Snooze NSW, Auburn

Snooze NSW, Auburn

Customer service

Me and my sister recently visited Auburn Snooze Store. We were approached by a team member named Sabita. She was very helpful and had great customer service. I want to thank Sabita from the bottom of my heart for her great knowledge of the stores products and great customer service skills. I will indeed come back to the store and recommend Snooze to my family and friends. I had a great experience and felt very comfortable in the store and with Sabita. Thank you once again for a great shopping experience.

Eddy

EddySydney, NSW

Greeting to Marlin

My wife and I went to the Auburn store to shop around but we were greeted by Marlin she was
with in-depth understanding of customer requirements she was friendly and professional at her job
. Offered different products and explained all . Will visit Store again and will recommend to Freind and family because of this lady she did help us a lot thank you Marlin my wife she is very happy that we meet This nice lady
Regards
Eddy

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationUburn
Alessia N.

Alessia N.Sydney, NSW

Perfect and excellent sale support.

When my partner and I walked in the shop at first we were quite lost as we didn't know what we were looking for specifically, we both had our preferences and we thought that they were perfect for us; we couldn't be more wrong. The manager of the store took so much care of us and of our needs, he helped us understand what would suit best for both of us and I couldn't be happier. There are so many types of mattresses from very soft, to memory foam, to a in between both of them. I cannot wait to get my mattress delivered, I really hope it will get delivered sooner than later.
A special thanks to the manager of the store in Auburn that was working on Monday.
We both appreciated your hard work.
Bosco and Alessia

Dineshkumar

DineshkumarSydney, NSW

Excellent product and sales support by Nirali

Recently, we had purchased 2 mattresses from Snooze at Mega Mall, Auburn. We are very much satisfied about the product and had experienced a great sales support from Nirali, who had explained the details about the product and supported to select the appropriate one depends on our requirements.

Store LocationMegamall, Snooze, Auburn

Five Star for Rocky

Really good manager with in-depth understanding of customer requirements
Highly recommended for customer service. Offered different products and explained all the pros and cons for each of them. Will visit Store again if required in future...

Claire M

Claire MSydney, NSW

Very helpful store manager

My husband and I were greeted by Rocky (store manager) within minutes of being in the store. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and more importantly patient. At no point did we feel like we were getting pushed into buying anything and even when we did decide to buy we weren't being pushed into the most expensive item in the store which was a nice change. After maybe an hour and a half, we walked out of the store very satisfied having purchased a king size bed, mattress and two pillows despite only going in for a look. We would definitely recommend going to see Rocky if you are unsure about what you are looking for.

Five Star to Nirali

First time buying from Snooze and i got to say it was the best customer experience ever! We want to thank Snooze Auburn Staff Nirali for her wonderful service in patiently answering our enquires and offering us a good price for our Sealy Exquisite mattress! Nirali was super helpful and kind. Definitely highly recommend it! Can't wait for our mattress!

SnoozeSnooze

Rocky was helpful! Great services and beautiful prices

Visited the Auburn store twice to buy 2 beds and 2 mattresses. Was greeted by the store manager Rocky. Rocky was very knowledgeable about the products. I ended up choosing a Tempur mattress because I wanted something comfortable yet firm and supportive. Rocky gave me a beautiful price on my items. I was very satisfied with my shopping experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks to Nirali: helpful, patient sales person.

We want to thank the helpful lady Nirali who patiently answered all our questions about king sized beds and mattresses. We bought a Sealy Posturepedic Sublime mattress and base. We look forward to its delivery!

Store LocationAuburn NSW, Snooze

peter

peterHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service from Rocky

We were provided with excellent service with in depth explanations about each mattress that we looked put. Rocky was a very knowledge person and was able to direct us to the right mattress for us. Would definitely recommend Rocky to anyone who is unable to make decisions or wants to know more about any mattress.

Ema Volavola

Ema Volavola

Unreal customer service

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationAuburn Megamall NSW
SnoozeSnooze

Rocky went above and beyond

Rocky helped us find the perfect mattress and bed to suit our needs. He was overtly helpful and understood our needs. We would recommend him over any other sales person.

Rocky was amazing

Great service and explanation of the mattress and what was needed for us. Would definitely recommend rocky to anyone looking for a mattress or unsure of what will work for them.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service provided by Sabita. She knew her products very well and gave us excellent advice on the different style of mattresses and bed frames. Would highly recommend her and will definitely be back in the future for other products.

John

Emer

EmerSydney, NSW

Rocky the amazing sales person

We went to find a bed today and did not know what we liked or wanted Rocky went out of his way to educate us and help us with our choice. Thanks again Rocky

Para

ParaSydney, NSW

We found exactly what we wanted with the help of Rocky.

the location was easy to find the range of products was extensive and our sales manager was so helpful in helping us choose the right matress and base that suited us.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Rocky at Auburn was so helpful and made our decisions so much easier

Rocky at the Auburn store gave us excellent customer service. He matched our needs with the right bed and really cared that we receive the right product instead of trying to sell us the most expensive product. I am really happy with the purchases I made. I bought a Madison Queen, 2 Sealy singles and a slumberland single mattress. Thankyou for your help Rocky.
Jennifer & Parents

Excellent service

Served by Rocky - came in with my elderly mum one day and came back the next for my own mattress. Rocky was attentive without being pushy , was very knowledgable and patient.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Very refreshing to find "Rocky", a great salesman who knows his product indeed!! He spent considerable time with us and a good sense of enthusiasm about us and the bed we required. Bravo Rocky.

Jessica M.

Jessica M.

Amazing Customer Service!

We were served straight away and even during my child's meltdown the guy serving us was patient and kind. He also did a good deal for us! He explained which one he thought was the right mattress for our needs and why.