Snooze NSW, Auburn

Snooze NSW, Auburn

4.9

Esra

EsraSydney, NSW

Excellent service and product knowledge

Would highly recommend this store and particularly Nirali for her exceptional customer service skills together with her vast knowledge with regards to bedding. Over the last 3 years I have purchased 3 beds through Nirali and have always walked out confident with each purchase. She listens and responds by making appropriate recommendations . Thank you Nirali.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service.

The sales assistant, Marlene at Auburn, was the most attentive and knowledgeable person we dealt with. Her focus on customer service was second to none and I would shop with her again.

Silvia S.

Silvia S.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service and quality furniture.

Strongly recommend you visit this place when shopping for your bedroom furniture. The staff, especially Marlene was very helpful and wonderful to deal with and ensured that we left satisfied. Will continue to make future purchases from Snooze.

Anushka

AnushkaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Informative great customer service experience

If you would like to purchase a quality mattress at affordable prices, do yourself a quick favour and speak to Rocky. When i walked in, i was very doubtful because i know how expensive snooze can be. I met with the sales man Rocky who was really informative about the type of mattress our body requires. He was very helpful, he was able to provide me a mattress top quality at an affordable price. I walked away very satisfied with my purchase. Thank you Rocky! =D

Store LocationSnooze Auburn

Great experience

We bought a mattress from Rocky in Snooz Auburn. Great service, lots of information and very friendly. Happy with our experience.

Mishal T.

Mishal T.

Amazing customer service and quality

My husband and I wanted to buy mattresses and beddings stuff . I must say I am really satisfied with the friendly and very informative customer service from Nirali. She was prompt, to the point and very helpful in deciding the best mattress at best price for us. Nirali has lot of knowledge and seems very professional. Really satisfied with the customer service and products.

SnoozeSnooze

Great customer service and product range knowledge

Great customer service from Rocky at the Auburn store. He gave us some excellent information on a large range of products so we could make an informed choice.

Buying a bed

Buying our first bed together was made extremely easy with the service and knowledge rocky provided us. From choosing a level of comfort to understand our needs he took the time and effort to ensure we were in control and made the decision we thought was best. Would definitely recommend going to him for his help to family and friends.

Kathryn

KathrynSydney, NSW

First Class Knowledge and Service

My husband and I have just spent the most informative 30 mins in the Snooze Auburn store with Rocky. His knowledge and service was outstanding. We returned to Snooze after purchasing our last bed there almost 10 years ago. Rocky took the time to take us thru the Sleep System to determine exactly the mattress for us. Thank you Rocky you are a rare exception in retail these days.

Excellent customer service

My husband and I were assisted by Rocky and he was amazing. He was so knowledgeable, patient and made us feel like we purchased a bed and mattress that suited us personally. We can’t wait for it to be delivered. Thank you Rocky, we will highly recommend you to our family and friends.

Customer service

Me and my sister recently visited Auburn Snooze Store. We were approached by a team member named Sabita. She was very helpful and had great customer service. I want to thank Sabita from the bottom of my heart for her great knowledge of the stores products and great customer service skills. I will indeed come back to the store and recommend Snooze to my family and friends. I had a great experience and felt very comfortable in the store and with Sabita. Thank you once again for a great shopping experience.

Eddy

EddySydney, NSW

Greeting to Marlin

My wife and I went to the Auburn store to shop around but we were greeted by Marlin she was
with in-depth understanding of customer requirements she was friendly and professional at her job
. Offered different products and explained all . Will visit Store again and will recommend to Freind and family because of this lady she did help us a lot thank you Marlin my wife she is very happy that we meet This nice lady
Regards
Eddy

Store LocationUburn
Alessia N.

Alessia N.Sydney, NSW

Perfect and excellent sale support.

When my partner and I walked in the shop at first we were quite lost as we didn't know what we were looking for specifically, we both had our preferences and we thought that they were perfect for us; we couldn't be more wrong. The manager of the store took so much care of us and of our needs, he helped us understand what would suit best for both of us and I couldn't be happier. There are so many types of mattresses from very soft, to memory foam, to a in between both of them. I cannot wait to get my mattress delivered, I really hope it will get delivered sooner than later.
A special thanks to the manager of the store in Auburn that was working on Monday.
We both appreciated your hard work.
Bosco and Alessia

Dineshkumar

DineshkumarSydney, NSW

Excellent product and sales support by Nirali

Recently, we had purchased 2 mattresses from Snooze at Mega Mall, Auburn. We are very much satisfied about the product and had experienced a great sales support from Nirali, who had explained the details about the product and supported to select the appropriate one depends on our requirements.

Store LocationMegamall, Snooze, Auburn

Five Star for Rocky

Really good manager with in-depth understanding of customer requirements
Highly recommended for customer service. Offered different products and explained all the pros and cons for each of them. Will visit Store again if required in future...

Claire M

Claire MSydney, NSW

Very helpful store manager

My husband and I were greeted by Rocky (store manager) within minutes of being in the store. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and more importantly patient. At no point did we feel like we were getting pushed into buying anything and even when we did decide to buy we weren't being pushed into the most expensive item in the store which was a nice change. After maybe an hour and a half, we walked out of the store very satisfied having purchased a king size bed, mattress and two pillows despite only going in for a look. We would definitely recommend going to see Rocky if you are unsure about what you are looking for.

Five Star to Nirali

First time buying from Snooze and i got to say it was the best customer experience ever! We want to thank Snooze Auburn Staff Nirali for her wonderful service in patiently answering our enquires and offering us a good price for our Sealy Exquisite mattress! Nirali was super helpful and kind. Definitely highly recommend it! Can't wait for our mattress!

SnoozeSnooze

Rocky was helpful! Great services and beautiful prices

Visited the Auburn store twice to buy 2 beds and 2 mattresses. Was greeted by the store manager Rocky. Rocky was very knowledgeable about the products. I ended up choosing a Tempur mattress because I wanted something comfortable yet firm and supportive. Rocky gave me a beautiful price on my items. I was very satisfied with my shopping experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks to Nirali: helpful, patient sales person.

We want to thank the helpful lady Nirali who patiently answered all our questions about king sized beds and mattresses. We bought a Sealy Posturepedic Sublime mattress and base. We look forward to its delivery!

Store LocationAuburn NSW, Snooze
peter

peterHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service from Rocky

We were provided with excellent service with in depth explanations about each mattress that we looked put. Rocky was a very knowledge person and was able to direct us to the right mattress for us. Would definitely recommend Rocky to anyone who is unable to make decisions or wants to know more about any mattress.