Snooze NSW, Alexandria

Snooze NSW, Alexandria (page 4 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (40)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (19) · Not as advertised (3)

Michelle

MichelleEastlakes

No change policy hidden

A couple weeks ago, I was going to purchase a single mattress for my 5 years old in Alexandria snooze store. After the sale person briefly introduced, I paid $320 for a mattress. When I came back home, I found it's not firm mattress. Therefore I called the store and was told I could cancelled the mattress. However when I contacted the customer service and was told "no change mind" policy. Since I didn't want go to the store anymore, I didn't take the store credit offer. I have to pay $50 just for one invoice as their admin fee. How ridiculous! Never go to snooze again.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Michelle, thanks for the feedback. We would like to investigate this further if you could please email us further information to enquiries@snooze.com.au and someone will be in touch to address your concerns. Regards, Snooze.

Greg

GregSydney

Great service from Arthur

We purchased a queen size mattress from Arthur today and we were very impressed by his excellent service and knowledge of his products.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Greg, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We’re so pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant experience. We’ll be sure to pass your feedback on to Arthur and the team at the Alexandria store. Regards, Snooze.

Sandy

SandyOatley

Outstanding Customer Service

We bought 2 bed frames & 3 mattresses from the Snooze store at Alexandria. The customer service we received from Barry was outstanding - he took the time to go through all the options for both bedframes and mattresses. He ensured that we bought the right items for us at a very reasonable price. We're very happy with Snooze, and would happily recommend the store to others.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sandy, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’re glad to hear that you received outstanding service from Barry at the Alexandria store. We’ll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team at Alexandria. Regards, Snooze.

Inferior products. Shop elsewhere

Purchasing was pleasant as all the staff were extremely helpful. However the products are incredibly poorly made and didn’t even make 12 months before we had to send the bedside tables back for repair as the veneer has peeled off.

The King Size bed frame is constantly requiring maintenance, and the products sent back for repair are again peeling.

I wouldn’t shop at Snooze again if you paid me to.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sarah H, thanks for the feedback. We would like to investigate this further if you could please email us further information to enquiries@snooze.com.au and someone will be in touch to address your concerns. Thanks, AB.

Salesman was genuine and not pushy at all, he was very knowledgeable

we purchased a Madison bed from Snooze in the Homemaker Centre, Imran helped us with our purchase, he was genuine and let us take our time in making the decision. Imran offered us a great deal and as we purchased before Xmas and I was worried the bed would be cheaper at Boxing Day sales, he ensured he was giving us a better price than the bed would be marked down to for Boxing Day. Imran was very knowledgeable not only about beds but with pillows aswell!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Kaila and Mitch, thank you for taking the time to provide a review! We'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Imran and the team at the Alexandria store.

The best mattress you can ever buy

Thank you so much to Imran at snooze Alexandra, he listened to our needs and helped us get the best mattress for my partner and i as well as our 4 year son. He got us the best deal with some bedding combined with delivery on the day we wanted.The store was also very good with our son who loved rolling over all the beds. The whole process was very easy and no stress involved.
Thank you so much to Imran and the team at Snooze.
Zoe

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Zoe, thanks so much for your in-depth review. It's great that you enjoyed your Snooze experience so much and we can't wait to see you in the store again soon. We will be sure to pass your feedback along to Imran and the entire team at Alexandria.

Service like no other

We went into buying a mattress with very little idea of what we were after/needed. From the moment we walked into Snooze, Nick made us feel welcome and very informed of our options. We spent a little under an hour in the store, and walked out feeling as a very happy customer. 5/5.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi George, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience in the Snooze Alexandria store. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto Nick and the rest of the team!

JeremySydney

Misleading sales tactics - We lost $4k with Snooze

If you snooze you loose, and we lost $4k with Snooze Alexandria. Here are some of the issues we have:

- The bedmatch system is highly questionable as it always steers you to Snooze's own brand (Maddison)

- Sales people are not genuine or trustworthy.

- Pricing marked on the floor is misleading. They’ll knock off 50% in a heartbeat.

- They say no exchanges, but they will exchange and charge exorbitantly. We lost $1800 on the exchange and are left with a lemon that we can’t even sleep on.

This is just a suggestion - decide before if you want a very tall mattress. Theirs are very high, as are many these days. It's deceiving in a very large showroom, so get your measurements right.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jeremy, thanks for your feedback. Can you please send your best contact number to enquiries@snooze.com.au so we can contact you in regards to this, thanks.

Jeremy

That's the 2nd time you've asked me to do that. I've have done that before and have heard nothing back from you.

Sarah

SarahSydney

Superb customer service

we went in for a mattress and ended up with so much more. We were looked after by Imran who we found to be knowledgeable, helpful and really polite and without being in any way pushy. Really good experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sarah! Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We'll make sure to pass it on to the Alexandria team!

Sam singh

Sam singhMascot

Madison grosvenor 2014

Customer service was outstanding.
Walked in on a Thursday late night 8:50pm walked out purchased a bed. These people are now 'friends' not salespeople. They were direct and helpful. Love there work! You want a bed this is the place.
There honesty, and friendly there worth a visit.

SnoozeSnooze

Hey Sam! So glad to hear you had such a great experience at the Alexandria store. We'll make sure to let the team know.

Karen

KarenSydney

Great Service from Alexandria store

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Karen, thanks so much for your feedback on your recent experience. Rest assured we will pass your feedback on to Amanda and the team at Alexandria as well as the team at Marsden Park. Hope you're enjoying your new mattress.

Sales rep is outstanding

I purchased in store. Amanda helped me and my partner choose the right mattress for us, aided by special software. She spent 2 hours with us and was extremely helpful, patient and even quite fun to chat to. My purchasing experience was excellent and I would recommend this store and this sales rep. Thanks Amanda :)

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Marc, Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Alexandria store. We'll be sure to pass it on to Amanda and the team.

Amanda at Snooze Alexandria - best salesperson I've ever encountered!

I was at Snooze Alexandria approximately one month ago and I would like to convey my thanks to a lovely salesperson Amanda. Amanda's professionalism, courtesy and consideration towards my partner and myself made our experience extremely easy and enjoyable. She knew all of the products very well, worked through our indecisiveness and spend time with us through the process. We ended up purchasing a king mattress, gas lift frame with custom bedhead and I can guarantee that I would not have purchased this had it not been for Amanda. If Snooze reads this, Amanda is one to be watching and rewarding for her dedication to your company.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Ash, We're so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience in store at Snooze Alexandria. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto Amanda, and the rest of the team at the store!

Andrew

AndrewSydney

Buyers Beware! Shop elsewhere!

Really poor service, arrogant sales people. Wanted to buy a bed but they were really awful, rude and condescending. Shop elsewhere.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Andrew, Thank you for the feedback on your experience. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with the details of your store visit, as well as your best contact details and a Store Representative will be in touch with you. Regards, Snooze.

BJPSydney, NSW

Customer service excellence

If anyone is searching for a quality product in bedding, stop into Snooze at Alexandria and ask for Martez. I was professional dealt with, provided a quality mattress using latest technology in assessing best suited matress to my body type. The price and service was nothing short of spectacular. Highly recommend Snooze Alexandria and let Martez take care of you.

Great experience. Thanku Martez.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Brad, Thanks for your lovely feedback! We're so glad that you had a wonderful time in store and will be sure to pass on your kind words to Martez and the team at Snooze Alexandria.

Very welcome.

Madi

MadiSydney

Great Service

Great service from the younger female staff member at Snooze at Alexandria Homemaker Centre. She helped me choose a mattress and wasn't too pushy, left me for periods of time to think and was happy for me to go down to Forty Winks to have a look to compare. I came back and she was very helpful, showed me where to park when I pick my mattress up etc. Would definitely recommend visiting this store!

SnoozeSnooze

Hey Madi, Thanks for the great feedback! We'll be sure to pass it on to the Alexandria team.

Melissa G

Melissa GSydney

Great Customer Service

Over year after I purchased a very expensive Mattress from Snooze in Alexandria I found myself very unhappy with the way it was wearing. I went through the manufacturers complaints process to no avail, in fact I gave up. My partner and I spoke with the store owner Marthese and we were able to come to a very satisfactory outcome. People have lost the art of Customer Service these days but now they have a customer for life. Thanks again Marthese.

SnoozeSnooze

Hey Melissa! Thanks for the great feedback! We're ecstatic you had such a great experience, and we'll make sure to pass it on to the team at Alexandia!

Consumer1

Consumer1Sydney, NSW

Good in store experience

Purchased in store. Sales person helpful and not too pushy. Price was good compared to other stores, and delivery option was very timely. Happy customer!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sadie, thanks very much for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Alexandria, and we'll be sure to pass that on to the team.

Review collected in partnership with Snooze

Laura

LauraSydney

Walked into store unsure of what I was looking for, got great advice and price, very happy with my purchase.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Laura, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're happy to hear your experience was a great one, and we'll be certain to pass along your feedback to the team at Alexandria.

Tat. La

Tat. LaSydney

The worst product and service experience

We purchased our expensive mattress from snooze a year ago. The mattress Technogel now sinks to a very uncomfortable level and vertically makes it impossible to sleep comfortably. I Emailed initially politely to [Name Removed] at warehouse who apparently oversees warranty claims. Have now been waiting for 2 weeks for some sort of resolution. No one has inspected the mattress no one is giving our money back. Waiting for something and nothing is happening. The company that makes Technogel seems to have little care for their reputation. The worst experience I have ever had with warranty claims.