Snooze NSW, Alexandria

Snooze NSW, Alexandria (page 2 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (40)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (19) · Not as advertised (3)

A hard choice made easy !

Picking your first bed is always going to be difficult! Especially for a teenager. We found the store had a good range to pick from in look & quality. Barry was extremely nice and was very helpful in explaining & showing us the many options possible, showing a great range of knowledge which made the whole experience so much easier.

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Terrific service. No pressure to purchase, excellent product knowledge, great range and competative prices.

I came into the store after spending alot longer than i had planned to at the homemaker centre alexandria. I reallt just popped my head in the store to have a quick look, however the staff member, Barry, was very welcoming and genuinly interested in my needs. After a chat and a computerised diagnosis of my needs, he presented me with a few options.

Irene C.

Irene C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect and professional service

The store manager Imran was very helpful in selecting the best mattress for our family. We also can feel he is very professional in this field. We would definitely recommend visiting the Alexandria store and recommend to our friends.

RetSydney, NSW

Misleading store model and terrible customer service

Jon H.

Jon H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I'd just started looking for a new bed after 25 years since I last bought one for myself and ran into Barry at Alexandria. He took the time to find out what I wanted (before even I knew) and now I am the owner of a sublime new Tempur mattress and adjustable base. He handled replacing the base (the original model wouldn't fit up the stairs) with professionalism and aplomb within 48 hours. I cannot recommend him and the rest of the Snooze team too highly.

Dan W.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service, did not return our complaints. Poor delivery contractors.

Dan W.

Hey Snooze. My partner and i have already submitted a complaint to the Alexandria store AND your inbox. This was approx 3 weeks ago. My partner has not received an update on this matter.
Regards,
Dan

Hemi

HemiSydney, NSW

Thank you Barry excellent service.

Dear Barry ,

Thank-you so much for all your help, suggestions, and professional service. We went to many places to look for mattresses , but you were the most accommodating , reasonable , and personable . After we purchased our Queen bed and mattress, and all went smoothly and on time, we decided to buy another king bed for our son . Thankyou for your time, patience ,service, and great sense of humour . You made the whole exercise so easy . Wishing you all the best . With appreciation .

Hemi and Gabrielle Mizrahi

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Hemi and Gabrielle. We're so pleased to hear about your experience and how easy it was for you. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Barry and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Elana

ElanaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service. Thanks Nicholas!

A big thank you to Nicholas (Alexandria) for his expert advice and assistance in helping us select our matresses and bed frame. We are so happy with our selections! We appreciate the time and efforts of Nick who went above and beyond in helping us find the perfect beds for our new home.

Store LocationAlexandria
SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Elana. We're pleased to hear you found the perfect bed, and will be sure to pass along your feedback to Nick and the Alexandria team. Thanks, Snooze

Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Thank you Peter, your service was friendly, helpful and informative. You took the time to answer all my queries and explain the features of every matress. You were patient with my children whilst selecting the right mattress.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationAlexandria

Find out how Snooze NSW, Alexandria compares to other Furniture Shops

Imran was extremely helpful in selecting the best mattress for my partner and I. We were very satisfied with the service that we received and weren’t pressured into buying a mattress that was more expensive. I would definitely recommend visiting the Alexandria store.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Bree, thanks for shopping at our Alexandria Store and taking the time to review your experience. We're glad it was such a positive one. We will be sure to pass this onto Imran and the team. Thanks, Snooze.

Amazing Customer Service!

Barry made our weekend today by giving us great advice on a new bedframe and tallboy. Thank you so much for making shopping at Snooze a wonderful and easy experience.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great customer service. Sales representative took the time to explain features of every mattress. Explained the details about delivery including time frames. Made every effort to book an appropriate day. Would greatly recommend.

yn.h.nguyen

yn.h.nguyenSydney, NSW

Barry was amazing!!!

I was initially overwhelmed about having to buy a mattress, but WOW... Barry made the experience so enjoyable, he was patient, knowledgeable and so funny!!! Thank you for listening and matching the perfect mattress to my needs. You're a star!

Claudia

ClaudiaSydney, NSW

Barry best customer service

Barry is a great asset to this shop.
After visiting 4 other stores on the same day, looking for a new bed, as soon as I walked into this shop I knew I found the best person to offer me his knowledge and experience.
Very happy with my new buy, great price and quality and even happier that it will be delivered in 3 days to my house.

Thor

Thor

Great customer service Wonderful buying experience on all levels!

With two visits over two days, initially seen to by Peter and then perfectly finalised today with and by Barry, we could not have asked for more knowledgeable gentlemen who both listened carefully to our sleeping needs and then carefully supported us to what we feel was a correct purchase at a really genuine discount facilitated on the day by Barry, that made our experience a pleasure rather than a chore. We would not shop anywhere else for bedding and mattress requirements.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Thor. We're pleased to here your experience was a pleasure and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Peter, Barry and the Alexandria team. Thanks, Snooze

Find out how Snooze NSW, Alexandria compares to other Furniture Shops

Best service in SYDNEY! Barry! Barry! Barry!

Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Review Alexandria, specifically Martinez

This store has amazing customer service and I’m very happy with my purchase and experience. Was served by Martinez who made the process easier. Was a great first time experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Samantha, thanks for leaving your lovely feedback. We will be sure to pass this on to Martinez and the team at Alexandria store. Regards, Snooze.

BARRY BARRY BARRY!!!!

BARRY BARRY BARRY!!!!! It was a pleasure, Barry was super helpful, knew his stuff and made it a very pleasurable shopping experience. Lots of laughs, highly recommended. Michelle, Paddy, Cora.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Michelle. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and a glowing recommendation for Barry! We're pleased to hear you had a pleasurable shopping experience and will be sure to pass your feedback along to the Alexandria team. Regards, Snooze

Perfection

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Erin. We're so pleased to hear you had a positive experience, and will be sure to pass your kind feedback along to Barry and the Alexandria team. Regards, Snooze

Kay P.

Kay P.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding service

We purchased the ‘clovelly’ bedhead & get lots of comments on how great it is- no need for sidetables due to the storage in the bedhead. We also purchased madison plush mattress (& sheets, mattress protector etc). Very comfortable. Our Removalists dropped one of the side legs & chipped it (not a comment in quality- the Removalists fault) & we emailed to get a quote for a new one & peter, operations manager at snooze alexandria replaced it free of charge- very unexpected lovely surprise and just testament to the excellent service at snooze. We plan to get our spare bed now from them after this display of good faith from snooze.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Kay, thank you for your taking the time to leave a review here. We're thrilled to hear about your recent experience with us and will be sure to pass this feedback on to the team. Regards, Snooze