Snooze NSW, Alexandria

Snooze NSW, Alexandria (page 2 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (37)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (20) · Not as advertised (1)

Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

We recently visits the Snooze Alexandria store and was served by Imran. He was so helpful and knowledgeable as we were trying to decide which bed would be best for us. Over two days he was patient with us as we made our decision. Imran made the whole experience less stressful and was a pleasure to deal with.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Amazing Experience

My wife and I have come back to this store multiple times not only for the great products but the best service. Nicholas has assisted us on numerous occasions and has exceeded our expectations every time. He even went so far as to offer my pregnant wife a seat while we looked around the store. It is this kind of top service that deserves to be recognized. Nicholas’ great product knowledge and continuous efforts for outstanding customer service keep us coming back.

Hannah
HannahSydney, NSW

Great service from Renata

Rally great service from Renata. SHhe served me quickly and didn't push me into buying anything I didn't want. Resulted in buying the bed base in around 10 mins from start to finish. Great communication post purchase and overall excellent service and value.

Meryl
MerylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service from Barry @ Snooze

This is the second bed we've bought for our family through Barry @ Snooze Alexandria. Amazingly helpful and humorous service, Barry really looked after us and made sure we could have everything we wanted within our budget too. Thanks enormously Barry.

SnoozeSnooze

A hard choice made easy !

Picking your first bed is always going to be difficult! Especially for a teenager. We found the store had a good range to pick from in look & quality. Barry was extremely nice and was very helpful in explaining & showing us the many options possible, showing a great range of knowledge which made the whole experience so much easier.

Matthew
MatthewSydney, NSW

Terrific service. No pressure to purchase, excellent product knowledge, great range and competative prices.

I came into the store after spending alot longer than i had planned to at the homemaker centre alexandria. I reallt just popped my head in the store to have a quick look, however the staff member, Barry, was very welcoming and genuinly interested in my needs. After a chat and a computerised diagnosis of my needs, he presented me with a few options.

Irene C.
Irene C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect and professional service

The store manager Imran was very helpful in selecting the best mattress for our family. We also can feel he is very professional in this field. We would definitely recommend visiting the Alexandria store and recommend to our friends.

Jon H.
Jon H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I'd just started looking for a new bed after 25 years since I last bought one for myself and ran into Barry at Alexandria. He took the time to find out what I wanted (before even I knew) and now I am the owner of a sublime new Tempur mattress and adjustable base. He handled replacing the base (the original model wouldn't fit up the stairs) with professionalism and aplomb within 48 hours. I cannot recommend him and the rest of the Snooze team too highly.

Hemi
HemiSydney, NSW

Thank you Barry excellent service.

Dear Barry ,

Thank-you so much for all your help, suggestions, and professional service. We went to many places to look for mattresses , but you were the most accommodating , reasonable , and personable . After we purchased our Queen bed and mattress, and all went smoothly and on time, we decided to buy another king bed for our son . Thankyou for your time, patience ,service, and great sense of humour . You made the whole exercise so easy . Wishing you all the best . With appreciation .

Hemi and Gabrielle Mizrahi

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Hemi and Gabrielle. We're so pleased to hear about your experience and how easy it was for you. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Barry and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Elana
ElanaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service. Thanks Nicholas!

A big thank you to Nicholas (Alexandria) for his expert advice and assistance in helping us select our matresses and bed frame. We are so happy with our selections! We appreciate the time and efforts of Nick who went above and beyond in helping us find the perfect beds for our new home.

Store LocationAlexandria
SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Elana. We're pleased to hear you found the perfect bed, and will be sure to pass along your feedback to Nick and the Alexandria team. Thanks, Snooze

Sofia
SofiaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Thank you Peter, your service was friendly, helpful and informative. You took the time to answer all my queries and explain the features of every matress. You were patient with my children whilst selecting the right mattress.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationAlexandria
SnoozeSnooze

Imran was extremely helpful in selecting the best mattress for my partner and I. We were very satisfied with the service that we received and weren’t pressured into buying a mattress that was more expensive. I would definitely recommend visiting the Alexandria store.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Bree, thanks for shopping at our Alexandria Store and taking the time to review your experience. We're glad it was such a positive one. We will be sure to pass this onto Imran and the team. Thanks, Snooze.

Amazing Customer Service!

Barry made our weekend today by giving us great advice on a new bedframe and tallboy. Thank you so much for making shopping at Snooze a wonderful and easy experience.

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great customer service. Sales representative took the time to explain features of every mattress. Explained the details about delivery including time frames. Made every effort to book an appropriate day. Would greatly recommend.

yn.h.nguyen
yn.h.nguyenSydney, NSW

Barry was amazing!!!

I was initially overwhelmed about having to buy a mattress, but WOW... Barry made the experience so enjoyable, he was patient, knowledgeable and so funny!!! Thank you for listening and matching the perfect mattress to my needs. You're a star!