Snooze NSW, Alexandria

Snooze NSW, Alexandria (page 4 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (37)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (20) · Not as advertised (1)

Service like no other

We went into buying a mattress with very little idea of what we were after/needed. From the moment we walked into Snooze, Nick made us feel welcome and very informed of our options. We spent a little under an hour in the store, and walked out feeling as a very happy customer. 5/5.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi George, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience in the Snooze Alexandria store. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto Nick and the rest of the team!

Sarah

SarahSydney

Superb customer service

we went in for a mattress and ended up with so much more. We were looked after by Imran who we found to be knowledgeable, helpful and really polite and without being in any way pushy. Really good experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sarah! Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We'll make sure to pass it on to the Alexandria team!

Sam singh

Sam singhMascot

Madison grosvenor 2014

Customer service was outstanding.
Walked in on a Thursday late night 8:50pm walked out purchased a bed. These people are now 'friends' not salespeople. They were direct and helpful. Love there work! You want a bed this is the place.
There honesty, and friendly there worth a visit.

SnoozeSnooze

Hey Sam! So glad to hear you had such a great experience at the Alexandria store. We'll make sure to let the team know.

Sales rep is outstanding

I purchased in store. Amanda helped me and my partner choose the right mattress for us, aided by special software. She spent 2 hours with us and was extremely helpful, patient and even quite fun to chat to. My purchasing experience was excellent and I would recommend this store and this sales rep. Thanks Amanda :)

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Marc, Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Alexandria store. We'll be sure to pass it on to Amanda and the team.

Amanda at Snooze Alexandria - best salesperson I've ever encountered!

I was at Snooze Alexandria approximately one month ago and I would like to convey my thanks to a lovely salesperson Amanda. Amanda's professionalism, courtesy and consideration towards my partner and myself made our experience extremely easy and enjoyable. She knew all of the products very well, worked through our indecisiveness and spend time with us through the process. We ended up purchasing a king mattress, gas lift frame with custom bedhead and I can guarantee that I would not have purchased this had it not been for Amanda. If Snooze reads this, Amanda is one to be watching and rewarding for her dedication to your company.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Ash, We're so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience in store at Snooze Alexandria. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto Amanda, and the rest of the team at the store!

BJPSydney, NSW

Customer service excellence

If anyone is searching for a quality product in bedding, stop into Snooze at Alexandria and ask for Martez. I was professional dealt with, provided a quality mattress using latest technology in assessing best suited matress to my body type. The price and service was nothing short of spectacular. Highly recommend Snooze Alexandria and let Martez take care of you.

Great experience. Thanku Martez.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Brad, Thanks for your lovely feedback! We're so glad that you had a wonderful time in store and will be sure to pass on your kind words to Martez and the team at Snooze Alexandria.

Very welcome.

Madi

MadiSydney

Great Service

Great service from the younger female staff member at Snooze at Alexandria Homemaker Centre. She helped me choose a mattress and wasn't too pushy, left me for periods of time to think and was happy for me to go down to Forty Winks to have a look to compare. I came back and she was very helpful, showed me where to park when I pick my mattress up etc. Would definitely recommend visiting this store!

SnoozeSnooze

Hey Madi, Thanks for the great feedback! We'll be sure to pass it on to the Alexandria team.

Melissa G

Melissa GSydney

Great Customer Service

Over year after I purchased a very expensive Mattress from Snooze in Alexandria I found myself very unhappy with the way it was wearing. I went through the manufacturers complaints process to no avail, in fact I gave up. My partner and I spoke with the store owner Marthese and we were able to come to a very satisfactory outcome. People have lost the art of Customer Service these days but now they have a customer for life. Thanks again Marthese.

SnoozeSnooze

Hey Melissa! Thanks for the great feedback! We're ecstatic you had such a great experience, and we'll make sure to pass it on to the team at Alexandia!

Consumer1

Consumer1Sydney, NSW

Good in store experience

Purchased in store. Sales person helpful and not too pushy. Price was good compared to other stores, and delivery option was very timely. Happy customer!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sadie, thanks very much for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Alexandria, and we'll be sure to pass that on to the team.

Review collected in partnership with Snooze

Laura

LauraSydney

Walked into store unsure of what I was looking for, got great advice and price, very happy with my purchase.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Laura, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're happy to hear your experience was a great one, and we'll be certain to pass along your feedback to the team at Alexandria.

Expert knowledge and advice delivered W

So great to go to a store where not only did we get exceptional customer service but all the information we asked for about the mattresses to make our decision. The member of staff was extremely knowledgeable about the products and really guided us to choose the mattress that was best for us and that we were happy with. Fantastic service and we're really happy with the product.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Andreas Z, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience at our Alexandria shop. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team. Enjoy your new mattress :)

Viv73

Viv73Sydney

Great service and product range

We found the sales person at snooze to be extremely helpful. We tried out Bed Match and this assisted with finding out the right mattress for us.
We furnished all our bedrooms and we had an amazing experience.
We received good value for money and we are very happy with the choices we made. The support and guidance was appreciated. Thanks.

LV

LVSydney, NSW

❤️ bed match & Snooze ALEXANDRIA

We bought a My Side and now we are back again for the family.
It was just too easy and just as good as the first time.
She was amazing !
Thanks for taking care of us again.

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for your feedback, we're so happy to hear that you love your new mattress. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Snooze Alexandria. We look forward to you shopping with us next time! Regards, Snooze.

Mat

MatSydney, NSW

Great experience

Nick in the Alexandria store. Knowledgable guy, not pushy. Needed a bit of time to think it over and Nick honored the deal he originally gave me. Feel I've made the right decision.

Keri F

Keri FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

100% PERFECT Customer Service

My experience with Snooze in Alexandria Sydney NSW recently was amazing. Our sales assistant was friendly, efficient, accommodating, patient, knowledgeable, nothing was too hard. It was an absolute joy to receive such precise and fabulous customer service. Well done and Thank you Martez.