Lisa & Craig

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

We recently visits the Snooze Alexandria store and was served by Imran. He was so helpful and knowledgeable as we were trying to decide which bed would be best for us. Over two days he was patient with us as we made our decision. Imran made the whole experience less stressful and was a pleasure to deal with.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Amazing Experience

My wife and I have come back to this store multiple times not only for the great products but the best service. Nicholas has assisted us on numerous occasions and has exceeded our expectations every time. He even went so far as to offer my pregnant wife a seat while we looked around the store. It is this kind of top service that deserves to be recognized. Nicholas’ great product knowledge and continuous efforts for outstanding customer service keep us coming back.

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Great service from Renata

Rally great service from Renata. SHhe served me quickly and didn't push me into buying anything I didn't want. Resulted in buying the bed base in around 10 mins from start to finish. Great communication post purchase and overall excellent service and value.

Meryl

MerylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service from Barry @ Snooze

This is the second bed we've bought for our family through Barry @ Snooze Alexandria. Amazingly helpful and humorous service, Barry really looked after us and made sure we could have everything we wanted within our budget too. Thanks enormously Barry.

Find out how Snooze NSW, Alexandria compares to other Furniture Shops

A hard choice made easy !

Picking your first bed is always going to be difficult! Especially for a teenager. We found the store had a good range to pick from in look & quality. Barry was extremely nice and was very helpful in explaining & showing us the many options possible, showing a great range of knowledge which made the whole experience so much easier.

Store LocationAlexandria, NSW
Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Terrific service. No pressure to purchase, excellent product knowledge, great range and competative prices.

I came into the store after spending alot longer than i had planned to at the homemaker centre alexandria. I reallt just popped my head in the store to have a quick look, however the staff member, Barry, was very welcoming and genuinly interested in my needs. After a chat and a computerised diagnosis of my needs, he presented me with a few options.

Irene C.

Irene C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect and professional service

The store manager Imran was very helpful in selecting the best mattress for our family. We also can feel he is very professional in this field. We would definitely recommend visiting the Alexandria store and recommend to our friends.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationAlexandria store

RetSydney, NSW

Misleading store model and terrible customer service

Jon H.

Jon H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I'd just started looking for a new bed after 25 years since I last bought one for myself and ran into Barry at Alexandria. He took the time to find out what I wanted (before even I knew) and now I am the owner of a sublime new Tempur mattress and adjustable base. He handled replacing the base (the original model wouldn't fit up the stairs) with professionalism and aplomb within 48 hours. I cannot recommend him and the rest of the Snooze team too highly.

Dan W.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service, did not return our complaints. Poor delivery contractors.

Dan W.

Hey Snooze. My partner and i have already submitted a complaint to the Alexandria store AND your inbox. This was approx 3 weeks ago. My partner has not received an update on this matter.
Regards,
Dan

Hemi

HemiSydney, NSW

Thank you Barry excellent service.

Dear Barry ,

Thank-you so much for all your help, suggestions, and professional service. We went to many places to look for mattresses , but you were the most accommodating , reasonable , and personable . After we purchased our Queen bed and mattress, and all went smoothly and on time, we decided to buy another king bed for our son . Thankyou for your time, patience ,service, and great sense of humour . You made the whole exercise so easy . Wishing you all the best . With appreciation .

Hemi and Gabrielle Mizrahi

Store LocationSnooze Alexandria
SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Hemi and Gabrielle. We're so pleased to hear about your experience and how easy it was for you. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Barry and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Elana

ElanaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service. Thanks Nicholas!

A big thank you to Nicholas (Alexandria) for his expert advice and assistance in helping us select our matresses and bed frame. We are so happy with our selections! We appreciate the time and efforts of Nick who went above and beyond in helping us find the perfect beds for our new home.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Elana. We're pleased to hear you found the perfect bed, and will be sure to pass along your feedback to Nick and the Alexandria team. Thanks, Snooze

Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Thank you Peter, your service was friendly, helpful and informative. You took the time to answer all my queries and explain the features of every matress. You were patient with my children whilst selecting the right mattress.

SnoozeSnooze

Imran was extremely helpful in selecting the best mattress for my partner and I. We were very satisfied with the service that we received and weren’t pressured into buying a mattress that was more expensive. I would definitely recommend visiting the Alexandria store.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Bree, thanks for shopping at our Alexandria Store and taking the time to review your experience. We're glad it was such a positive one. We will be sure to pass this onto Imran and the team. Thanks, Snooze.

Amazing Customer Service!

Barry made our weekend today by giving us great advice on a new bedframe and tallboy. Thank you so much for making shopping at Snooze a wonderful and easy experience.