Snooze NSW, Auburn

Snooze NSW, Auburn

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (18)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (18)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (18) · Not as advertised

Silvia S.

Silvia S.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service and quality furniture.

Strongly recommend you visit this place when shopping for your bedroom furniture. The staff, especially Marlene was very helpful and wonderful to deal with and ensured that we left satisfied. Will continue to make future purchases from Snooze.

Store LocationAuburn NSW
Mishal T.

Mishal T.

Amazing customer service and quality

My husband and I wanted to buy mattresses and beddings stuff . I must say I am really satisfied with the friendly and very informative customer service from Nirali. She was prompt, to the point and very helpful in deciding the best mattress at best price for us. Nirali has lot of knowledge and seems very professional. Really satisfied with the customer service and products.

Store LocationAuburn NSW
SnoozeSnooze

Great customer service and product range knowledge

Great customer service from Rocky at the Auburn store. He gave us some excellent information on a large range of products so we could make an informed choice.

Kathryn

KathrynSydney, NSW

First Class Knowledge and Service

My husband and I have just spent the most informative 30 mins in the Snooze Auburn store with Rocky. His knowledge and service was outstanding. We returned to Snooze after purchasing our last bed there almost 10 years ago. Rocky took the time to take us thru the Sleep System to determine exactly the mattress for us. Thank you Rocky you are a rare exception in retail these days.

Alessia N.

Alessia N.Sydney, NSW

Perfect and excellent sale support.

When my partner and I walked in the shop at first we were quite lost as we didn't know what we were looking for specifically, we both had our preferences and we thought that they were perfect for us; we couldn't be more wrong. The manager of the store took so much care of us and of our needs, he helped us understand what would suit best for both of us and I couldn't be happier. There are so many types of mattresses from very soft, to memory foam, to a in between both of them. I cannot wait to get my mattress delivered, I really hope it will get delivered sooner than later.
A special thanks to the manager of the store in Auburn that was working on Monday.
We both appreciated your hard work.
Bosco and Alessia

Dineshkumar

DineshkumarSydney, NSW

Excellent product and sales support by Nirali

Recently, we had purchased 2 mattresses from Snooze at Mega Mall, Auburn. We are very much satisfied about the product and had experienced a great sales support from Nirali, who had explained the details about the product and supported to select the appropriate one depends on our requirements.

Store LocationMegamall, Snooze, Auburn
SnoozeSnooze

Rocky was helpful! Great services and beautiful prices

Visited the Auburn store twice to buy 2 beds and 2 mattresses. Was greeted by the store manager Rocky. Rocky was very knowledgeable about the products. I ended up choosing a Tempur mattress because I wanted something comfortable yet firm and supportive. Rocky gave me a beautiful price on my items. I was very satisfied with my shopping experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks to Nirali: helpful, patient sales person.

We want to thank the helpful lady Nirali who patiently answered all our questions about king sized beds and mattresses. We bought a Sealy Posturepedic Sublime mattress and base. We look forward to its delivery!

Store LocationAuburn NSW, Snooze
peter

peterHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service from Rocky

We were provided with excellent service with in depth explanations about each mattress that we looked put. Rocky was a very knowledge person and was able to direct us to the right mattress for us. Would definitely recommend Rocky to anyone who is unable to make decisions or wants to know more about any mattress.

Find out how Snooze NSW, Auburn compares to other Furniture Shops

Rocky went above and beyond

Rocky helped us find the perfect mattress and bed to suit our needs. He was overtly helpful and understood our needs. We would recommend him over any other sales person.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service provided by Sabita. She knew her products very well and gave us excellent advice on the different style of mattresses and bed frames. Would highly recommend her and will definitely be back in the future for other products.

John

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Rocky at Auburn was so helpful and made our decisions so much easier

Rocky at the Auburn store gave us excellent customer service. He matched our needs with the right bed and really cared that we receive the right product instead of trying to sell us the most expensive product. I am really happy with the purchases I made. I bought a Madison Queen, 2 Sealy singles and a slumberland single mattress. Thankyou for your help Rocky.
Jennifer & Parents

Excellent service

Served by Rocky - came in with my elderly mum one day and came back the next for my own mattress. Rocky was attentive without being pushy , was very knowledgable and patient.

Jessica M.

Jessica M.

Amazing Customer Service!

We were served straight away and even during my child's meltdown the guy serving us was patient and kind. He also did a good deal for us! He explained which one he thought was the right mattress for our needs and why.

Awesome service

Thanks to the worker rocky, he was very helpful in choosing the perfect mattress for me and my partner! We are so excited to sleep on our new mattress. Thank you!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Nahida, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience with Rocky in our Auburn store. We have forwarded your thanks to the team. Regards, Snooze.

Excellent Customer Service

Looking for the perfect mattress was a smooth and wonderful experience at Snooze, thanks to Rocky. He provided outstanding customer service, was very informative and built a great rapport with myself and my friend. Thank you! Will definitely refer all friends and family to Rocky at Snooze!

Store LocationSnooze Auburn Megamall
SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Zed. We're glad to hear your experience choosing a mattress was positive, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Rocky and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Ali

AliAU

Very happy with service received from Rocky at Snooze Auburn

Extremely grateful for the old school , friendly and professional customer service provided by Rocky the Manager at Snooze Auburn for our purchase today on a new mattress. Extremely knowledgeable and gave us a great deal !

Patty