Snooze NSW, Auburn

Snooze NSW, Auburn (page 2 of 3)

4.1

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Very refreshing to find "Rocky", a great salesman who knows his product indeed!! He spent considerable time with us and a good sense of enthusiasm about us and the bed we required. Bravo Rocky.

Store LocationAuburn NSW
SnoozeSnooze

Nirali from Auburn excellent customer service

My experience in snooze was made easier thanks to the customer service skills Nirali displayed this allowed me to find the perfect bed for my daughter. We entered the store and were immediately greeted and were shown around the store giving us some idea on what would be the perfect fit for our daughter.

Jessica M.

Jessica M.

Amazing Customer Service!

We were served straight away and even during my child's meltdown the guy serving us was patient and kind. He also did a good deal for us! He explained which one he thought was the right mattress for our needs and why.

Excellent customer service

I highly recommend Nirali as a sales person. Extremely helpful and not pushy. Nirali ‘s patience and time helped us decide on the perfect bed within our budget for my elderly mother. Thank you Nirali

Store LocationAuburn NSW

RSKSydney, NSW

Do not buy Madison products from Snooze. Sever back pain for anyone who slept on this.

Dear RSK,
If you would like to have your situation reviewed, please know that your email with your name and contact details to enquiries@snooze.com.au will be very welcome.
Snooze.

Awesome service

Thanks to the worker rocky, he was very helpful in choosing the perfect mattress for me and my partner! We are so excited to sleep on our new mattress. Thank you!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Nahida, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience with Rocky in our Auburn store. We have forwarded your thanks to the team. Regards, Snooze.

TimDSydney, NSW

Terrible advice

Salesperson only cared about her commission, not what we wanted. We repeatedly said we slept hot and she sold us a Posturpeadic with a soft layer on top; the most expensive option. We were so hot the first night (in winter) it was like sleeping on an electric blanket turned up high, made worse by the mattress protector she said we needed. We immediately rang them to see what could be done ... we are still waiting for the return call we were promised. After finding we had complained on this site, they responded but failed to return our money.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationSnooze, Auburn

Excellent Customer Service

Looking for the perfect mattress was a smooth and wonderful experience at Snooze, thanks to Rocky. He provided outstanding customer service, was very informative and built a great rapport with myself and my friend. Thank you! Will definitely refer all friends and family to Rocky at Snooze!

Store LocationSnooze Auburn Megamall
SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Zed. We're glad to hear your experience choosing a mattress was positive, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Rocky and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Great Service

Service from rocky was fantastic ,not pushy & showed us the full range of beds that we asked about & then gave us great advise on what the difference was between all the products without going over the top

Store LocationAuburn Mega Center
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Lyn, thank you for providing your feedback. We are glad the in-store team were able to help with your choice of bed, we will be sure to pass this onto them. Regards, Snooze.

Ali

AliAU

Very happy with service received from Rocky at Snooze Auburn

Extremely grateful for the old school , friendly and professional customer service provided by Rocky the Manager at Snooze Auburn for our purchase today on a new mattress. Extremely knowledgeable and gave us a great deal !

Patty

PattyNewington

Worst experience I have encountered

SnoozeSnooze

Great product and services!

Great product, good customer service in store. Delivery was fast and driver was friendly! Easy to assemble. Overall excellent experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Grace, thanks for taking the time to leave your review here. We're really pleased to know you had a great experience, and will pass this onto the team at the Auburn store. Enjoy the purchase! Regards, Snooze.

Excellent service

Happy with service at time of purchase with Fabio and very helpful. On delivery day the two van drivers Soody and Jonny were very polite and helpful during the delivery. I was very impressed with them and will recommend to my friends.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Maria, thanks for your review. Great to hear you were happy and impressed with the service from Fabio, Soody and Jonny. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team at Snooze, Auburn. Regards, Snooze

Great service from snooze at auburn

King size base is great, friendly staff and delivered fairly quickly. I would recommend snooze to all my family and friends

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jif. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear you had a positive experience and would recommend Snooze. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the Auburn team. Regards, Snooze

Amazing service for an amazing product. Thank you

Didn’t have to lift a finger. Bed carried in and put straight on. Amazing service for an amazing product. Thanks to the team

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Luke, thank you taking the time to share this review. We're glad to know that you had a great experience with the Snooze Auburn team. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback onto them. Enjoy the new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Great service!

Salesmen was great, variety of products available, all the staff very helpful. Delivery process professional. Highly recommended.Would go back there again.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for your kind feedback Mira. We'll be sure to pass it along to the Auburn team. Regards, Snooze

Rachit

RachitSydney

Wonderful selection of products

In store, good experience while in the store and delivery guys were good as well. Only problem was high lead time between order and delivery

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Rachit. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the Auburn team. Regards, Snooze

Bed is not what we tried

Hi we got a bed delivered on Monday and were never advised the bottom comes in 2 and the mattress is not what we tried. I know he said it will be a little bit harder but it’s 100 times harder. We are sleeping on the floor and cost us 3300. I want a refund otherwise I will take this further. It’s not what we tried at all and again trusted the sales rep.

Went back and the store were so helpful and cared and exchanged to another bed. Very helpful and wanted to ensure we were happy.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Tania, Thank you for your feedback. We're so pleased to hear that the team at the store were helpful and they were able to help resolve your issue. We'll pass your feedback onto the Auburn team. Regards, Snooze.

Rocky from the auburn store was amazing!

Rocky was so helpful when it came to helping me choose the right mattress for me! He gave me so much information and helped me buy the best mattress :)

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you Kieliszek. Rocky will be delighted to hear this. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team at Auburn.

Laurissa

LaurissaSydney, New South Wales

Outstanding service at Auburn Snooze

Purchased in store, fantastic service. Very knowledgeable. Sales person approached us and introduced himself nothing was too much trouble, very patient with us. Would definitely recommend. Ask for Rocky!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Laurissa, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Auburn Snooze, and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team. Regards, AB.