Snooze NSW, Alexandria

Snooze NSW, Alexandria (page 3 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (38)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (17) · Not as advertised (3)

Lauren CSydney, NSW

Terrible service and terrible bed. Do not buy from alexandria snooze and do not buy a madison empire!

Purchased a Madison Empire bed. Wasted 7k on this piece of junk. Too firm to start with and then became too soft - pillow top saged even though I have rotated it as requested. Emailed the staff back in November ([name removed]), chased in December and STILL awaiting a reply. I will be demanding a refund otherwise I will be taking this to fair trading or a current affair. Buyers beware!

Lauren C

Please note, I have reached out to the franchisee today (spoke to her on the phone) to try and resolve / escalate this. I’ll keep you posted! Lauren

SPZ

SPZSydney, NSW

Great Product, Price & Service!

Excellent service. Showed an extensive knowledge of the product range including best options for sleep style. Negotiation on price was extremely fair and offer was honoured the following day. Much generosity shown in provision of additional extras. Delivery was seamless. Early days...love the purchase.

Z Rowe

Z RoweSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service, great range

Felt taken care of, but never pressured. Barry was amazing at finding the right mattress and bed for us, for a great deal. He offered lots of options at different price points, and made sure we spent time finding the best fit. Sorting out delivery was also a breeze. A big purchase, made easy. Loving our new sleep digs!

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review here. We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience in-store and are enjoying your new bed. We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to the team in Alexandria. Regards, Snooze

Megan

MeganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience at Snooze Alexandria. Martez helped up select the perfect mattress & was very helpful is organising a flexible delivery date for us. Fantastic customer service! I would highly recommend.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Megan, thank you kindly for leaving a review here. We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our Alexandria location and will be passing along this feedback to the team. Regards, Snooze

Great products and Service

My wife and I went in top purchase a Queen mattress as our current one was getting old. The Sales Assistant took her time to explain the difference between the brands and the type of mattresses. She recommend we spend a few minutes lying down on the mattresses within our price range so we can select what was the best for us.

The pricing was very competitive and the service was great.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave your review here. We're delighted to hear you had such a great experience at the store. We hope you and your wife enjoy sleeping on your new mattress!

Regards,
Snooze.

Great Service and Knowledge

Amazing Service by Imran, He was very Knowledgeable, Personable and generous. He is the perfect employee for Snooze. If i was management I would recommend Imran for a National service award. We are extremly happy with the service which was provided by Imran, he is the perfect sales consultant, He should be commended.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jake and Fiona, thank you for taking the time to leave a review here. We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Imran and will be sure to pass along this feedback to the team in Alexandria. Regards, Snooze

Sam

SamSydney

Barry at Snooze Alexandria provided fantastic service!

Barry at Snooze Alexandria provided us with excellent, friendly and professional service, and a great price. He guided us through various mattress options, allowing us plenty of time to try each one out without feeling pressured. Purchase, delivery and assembly of our new bed/mattress was seamless. Thanks Barry and the Snooze team!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sam, thanks for your in-depth review. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to Barry and the entire team at Alexandria. Great to you're loving your new bed and mattress too. Regards, Snooze

Zelie

ZelieSydney

Great service great bed

We bought our Madison Times Square from Snooze Alexandria. Marthese was very helpful and patient. We have loved the bed so much over the last 10 months we went back today to buy something similar for the spare room. Great experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Zelie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you have been so pleased with your purchases and will be sure to pass the positive feedback on to the team in Alexandria. Regards, Snooze

Matt

MattSydney

Snooze Alexandria were amazing!

I wanted to pass on a big thank you to Marthese who helped us choose our bed today. Her service was amazing. She was knowledgeable, friendly and made the whole process very easy. We're very excited about our new bed and really pleased that we came into the Snooze store today.

Thanks so much!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Matt, thank you for providing the details of your visit to Snooze Alexandria. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Marthese and will be sure to pass your feedback onto the store. Regards, Snooze.

Jolyn L

Jolyn LSydney

We were looking for a bed, and Imran from Snooze Alexandria was very friendly and helpful. He spent some time trying to get to know us and our preferences, before offering options that were tailored to us and our needs. Not pushy, very informative, and encouraged us to take our time and try whatever we wanted. He was knowledgeable and we felt very well taken care of. Overall a very comfortable and enjoyable experience!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jolyn, thank you for providing the details of your visit to Snooze Alexandria. We're so pleased to hear that you had a enjoyable experience with Imran in-store. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words. Regards, Snooze.

Syl J

Syl JSydney

Barry at Snooze Alexandra is amazing!

Shopping for a new mattress can often be daunting. But Barry at Snooze Alexandria was informative, kind and funny - making the experience simple and easy! With the profiling system I learned that I had been sleeping on the wrong kind of mattress for some time and walked away with a perfect match to my sleeping habits and body type. I can’t wait to enjoy my new bed and I appreciate the effort Barry went to to help me consider and choose my options so clearly!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Syl J, thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience with Barry and the team in the Alexandra store. We will happily pass your feedback along. Regards Snooze.

Barry is the king of customer service

Snooze Alexandria NSW.
Very impressed with Barry’s knowledge and was pleased with his sales technique. We felt very well looked after, and want to thank Barry for his guidance through the range and options.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Bridie, thank you for leaving the details of your wonderful experience at Snooze Alexandria. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Barry and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Abbas A

Abbas A

Just Awesome!

I’m a repeat customer and always enjoy coming back to Snooze - Alexandria. All our bedding, pillows and mattresses are purchased here.
Amazing service
Great customer satisfaction
Options are fantastic
Always put a smile on our faces
Highly recommended
Led by an amazing & highly experienced Store Manager M ;)

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Abbas. We're pleased to hear you have had a great experience with the Alexandria team and will be sure to pass your feedback along. Regards, Snooze

The most comfortable bed I’ve ever had

I purchased the bed in store, the staff and service was great, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new bed

SnoozeSnooze

We're glad to hear your experience with our Alexandria store was positive, and will be sure to pass along your feedback to the team. Regards, Snooze

Alan B

Alan BSydney

Great customer service

I visited the Snooze Alexandria store to get information about purchasing a new bed. The service I received was excellent. On my first visit the sales assistant explained what I should consider when thinking about a purchase. There was no pressure just a lot of relevant information. After considering other options I went back to Snooze Alexandria and again received excellent personalised service from Barry where my questions were answered and advice offered which made it easy to make my purchasing decision. It was one of the most comprehensive shopping experiences I have had and with the bed delivered and installed at the agreed day and time I am a very satisfied customer and could not recommend the store more highly.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Alan B, thanks for your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience in the Alexandria store, we will be sure to let them know. Regards, Snooze.

Joshua

JoshuaSydney, NSW

Great Service and Product Knowledge

Marthese helped me select the best mattress for my needs and gave me the best finance option. Nick was also very helpful with the exchange of the right pillows that suited me.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Joshua, we're happy to hear that Marthese and Nick from the Alexandria store were able to provide such a great experience for you! We'll make sure they both receive this great feedback! Regards, Snooze

Best service and product ! Outstanding

We purchased 14 Beds and all the bedding for a holiday house. Marthese and her team where amazing they guided use through all the decision with ease. The best service I have ever received they organise an out of area delivery with such ease. The follow up serve has been outstanding they truely care about what they do. Every guest that has commented that they wished the own beds and pillows where as good as the ones Marthese and the team supplied. Great product brilliant product

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Alex, thank you so much for getting in touch to share your experience! We'll make sure to pass it on to the Alexandria team. Regards, Snooze

Waled ES

Waled ESSydney

Excellent customer service

We were assisted by Imran who gave us excellent information and advice, and helped us pick out the perfect bed and mattress for us.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Waled ES, thanks for your feedback and great to hear about your in-store experience. We will pass your feedback on to Imran and the team at Alexandria. Regards, Snooze.

Michelle

MichelleEastlakes

No change policy hidden

A couple weeks ago, I was going to purchase a single mattress for my 5 years old in Alexandria snooze store. After the sale person briefly introduced, I paid $320 for a mattress. When I came back home, I found it's not firm mattress. Therefore I called the store and was told I could cancelled the mattress. However when I contacted the customer service and was told "no change mind" policy. Since I didn't want go to the store anymore, I didn't take the store credit offer. I have to pay $50 just for one invoice as their admin fee. How ridiculous! Never go to snooze again.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Michelle, thanks for the feedback. We would like to investigate this further if you could please email us further information to enquiries@snooze.com.au and someone will be in touch to address your concerns. Regards, Snooze.

Greg

GregSydney

Great service from Arthur

We purchased a queen size mattress from Arthur today and we were very impressed by his excellent service and knowledge of his products.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Greg, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We’re so pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant experience. We’ll be sure to pass your feedback on to Arthur and the team at the Alexandria store. Regards, Snooze.