Exemplary service!

Store easily located both on google and upon arrival at homemaker centre.
Good range of products.
Imran was very welcoming, approachable and had great product knowledge.
Sales transaction and organisation of delivery was simple and efficient.
Extremely happy with product purchased.
Thank you Imran and the team at Snooze Alexandria

Leigh S

Leigh SSydney, NSW

Rock Star Customer Service!

treated like royalty, guided through mattress, bed head shapes, fabric and custom decorative touches. Great service. Awesome quality. Unreal experience!

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Pain-free experience.

Exceptional service by Imran. Knowledgeable and helpful. Made the whole process a positive experience. No pressure, no fuss purchase. Thank you.

Store LocationAlexandria. NSW

Find out how Snooze NSW, Alexandria compares to other Furniture Shops

Can not recommend Nick enough!!

My wife and I recently purchased a King bed from the Snooze Alexandria store and were pleasantly surprised by the sensational service of Nicholas.
Nicholas made us feel comfortable not pushed into making a decision in our new bed.
We really felt like Nicholas cared about us and was very knowledgeable throughout the process.

We can not recommend Nicholas and his service enough.

SnoozeSnooze

Nicholas is fantastic! Could not have asked for better service

SnoozeSnooze

Outstanding service. Couldn't be happier with purchase. Thanks Barry!

My partner and I were shopping for a new, firmer mattress to help with his back issues, and were tossing up between a queen or a king (depending on price). We thought we knew what we wanted, but thanks to the outstanding customer service provided by Barry in the Alexandria NSW Snooze we walked away with a superior product, in a king, $700 less than the other mattress we were considering. So happy with our purchase - thanks so much Barry!

Lisa Brown

Lisa BrownSydney, NSW

Everyone needs a Energise base Posturmatic

I want to thank snooze @ Alexandria for our sleep profile.. the profile helped us in suggested mattress support we are now the happy owners of the Majestic Flex QS Elevated Ultra Collection with massage
And matching base Wow...
Barry your customer service is impeccable & charming. Anyone thinking about buying a new bed go to snooze so professional thank you again Barry cheers Lisa & Craig

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Amazing Experience

My wife and I have come back to this store multiple times not only for the great products but the best service. Nicholas has assisted us on numerous occasions and has exceeded our expectations every time. He even went so far as to offer my pregnant wife a seat while we looked around the store. It is this kind of top service that deserves to be recognized. Nicholas’ great product knowledge and continuous efforts for outstanding customer service keep us coming back.

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Great service from Renata

Rally great service from Renata. SHhe served me quickly and didn't push me into buying anything I didn't want. Resulted in buying the bed base in around 10 mins from start to finish. Great communication post purchase and overall excellent service and value.

Meryl

MerylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service from Barry @ Snooze

This is the second bed we've bought for our family through Barry @ Snooze Alexandria. Amazingly helpful and humorous service, Barry really looked after us and made sure we could have everything we wanted within our budget too. Thanks enormously Barry.

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Terrific service. No pressure to purchase, excellent product knowledge, great range and competative prices.

I came into the store after spending alot longer than i had planned to at the homemaker centre alexandria. I reallt just popped my head in the store to have a quick look, however the staff member, Barry, was very welcoming and genuinly interested in my needs. After a chat and a computerised diagnosis of my needs, he presented me with a few options.

Jon H.

Jon H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I'd just started looking for a new bed after 25 years since I last bought one for myself and ran into Barry at Alexandria. He took the time to find out what I wanted (before even I knew) and now I am the owner of a sublime new Tempur mattress and adjustable base. He handled replacing the base (the original model wouldn't fit up the stairs) with professionalism and aplomb within 48 hours. I cannot recommend him and the rest of the Snooze team too highly.

Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Thank you Peter, your service was friendly, helpful and informative. You took the time to answer all my queries and explain the features of every matress. You were patient with my children whilst selecting the right mattress.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great customer service. Sales representative took the time to explain features of every mattress. Explained the details about delivery including time frames. Made every effort to book an appropriate day. Would greatly recommend.

Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Review Alexandria, specifically Martinez

This store has amazing customer service and I’m very happy with my purchase and experience. Was served by Martinez who made the process easier. Was a great first time experience.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Samantha, thanks for leaving your lovely feedback. We will be sure to pass this on to Martinez and the team at Alexandria store. Regards, Snooze.

Perfection

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Erin. We're so pleased to hear you had a positive experience, and will be sure to pass your kind feedback along to Barry and the Alexandria team. Regards, Snooze

Kay P.

Kay P.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding service

We purchased the ‘clovelly’ bedhead & get lots of comments on how great it is- no need for sidetables due to the storage in the bedhead. We also purchased madison plush mattress (& sheets, mattress protector etc). Very comfortable. Our Removalists dropped one of the side legs & chipped it (not a comment in quality- the Removalists fault) & we emailed to get a quote for a new one & peter, operations manager at snooze alexandria replaced it free of charge- very unexpected lovely surprise and just testament to the excellent service at snooze. We plan to get our spare bed now from them after this display of good faith from snooze.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Kay, thank you for your taking the time to leave a review here. We're thrilled to hear about your recent experience with us and will be sure to pass this feedback on to the team. Regards, Snooze

Joy

JoySydney, NSW

Great service. Open to negotiating on price

Imran was the Salesperson I dealt with at Alexandria. He was efficient, open to negotiation and prompt with requests for quotes, changes. This is the 2nd time I have retuned to Snooze Alexandria. Have not been disappointed. Give Imran a go !

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Joy. We're pleased to hear you had a positive experience, and will be sure to pass along your feedback to Imran and the Alexandria team. Regards, Snooze