Listing monitored by Snooze

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (43)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (22) · Not as advertised (3)

Mark
Mark

wonderful display of exemplary customer service

I needed a mattress and base post haste with next day delivery and found Martez to be not just helpful in her support of my needs, but she went out of her way to contact the warehouse to ensure it could be delivered early the next morning. Well done Martez.

Cat
CatSydney, NSW

Long overdue upgrade

We needed a new mattress and weren’t looking forward to the task but Martez and the team at Snooze made the experience relatively painless. They asked the right questions, were clearly very knowledgeable and didn’t waste time on products we weren’t interested. Made the whole process not onerous.

Sean
Sean Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service Imran!

Imran @ Alexandria today showed great me customer service. Patient, knowledgeable, kind, no sales rubbish, delivered a great result. Total star.

Yennie
Yennie Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by Imran

We were served by Sales Rep Imran who was very patient and whole heartedly served us. From the time we entered the shop till delivery of goods all went smoothly. Thank you Imran!
Unfortunately the legs of both beds purchased were broken. But thankful we were able to fixed them.

Great Sales Advice and Service

Both Nicholas and Imran are fantastic salesmen. Both have gone above and beyond for our purchases. They know their products and organise everything immediately. Highly effective and professional. Have no hesitation in recommending you visit these two if you are in the market for a bed or mattress.

Exemplary service!

Store easily located both on google and upon arrival at homemaker centre.
Good range of products.
Imran was very welcoming, approachable and had great product knowledge.
Sales transaction and organisation of delivery was simple and efficient.
Extremely happy with product purchased.
Thank you Imran and the team at Snooze Alexandria

Leigh S
Leigh SSydney, NSW

Rock Star Customer Service!

treated like royalty, guided through mattress, bed head shapes, fabric and custom decorative touches. Great service. Awesome quality. Unreal experience!

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Pain-free experience.

Exceptional service by Imran. Knowledgeable and helpful. Made the whole process a positive experience. No pressure, no fuss purchase. Thank you.

Other Furniture Shops

Can not recommend Nick enough!!

My wife and I recently purchased a King bed from the Snooze Alexandria store and were pleasantly surprised by the sensational service of Nicholas.
Nicholas made us feel comfortable not pushed into making a decision in our new bed.
We really felt like Nicholas cared about us and was very knowledgeable throughout the process.

We can not recommend Nicholas and his service enough.

Find out how Snooze NSW, Alexandria compares to other Furniture Shops

Nicholas is fantastic! Could not have asked for better service

SnoozeSnooze

Worst retail experience I've ever had

Natalie
Natalie
Kelly
Kelly

Renata is so wonderful! She was so patient and helped me pick my mattress. I’m really grateful for her help today!!

I’m satisfied with the quality of the product. I’ll find it hard to assemble the furniture. The store is easy to navigate

Wonderful customer service

Staff were very attentive to my needs, offered helpful advice, a huge range of mattresses to choose from, very pleased with my purchase! Extremely comfortable and suits me perfectly. Thanks to the wonderful staff at Snooze Alexandria!

SnoozeSnooze

Brilliant experience! Exceptional customer service and product!

I was assisted by Imran who gave me clear and and concise options. Helped me through the decision making process and provided me with the best possible product for my price point. Very friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

Camilla
CamillaSydney, NSW

Thanks to Nick!

Thank you to Nick at Snooze Alexandria - he was so fantastic to deal with. Friendly, flexible and efficient! Our new bed is fantastic and we have just ordered the matching bed head. We couldn’t be happier!

Read more reviews - page 2See all Snooze reviews