Snooze NSW, Artarmon

Snooze NSW, Artarmon

Condescending

Range was good and the lady who was helping me was very knowledgeable- however she was condescending when I wanted to take a photo of the mattress to send to my husband. She made me feel embarrassed and I had to leave without purchasing - bought my mattress elsewhere

SnoozeSnooze

Terrible after sales customer service

Purchased a top of the line mattress and base at beginning of 2020.
Upon delivery, noticed manufacturing fault on Maddison mattress.
Advised store immediately and then waited, waited, waited...,
After at least 1/2 dozen phone calls and in store visit and SIX months time passage, finally had replacement delivered.
It was raining and delivery team refused to take off shoes on our carpet.
Rude and insolent delivery people.
Store Manager on phone finally got them to remove shoes and replace mattress.
Sorry, never again will we purchase there again.
Competitive market, plenty of other suppliers/ stores out there.
Must be doing very well that they can afford no repeat customers??

Bert Reynolds
Bert Reynolds

Email sent just now with all my details.

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service Ever!

A huge thank you to Sam at Snooze Artarmon. A kind, patient and knowledgeable man who understood my bedding needs & guided me through the various options. As I was buying for my grand daughter I really appreciated his advice & once I had made my selection he further helped by arranging a prompt delivery. Many, many thanks Sam - you're the best!!

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Exceptional Custumer Service

A big thank you to Andrei who provided us with the most pleasurable buying experience we have ever had. He went above and beyond, helping us find what we didn't even know we wanted. He showed great knowledge of the product range but was never pushy.
Thank you Andrei, you are a great asset to the store.

Apurva

Apurva

Didn't get the bed even after a two-weeks notice; Almost impossible to cancel the order

AmitSydney, NSW

Worst company i have ever dealt with.

SnoozeSnooze

Good quality bed frame/bedside table/ desk with hutch

Goods are in good quality and the delivery guys are polite and helpful in the installation! Will surely shop in Snooze in the future!

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for leaving a review Keith. We're pleased to hear you will shop with Snooze in the future.

At the store they promise to deliver in 2 weeks and later it takes a month to get it delivered.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry that service has not met your expectations. To allow us to follow this up with the store, please email your details to enquiries@snooze.com.au

Ellyn

EllynSydney

In store experience great but delivery - Very terrible

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Ellyn, thanks for the feedback. We would like to investigate this further, could you please email your contact details and invoice number to enquiries@snooze.com.au and someone will be in touch to address your concerns. Regards, Snooze.

LindaRyde

Terrible and impractical delivery system

Making a purchase instore at Artarmon was fine, but unfortunately the delivery system is where they fall down.

After being given a delivery window of 2-4pm. The driver did not appear or provide a courtesy call to advise of delay. One would think in this day and age of mobile phone technology a company as large as Snooze can provide an SMS or courtesy call upon approach. After arranging a day off from work of which I do not get annual leave for. It disgraceful. God knows when or if my bed will turn up.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Linda, thanks for getting in contact with us and taking the time to provide feedback. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and the team at the store will be able to address your concerns. Regards, AB.

ClintonSydney

Bed has toxic smell, wouldn't allow it to be returned. Terrible customer service.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Clinton, thanks for your feedback. We would love to discuss this further with you if you could PM us with your best contact number, please?

Clinton

You have my contact information. I spoke to Barry, emailed the branch and submitted a customer complaint on the snooze website.

frojerAU

Poor choice of store for a mattress

Delighted with our choice

Visited store to select base with headboard then through process of elimination chose a Tempur mattress & after a couple of nights sleeps are very happy with our choice. Delivery sooner than expected, & delivery process good.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for the review Rosemary Mum. Glad to hear you're loving your new mattress. We will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to the team at Artarmon.

Review collected in partnership with Snooze

Marie

MarieSydney

Most Professional Customer Service & Expert Advice Received, Best Mattresses For People who have Bac

This is my second bed & mattress purchase @ the Snooze Artarmon Store.
Thanku to the patient Team Member @ Artarmon Store who served me, not only did they listen to my needs to find a suitable mattress for my back problem but also was patient to advice me on suitable beds especially if you are a carer looking after a sick member in the family & a bed to fit in a small space in a unit. The bed I chose was a king single with a trundle & draws so overnight visitors can also stay in case of emergency like a nurse/carers or other family members.
Thanku again for your Time, Patience and Expertise.

peter

peterSydney, NSW

Love our Madison Bed

Brought a Madison Palace bed of snooze in Artarman very happy with purchase and the sales team there ,our sales representative was Shamil , was very experienced and freindly,would highly recommended snooze and Shamil

Nic M

Nic MSydney

Good staff service

I purchased a new mattress at Snooze Artarmoon and before collection realised that it was the wrong purchase - as I am a hot sleeper and the mattress would be too hot. Although management at the store were hesitant to give me a refund, they eventually did after several visits and I was unable to find a possible replacement in their store. I had great service by one particular staff member - Reyna - who was a fantastic and positive help! And Phil was also a great help when it came to the final refund.

Louise

LouiseSydney

Purchasing bed.

Great service from the team at Artarmon. They were not pushy and I was very happy with our final choice. Thank you so much.

Cinders

Cinders

Madison Grand King Size Bed

Bought this bed late January. It is not cheap but it is the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on. It is like a solid lump (not sure it was the one in the shop). It seems to generate heat, difficult to turn over at night. It is so heavy that I cannot lift the mattress to tuck a sheet in so now my husband has to help me to change the sheets. The warranty information said to rotate the bed once a month. There is no chance of that happening with the weight of this bed. Oh well- nearly $3500 down the drain as we will be looking to replace it. My husband is a heavier person and finds the bed OK. The staff at Artarmon were very helpful - no problem with service.

Pillow Exchanged! Great Service

Tested a high profile latex pillow from the Artarmon store, bought it $70, took it home, tested it, was horrible with my bed. took it back, the guy there helped me find a suitable pillow that was lower profile, it's was $100 but he done the exchange for free, great service, very unexpected, do recommend.