Snooze NSW, Alexandria

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (37)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (20) · Not as advertised (1)

Yennie
Yennie Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by Imran

We were served by Sales Rep Imran who was very patient and whole heartedly served us. From the time we entered the shop till delivery of goods all went smoothly. Thank you Imran!
Unfortunately the legs of both beds purchased were broken. But thankful we were able to fixed them.

Great Sales Advice and Service

Both Nicholas and Imran are fantastic salesmen. Both have gone above and beyond for our purchases. They know their products and organise everything immediately. Highly effective and professional. Have no hesitation in recommending you visit these two if you are in the market for a bed or mattress.

Exemplary service!

Store easily located both on google and upon arrival at homemaker centre.
Good range of products.
Imran was very welcoming, approachable and had great product knowledge.
Sales transaction and organisation of delivery was simple and efficient.
Extremely happy with product purchased.
Thank you Imran and the team at Snooze Alexandria

Leigh S
Leigh SSydney, NSW

Rock Star Customer Service!

treated like royalty, guided through mattress, bed head shapes, fabric and custom decorative touches. Great service. Awesome quality. Unreal experience!

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Pain-free experience.

Exceptional service by Imran. Knowledgeable and helpful. Made the whole process a positive experience. No pressure, no fuss purchase. Thank you.

SnoozeSnooze

Can not recommend Nick enough!!

My wife and I recently purchased a King bed from the Snooze Alexandria store and were pleasantly surprised by the sensational service of Nicholas.
Nicholas made us feel comfortable not pushed into making a decision in our new bed.
We really felt like Nicholas cared about us and was very knowledgeable throughout the process.

We can not recommend Nicholas and his service enough.

SnoozeSnooze

Nicholas is fantastic! Could not have asked for better service

Kelly
Kelly

Renata is so wonderful! She was so patient and helped me pick my mattress. I’m really grateful for her help today!!

I’m satisfied with the quality of the product. I’ll find it hard to assemble the furniture. The store is easy to navigate

Wonderful customer service

Staff were very attentive to my needs, offered helpful advice, a huge range of mattresses to choose from, very pleased with my purchase! Extremely comfortable and suits me perfectly. Thanks to the wonderful staff at Snooze Alexandria!

Find out how Snooze NSW, Alexandria compares to other Furniture Shops

Brilliant experience! Exceptional customer service and product!

I was assisted by Imran who gave me clear and and concise options. Helped me through the decision making process and provided me with the best possible product for my price point. Very friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

Camilla
CamillaSydney, NSW

Thanks to Nick!

Thank you to Nick at Snooze Alexandria - he was so fantastic to deal with. Friendly, flexible and efficient! Our new bed is fantastic and we have just ordered the matching bed head. We couldn’t be happier!

SnoozeSnooze

Outstanding service. Couldn't be happier with purchase. Thanks Barry!

My partner and I were shopping for a new, firmer mattress to help with his back issues, and were tossing up between a queen or a king (depending on price). We thought we knew what we wanted, but thanks to the outstanding customer service provided by Barry in the Alexandria NSW Snooze we walked away with a superior product, in a king, $700 less than the other mattress we were considering. So happy with our purchase - thanks so much Barry!

Terence
TerenceSydney, NSW

New bed frame, mattress and pillow

We are delighted with our new Australian hardwood bed frame. It finally brings a quality finished look to our bedroom and the Sealy Mattress is divinely comfortable. A big thanks to Barry for his excellent and patient service. Such a positive retail experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Best mattress and sales rep ever!

Bought a sealy exquisite ultra plush mattress which my entire family is jealous of. Couldn’t be happier with it but Barry from Snooze Alexandria made the entire experience that much better!!!!

Lisa Brown
Lisa BrownSydney, NSW

Everyone needs a Energise base Posturmatic

I want to thank snooze @ Alexandria for our sleep profile.. the profile helped us in suggested mattress support we are now the happy owners of the Majestic Flex QS Elevated Ultra Collection with massage
And matching base Wow...
Barry your customer service is impeccable & charming. Anyone thinking about buying a new bed go to snooze so professional thank you again Barry cheers Lisa & Craig