Snooze NSW, Alexandria

Snooze NSW, Alexandria (page 3 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (38)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (21) · Not as advertised (1)

yn.h.nguyen
yn.h.nguyenSydney, NSW

Barry was amazing!!!

I was initially overwhelmed about having to buy a mattress, but WOW... Barry made the experience so enjoyable, he was patient, knowledgeable and so funny!!! Thank you for listening and matching the perfect mattress to my needs. You're a star!

Claudia
ClaudiaSydney, NSW

Barry best customer service

Barry is a great asset to this shop.
After visiting 4 other stores on the same day, looking for a new bed, as soon as I walked into this shop I knew I found the best person to offer me his knowledge and experience.
Very happy with my new buy, great price and quality and even happier that it will be delivered in 3 days to my house.

Thor
Thor

Great customer service Wonderful buying experience on all levels!

With two visits over two days, initially seen to by Peter and then perfectly finalised today with and by Barry, we could not have asked for more knowledgeable gentlemen who both listened carefully to our sleeping needs and then carefully supported us to what we feel was a correct purchase at a really genuine discount facilitated on the day by Barry, that made our experience a pleasure rather than a chore. We would not shop anywhere else for bedding and mattress requirements.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Thor. We're pleased to here your experience was a pleasure and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Peter, Barry and the Alexandria team. Thanks, Snooze

Find out how Snooze NSW, Alexandria compares to other Furniture Shops

Best service in SYDNEY! Barry! Barry! Barry!

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

Review Alexandria, specifically Martinez

This store has amazing customer service and I’m very happy with my purchase and experience. Was served by Martinez who made the process easier. Was a great first time experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Samantha, thanks for leaving your lovely feedback. We will be sure to pass this on to Martinez and the team at Alexandria store. Regards, Snooze.

BARRY BARRY BARRY!!!!

BARRY BARRY BARRY!!!!! It was a pleasure, Barry was super helpful, knew his stuff and made it a very pleasurable shopping experience. Lots of laughs, highly recommended. Michelle, Paddy, Cora.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Michelle. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and a glowing recommendation for Barry! We're pleased to hear you had a pleasurable shopping experience and will be sure to pass your feedback along to the Alexandria team. Regards, Snooze

Perfection

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Erin. We're so pleased to hear you had a positive experience, and will be sure to pass your kind feedback along to Barry and the Alexandria team. Regards, Snooze

Kay P.
Kay P.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding service

We purchased the ‘clovelly’ bedhead & get lots of comments on how great it is- no need for sidetables due to the storage in the bedhead. We also purchased madison plush mattress (& sheets, mattress protector etc). Very comfortable. Our Removalists dropped one of the side legs & chipped it (not a comment in quality- the Removalists fault) & we emailed to get a quote for a new one & peter, operations manager at snooze alexandria replaced it free of charge- very unexpected lovely surprise and just testament to the excellent service at snooze. We plan to get our spare bed now from them after this display of good faith from snooze.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Kay, thank you for your taking the time to leave a review here. We're thrilled to hear about your recent experience with us and will be sure to pass this feedback on to the team. Regards, Snooze

Susie
SusieSydney, NSW

Great Service!

I received fantastic service from Barry, he had wonderful product knowledge, was very courteous, met my short timeline for delivery and gave me a great price! I would definitely recommend buying your next bed from this store. Many thanks once again Barry.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Susie, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience in store at Alexandria recently. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to Barry and the team. Regards, Snooze

Joy
JoySydney, NSW

Great service. Open to negotiating on price

Imran was the Salesperson I dealt with at Alexandria. He was efficient, open to negotiation and prompt with requests for quotes, changes. This is the 2nd time I have retuned to Snooze Alexandria. Have not been disappointed. Give Imran a go !

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Joy. We're pleased to hear you had a positive experience, and will be sure to pass along your feedback to Imran and the Alexandria team. Regards, Snooze

SPZ
SPZSydney, NSW

Great Product, Price & Service!

Excellent service. Showed an extensive knowledge of the product range including best options for sleep style. Negotiation on price was extremely fair and offer was honoured the following day. Much generosity shown in provision of additional extras. Delivery was seamless. Early days...love the purchase.

Z Rowe
Z RoweSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service, great range

Felt taken care of, but never pressured. Barry was amazing at finding the right mattress and bed for us, for a great deal. He offered lots of options at different price points, and made sure we spent time finding the best fit. Sorting out delivery was also a breeze. A big purchase, made easy. Loving our new sleep digs!

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review here. We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience in-store and are enjoying your new bed. We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to the team in Alexandria. Regards, Snooze

Megan
MeganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience at Snooze Alexandria. Martez helped up select the perfect mattress & was very helpful is organising a flexible delivery date for us. Fantastic customer service! I would highly recommend.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Megan, thank you kindly for leaving a review here. We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our Alexandria location and will be passing along this feedback to the team. Regards, Snooze

Great products and Service

My wife and I went in top purchase a Queen mattress as our current one was getting old. The Sales Assistant took her time to explain the difference between the brands and the type of mattresses. She recommend we spend a few minutes lying down on the mattresses within our price range so we can select what was the best for us.

The pricing was very competitive and the service was great.

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave your review here. We're delighted to hear you had such a great experience at the store. We hope you and your wife enjoy sleeping on your new mattress!

Regards,
Snooze.

Great Service and Knowledge

Amazing Service by Imran, He was very Knowledgeable, Personable and generous. He is the perfect employee for Snooze. If i was management I would recommend Imran for a National service award. We are extremly happy with the service which was provided by Imran, he is the perfect sales consultant, He should be commended.

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jake and Fiona, thank you for taking the time to leave a review here. We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Imran and will be sure to pass along this feedback to the team in Alexandria. Regards, Snooze