Snooze NSW, Auburn

Snooze NSW, Auburn (page 3 of 4)

4.3

Awesome service

Thanks to the worker rocky, he was very helpful in choosing the perfect mattress for me and my partner! We are so excited to sleep on our new mattress. Thank you!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Nahida, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience with Rocky in our Auburn store. We have forwarded your thanks to the team. Regards, Snooze.

TimDSydney, NSW

Terrible advice

Salesperson only cared about her commission, not what we wanted. We repeatedly said we slept hot and she sold us a Posturpeadic with a soft layer on top; the most expensive option. We were so hot the first night (in winter) it was like sleeping on an electric blanket turned up high, made worse by the mattress protector she said we needed. We immediately rang them to see what could be done ... we are still waiting for the return call we were promised. After finding we had complained on this site, they responded but failed to return our money.

Excellent Customer Service

Looking for the perfect mattress was a smooth and wonderful experience at Snooze, thanks to Rocky. He provided outstanding customer service, was very informative and built a great rapport with myself and my friend. Thank you! Will definitely refer all friends and family to Rocky at Snooze!

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Zed. We're glad to hear your experience choosing a mattress was positive, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Rocky and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Great Service

Service from rocky was fantastic ,not pushy & showed us the full range of beds that we asked about & then gave us great advise on what the difference was between all the products without going over the top

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Lyn, thank you for providing your feedback. We are glad the in-store team were able to help with your choice of bed, we will be sure to pass this onto them. Regards, Snooze.

Ali

AliAU

Very happy with service received from Rocky at Snooze Auburn

Extremely grateful for the old school , friendly and professional customer service provided by Rocky the Manager at Snooze Auburn for our purchase today on a new mattress. Extremely knowledgeable and gave us a great deal !

Patty

PattyNewington

Worst experience I have encountered

SnoozeSnooze

Great product and services!

Great product, good customer service in store. Delivery was fast and driver was friendly! Easy to assemble. Overall excellent experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Grace, thanks for taking the time to leave your review here. We're really pleased to know you had a great experience, and will pass this onto the team at the Auburn store. Enjoy the purchase! Regards, Snooze.

Excellent service

Happy with service at time of purchase with Fabio and very helpful. On delivery day the two van drivers Soody and Jonny were very polite and helpful during the delivery. I was very impressed with them and will recommend to my friends.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Maria, thanks for your review. Great to hear you were happy and impressed with the service from Fabio, Soody and Jonny. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team at Snooze, Auburn. Regards, Snooze

Great service from snooze at auburn

King size base is great, friendly staff and delivered fairly quickly. I would recommend snooze to all my family and friends

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jif. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear you had a positive experience and would recommend Snooze. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the Auburn team. Regards, Snooze

Find out how Snooze NSW, Auburn compares to other Furniture Shops

Amazing service for an amazing product. Thank you

Didn’t have to lift a finger. Bed carried in and put straight on. Amazing service for an amazing product. Thanks to the team

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Luke, thank you taking the time to share this review. We're glad to know that you had a great experience with the Snooze Auburn team. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback onto them. Enjoy the new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Great service!

Salesmen was great, variety of products available, all the staff very helpful. Delivery process professional. Highly recommended.Would go back there again.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for your kind feedback Mira. We'll be sure to pass it along to the Auburn team. Regards, Snooze

Rachit

RachitSydney

Wonderful selection of products

In store, good experience while in the store and delivery guys were good as well. Only problem was high lead time between order and delivery

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Rachit. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the Auburn team. Regards, Snooze

Bed is not what we tried

Hi we got a bed delivered on Monday and were never advised the bottom comes in 2 and the mattress is not what we tried. I know he said it will be a little bit harder but it’s 100 times harder. We are sleeping on the floor and cost us 3300. I want a refund otherwise I will take this further. It’s not what we tried at all and again trusted the sales rep.

Went back and the store were so helpful and cared and exchanged to another bed. Very helpful and wanted to ensure we were happy.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Tania, Thank you for your feedback. We're so pleased to hear that the team at the store were helpful and they were able to help resolve your issue. We'll pass your feedback onto the Auburn team. Regards, Snooze.

Rocky from the auburn store was amazing!

Rocky was so helpful when it came to helping me choose the right mattress for me! He gave me so much information and helped me buy the best mattress :)

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you Kieliszek. Rocky will be delighted to hear this. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team at Auburn.

Laurissa

LaurissaSydney, New South Wales

Outstanding service at Auburn Snooze

Purchased in store, fantastic service. Very knowledgeable. Sales person approached us and introduced himself nothing was too much trouble, very patient with us. Would definitely recommend. Ask for Rocky!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Laurissa, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Auburn Snooze, and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team. Regards, AB.

KBD

KBDSydney

Stressless mattress shopping

We visited Snooze Auburn. Marlene gave us exemplary service, spent over an hour helping us find the right mattress. We couldn't fault her commitment and genuine helpfulness. We have never had a bad experience when shopping here.

Zoe

ZoeSydney

Update from "Waiting for my bed"

This review is a follow up from my first review.

Thank you Snooze for resolving very promptly. M from Snooze Auburn on the same day my review was posted, was told they found stocks for me and booked me for the next Saturday delivery. Today was delivery day. Delivery men arrived within the given timeframe, stocks were all new and as ordered.

As the issue was resolved promptly and I have received my order within a reasonable timeframe I have upgraded the rating. Many thanks to Snooze customer service team and M at Auburn store.

PS: there are small tears on one of the base which look like something sharp was stacked on top. Please contact me if you are interested to see a photo.

Amir

AmirSydney, NSW

Terrible delivery service ever!!!

I bought a mattress from snooz Auburn branch Sydney, for delivery the called me and arranged for the date and when I asked about the time , they said you are going to receive a message one day before that and that message would include the time, but I didn't receive any message nothing and the delivery guys rang my door at 6:00 Saturday!!!!! Its crazy , since I wasn't expecting any mattress and they were so rude also, all they wanted was their money!!!! Customer, who cares!!!!
That's was the worst ever delivery experience ever! I never go to any snooze store again!!!!
Haven't tried the mattress yet, but delivery service was awful!!!

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for taking the time to provide details of your experience. Your comments will assist the store in any process improvements or training that may be required. Please accept sincere apologies on behalf of Snooze.

NDRSydney

Misleading, no customer service, all damaged items.

NDR

All the items with issues were replaced by Snooze with ones with less distress marks and comparable to ones I had seen on display. Very pleased with the outcome.

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for the update, we're glad we could help resolve the issues. We look forward to you shopping with us next time. Regards, Snooze.

SolewisSydney, NSW