Snooze NSW, Alexandria

Snooze NSW, Alexandria (page 5 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (40)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (19) · Not as advertised (3)

Go elsewhere

Not fit for purpose products don't buy from Snooze

I visited the snooze store and purchased a bedroom package...within 9 months after receipt it was identified the wood on the bed base to be shattered, reported to store and 6 months later still sleeping on lounge as bed is unstable...found snooze hiding behind faulty not fit for purpose product....I suggest to purchase elsewhere.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details so that we can look into this further. Regards, Snooze.

Thank for your resonse.

It involves your sales, deliverance, manufactures and credit agency and fear it's too late.

Expert knowledge and advice delivered W

So great to go to a store where not only did we get exceptional customer service but all the information we asked for about the mattresses to make our decision. The member of staff was extremely knowledgeable about the products and really guided us to choose the mattress that was best for us and that we were happy with. Fantastic service and we're really happy with the product.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Andreas Z, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience at our Alexandria shop. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team. Enjoy your new mattress :)

Viv73

Viv73Sydney

Great service and product range

We found the sales person at snooze to be extremely helpful. We tried out Bed Match and this assisted with finding out the right mattress for us.
We furnished all our bedrooms and we had an amazing experience.
We received good value for money and we are very happy with the choices we made. The support and guidance was appreciated. Thanks.

Patronising - Aggressive - Tactless

Want to experience extremely poor customer service, including being patronised, belittled and appaled? Just visit the franchised 'Snooze' store in Alexandria. We are still shaking our heads in disbelief and wonder how a business like this can exist, based on the experience we had with a particular staff member. They are most likely paying thousands of dollars in this location, with a number of competitors in the same complex and then employ a nasty person like we met during our visit? Wow!!!!!!

Dishonest and manipulative

LV

LVSydney, NSW

❤️ bed match & Snooze ALEXANDRIA

We bought a My Side and now we are back again for the family.
It was just too easy and just as good as the first time.
She was amazing !
Thanks for taking care of us again.

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for your feedback, we're so happy to hear that you love your new mattress. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Snooze Alexandria. We look forward to you shopping with us next time! Regards, Snooze.

sales staff need training

I went into the Alexandria store and was made to feel very uncomfortable and pressured by sales staff.

When i would ask any questions about the mattresses the sale woman gave me short, aggressive answers and made me feel very uncomfortable, afraid to ask questions and pressured to make a decision very quickly. Snooze, had great deals on, but i could not buy a mattress from them knowing every time i would get into bed i would feel negatively about my experience purchasing that very mattress and i'm not sure that worth the discount. So i left empty handed, the sales staff really did and said many inappropriate things.

mpmillz
mpmillz

Don't honour stock amounts/delivery dates - bad organisation

Mat

MatSydney, NSW

Great experience

Nick in the Alexandria store. Knowledgable guy, not pushy. Needed a bit of time to think it over and Nick honored the deal he originally gave me. Feel I've made the right decision.

Keri F

Keri FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

100% PERFECT Customer Service

My experience with Snooze in Alexandria Sydney NSW recently was amazing. Our sales assistant was friendly, efficient, accommodating, patient, knowledgeable, nothing was too hard. It was an absolute joy to receive such precise and fabulous customer service. Well done and Thank you Martez.

Karen J

Karen JSydney

Love the mattress

We bought a Madison mattress from Snooze a few months ago now and absolutely love it. Very comfortable. The sales team at Alexandria were very helpful and did not rush us into making a decision.

Charlie

CharlieSydney

Snooze Alexandria Store - Worst Customer Service Ever

SnoozeSnooze

That's why we suggest you pay to have it put together

RlustySydney

Wrong information. Terrible service. Out of pocket for another delivery

SnoozeSnooze

Your feedback has been very valuable. Please accept apologies for any inconveniences and know that an email to enquiries@snooze.com.au is welcome at any time. Regards, Snooze.

Benedetta

BenedettaBondi, New South Wales

Great customer service until I bought something then it all changed

What a disappointment! I purchased a mattress, 2 pillows and a mattress protector and paid in 2 slots. When I finalised payment over the phone I didn't realised the price was changed from the initial quote - more than $300 than quoted price. I called the store and someone told me "it was my problem" cause I didn't have the quote!!! They mentioned they do not keep quotes on file (seriously? how do they work?) and he was not able to check for me or help me in any way. Nobody was able to give me any explanations on how this happened. I'm 7 months pregnant and it's very frustrating that I will have to go in store to -hopefully- solve this. Worst service I have ever received.

Find out how Snooze NSW, Alexandria compares to other Furniture Shops

Beware of Rushing through final costs

We purchased a mattress from the Alexandria store and throughout the whole dealings we spoke about delivery included. When it came time to write up the receipt there was no mention of payment of $70 to the driver on delivery. The lady explained the process where they would call etc but never told us about this cost. The hand written receipt was misleading as there was no value put into the amounts section and from this as we assumed it was included. Only today I find out it said $70 COD. Which as I find out is cash on delivery.

Just be aware of these extra costs because they will make you think something and rush you through payment so that you wont notice.

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for your message. We’re sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience in one of our stores. If you could please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and a scan of your paperwork we can investigate this further.

Zoe G

Zoe GSydney

Osteopathic mattress from Snooze Alexandria

Purchased one of the 'AOA approved' osteopathic mattresses from Alexandria. The salesperson was very helpful and informative and the mattress was delivered on time AND taken up 2 flights of stairs at no extra cost.

Several months later the mattress is still firm and very comfortable and I'm sleeping better than I have for ages!

Disappointing service

shorty80

shorty80AU

A perfect example of a horrible customer service.

Went to snooze in Alexandria to look for a daughters 1st big bed. Unfortunately our happy mood was spoilt by a horrible lady in store who attempted to service (more like belittle us). Her way of servicing us was to tell us what we needed. Not try to find us what we wanted. she had the worst attitude. We were looking for a bed that had a trundle for storage. Her question was "why do you need that extra storage?" That is none of her business. Her job should have been to either find us the bed or tell us politely that they don't have any. Instead we had to listen to her rudeness. Reading other reviews, looks like snooze likes to hire rude people. Will NEVER go to snooze in alexandria again.

Really rude customer service