Snooze NSW, Alexandria

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (2)

Worst retail experience I've ever had

Natalie
Natalie

Sonia MSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

My daughter and son in law had a terrible experience in this store, no good complaining in store as the offender was the franchise owner [Name Removed]. This woman was offensive and very rude, they both walked out feeling belittled and upset. Not people you want to represent your brand/product. I suggest visiting another snooze store if you are shopping for a mattress. I found these same complaints on google reviews, please read before you support this store, especially if you want to be treated with some respect.

RetSydney, NSW

Misleading store model and terrible customer service

Dan W.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service, did not return our complaints. Poor delivery contractors.

Dan W.

Hey Snooze. My partner and i have already submitted a complaint to the Alexandria store AND your inbox. This was approx 3 weeks ago. My partner has not received an update on this matter.
Regards,
Dan

Lauren CSydney, NSW

Terrible service and terrible bed. Do not buy from alexandria snooze and do not buy a madison empire!

Purchased a Madison Empire bed. Wasted 7k on this piece of junk. Too firm to start with and then became too soft - pillow top saged even though I have rotated it as requested. Emailed the staff back in November ([name removed]), chased in December and STILL awaiting a reply. I will be demanding a refund otherwise I will be taking this to fair trading or a current affair. Buyers beware!

Lauren C

Please note, I have reached out to the franchisee today (spoke to her on the phone) to try and resolve / escalate this. I’ll keep you posted! Lauren

Michelle

MichelleEastlakes

No change policy hidden

A couple weeks ago, I was going to purchase a single mattress for my 5 years old in Alexandria snooze store. After the sale person briefly introduced, I paid $320 for a mattress. When I came back home, I found it's not firm mattress. Therefore I called the store and was told I could cancelled the mattress. However when I contacted the customer service and was told "no change mind" policy. Since I didn't want go to the store anymore, I didn't take the store credit offer. I have to pay $50 just for one invoice as their admin fee. How ridiculous! Never go to snooze again.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Michelle, thanks for the feedback. We would like to investigate this further if you could please email us further information to enquiries@snooze.com.au and someone will be in touch to address your concerns. Regards, Snooze.

Inferior products. Shop elsewhere

Purchasing was pleasant as all the staff were extremely helpful. However the products are incredibly poorly made and didn’t even make 12 months before we had to send the bedside tables back for repair as the veneer has peeled off.

The King Size bed frame is constantly requiring maintenance, and the products sent back for repair are again peeling.

I wouldn’t shop at Snooze again if you paid me to.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sarah H, thanks for the feedback. We would like to investigate this further if you could please email us further information to enquiries@snooze.com.au and someone will be in touch to address your concerns. Thanks, AB.

JeremySydney

Misleading sales tactics - We lost $4k with Snooze

If you snooze you loose, and we lost $4k with Snooze Alexandria. Here are some of the issues we have:

- The bedmatch system is highly questionable as it always steers you to Snooze's own brand (Maddison)

- Sales people are not genuine or trustworthy.

- Pricing marked on the floor is misleading. They’ll knock off 50% in a heartbeat.

- They say no exchanges, but they will exchange and charge exorbitantly. We lost $1800 on the exchange and are left with a lemon that we can’t even sleep on.

This is just a suggestion - decide before if you want a very tall mattress. Theirs are very high, as are many these days. It's deceiving in a very large showroom, so get your measurements right.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jeremy, thanks for your feedback. Can you please send your best contact number to enquiries@snooze.com.au so we can contact you in regards to this, thanks.

Jeremy

That's the 2nd time you've asked me to do that. I've have done that before and have heard nothing back from you.

Andrew

AndrewSydney

Buyers Beware! Shop elsewhere!

Really poor service, arrogant sales people. Wanted to buy a bed but they were really awful, rude and condescending. Shop elsewhere.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Andrew, Thank you for the feedback on your experience. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with the details of your store visit, as well as your best contact details and a Store Representative will be in touch with you. Regards, Snooze.

Tat. La

Tat. LaSydney

The worst product and service experience

We purchased our expensive mattress from snooze a year ago. The mattress Technogel now sinks to a very uncomfortable level and vertically makes it impossible to sleep comfortably. I Emailed initially politely to [Name Removed] at warehouse who apparently oversees warranty claims. Have now been waiting for 2 weeks for some sort of resolution. No one has inspected the mattress no one is giving our money back. Waiting for something and nothing is happening. The company that makes Technogel seems to have little care for their reputation. The worst experience I have ever had with warranty claims.

Go elsewhere

Not fit for purpose products don't buy from Snooze

I visited the snooze store and purchased a bedroom package...within 9 months after receipt it was identified the wood on the bed base to be shattered, reported to store and 6 months later still sleeping on lounge as bed is unstable...found snooze hiding behind faulty not fit for purpose product....I suggest to purchase elsewhere.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details so that we can look into this further. Regards, Snooze.

Thank for your resonse.

It involves your sales, deliverance, manufactures and credit agency and fear it's too late.

Patronising - Aggressive - Tactless

Want to experience extremely poor customer service, including being patronised, belittled and appaled? Just visit the franchised 'Snooze' store in Alexandria. We are still shaking our heads in disbelief and wonder how a business like this can exist, based on the experience we had with a particular staff member. They are most likely paying thousands of dollars in this location, with a number of competitors in the same complex and then employ a nasty person like we met during our visit? Wow!!!!!!

Dishonest and manipulative

sales staff need training

I went into the Alexandria store and was made to feel very uncomfortable and pressured by sales staff.

When i would ask any questions about the mattresses the sale woman gave me short, aggressive answers and made me feel very uncomfortable, afraid to ask questions and pressured to make a decision very quickly. Snooze, had great deals on, but i could not buy a mattress from them knowing every time i would get into bed i would feel negatively about my experience purchasing that very mattress and i'm not sure that worth the discount. So i left empty handed, the sales staff really did and said many inappropriate things.

mpmillz
mpmillz

Don't honour stock amounts/delivery dates - bad organisation

Charlie

CharlieSydney

Snooze Alexandria Store - Worst Customer Service Ever

SnoozeSnooze

That's why we suggest you pay to have it put together

RlustySydney

Wrong information. Terrible service. Out of pocket for another delivery

SnoozeSnooze

Your feedback has been very valuable. Please accept apologies for any inconveniences and know that an email to enquiries@snooze.com.au is welcome at any time. Regards, Snooze.

Benedetta

BenedettaBondi, New South Wales

Great customer service until I bought something then it all changed

What a disappointment! I purchased a mattress, 2 pillows and a mattress protector and paid in 2 slots. When I finalised payment over the phone I didn't realised the price was changed from the initial quote - more than $300 than quoted price. I called the store and someone told me "it was my problem" cause I didn't have the quote!!! They mentioned they do not keep quotes on file (seriously? how do they work?) and he was not able to check for me or help me in any way. Nobody was able to give me any explanations on how this happened. I'm 7 months pregnant and it's very frustrating that I will have to go in store to -hopefully- solve this. Worst service I have ever received.

SnoozeSnooze

Beware of Rushing through final costs

We purchased a mattress from the Alexandria store and throughout the whole dealings we spoke about delivery included. When it came time to write up the receipt there was no mention of payment of $70 to the driver on delivery. The lady explained the process where they would call etc but never told us about this cost. The hand written receipt was misleading as there was no value put into the amounts section and from this as we assumed it was included. Only today I find out it said $70 COD. Which as I find out is cash on delivery.

Just be aware of these extra costs because they will make you think something and rush you through payment so that you wont notice.

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for your message. We’re sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience in one of our stores. If you could please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and a scan of your paperwork we can investigate this further.