Snooze NSW, Bankstown

4.5

David C.

David C.Sydney, NSW

Marta from Bankstown Snooze is absolutely fantastic

We would recommend asking for Marta before buying a bed.Marta would show you the best bed at a great price. Our first stop...There was no need to go anywhere else... Amazing service caring/smile. Marta is an asset to Snooze. Well done.

Store LocationBankstown Snooze
Lynn

LynnSydney, NSW

The best of Customer Service

We had a small idea of what we were looking for. However, we were shown better options with greater possibilities. The service and ideas that Marta gave us were better than expected. Much better than any of the other places we had looked at before. We were guided without being pressured at all. The customer service provided was second to none and we will be returning for any further purchases in the future. Ask for Marta, she is fantastic.

SnoozeSnooze

Best customer service ive gotten from anywhere to be honest

came in and fabio came up to me happy as the day is long he was very helpful very nice and excited he was a pleasure to deal with and beyond helped me with my bed and accessories cant thank him enough

polo

polosydney

Exceptional customer service

Store LocationBankstown NSW and Homebush NSW
Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Great Service

The service at Snooze Bankstown was fantastic. Anna showed us all the options for a bed head. Her service was brilliant. We were not hassled for a sale but she explained all the options we had and assisted with the little things like colour options.Maria also assisted and between them both we were extremely satisfied with our purchase.
Thanks Anna and the staff at Snooze Bankstown

Store LocationBankstown NSW
Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Marta was extremely helpful and informative. We went in looking for a firm mattress for back issues. Marta suggested medium mattress then had us assessed by their machine which recommended a medium mattress. We tried both medium and firm and ended up purchasing 2x medium mattresses. Her knowledge, patience, and friendliness was top quality. We were there for awhile but never felt rushed. It was a pleasure shopping there.

Debra

DebraSydney, NSW

excellent service

the service i received from Anna at Snooze Bankstown was outstanding, she assisted me in finding the best mattress and most comfortable for me, she spent some time with me. it was so nice to receive such great customer service. would totally recommend Snooze Bankstown, ask for Anna

Store LocationBankstown NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I highly recommend the Bankstown store. We were served by Anna and her customer service was impeccable. She was so helpful and knowledgeable. She had us assessed by a machine and then showed us around the store to all the suitable mattresses based on our profile. She even helped us with our children's mattresses too. Her patience was amazing! Thank you so much for your excellent customer service. Will definitely visit the store again!

Store LocationBankstown, NSW
Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Madison Palace Mattress ks

Hi there got service but sales person by the name of Maria in Bankstown, knew what she was talking about, I busted her chops for a great deal which she has done. Great sales lady with a great personalty.
5 STARS

Sammy

SammySydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

My husband & I went bed shopping for a very much needed new bed... But no promises on finding the right one immediately. But with the wonderful help of Marta we found the one.
Marta was very helpful, after checking what mattress would suit us she then explained the product in great detail & why it is important to get the right mattress. Marta was very patient and not pushy at all.
So far Marta would be one of the most caring and patient sales reps I've met...

Lindyloo

LindylooSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very polite & great service

We bought a bed from Fabio. He was very helpful, attentive and polite.
He explained the product in great detail and was not pushy. I would definitely recommend Snooze. Fabio was very professional. I highly recommend The Bankstown store as the customer service was of very high standards.

Veronica D

Veronica DSydney, NSW

Excellent sales representative

Your sales representative Marta showed us beds & a variety of mattresses, after checking the correct mattress we needed to purchase, nothing was too much trouble & didn't hurry us up even finishing after closing time. She needs to be commended for her service very knowledgeable, friendly with very good service skills, Mary was your other representative staying with Marta who also has great customer serve skills.

Amel E.

Amel E.Sydney, NSW

Best mattresses and service

Sarah is a lovely sales representative and snooze have the best quality mattresses. Been a loyal customer for 20 years will diffidently recommend them to everyone looking for quality and comfort.

Store LocationBankstown 2200
Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Excellent service at snooze Bankstown

Staff member Samantha showed my elderly mother and I mattresses for a double bed. Sealy posturepedic legacy firm elevate collection is the one we selected. Ended up buying a double and 2 singles plus mattress protectors. We were going to go between 3 different shop's but when Samantha approached us , told us about a flash sale this Friday, Saturday and Sunday but would honour those prices today, we where sold. What a charming and pleasant young lady. Would strongly recommend this store and Samantha. No need to look anywhere else. EXCELLENT

dragana

draganaSydney, NSW

Customer service

Staff member Fabio , showed me the range of products that I was looking for.He was professional and new his products. I bought what a needed at a great price.Staff at snooze are very friendly and professional, very happy with the service.

Joan Morse

Joan MorseSydney, NSW

Marta Bankstown

Thanks to Marta at Bankstown.
Her assistance with selecting the bed to suit my needs was outstanding.
I had no real idea the range and quality of the beds that were available, all aspects were addressed and I purchased exactly the bed for my special requirements.
Thanks again Marta!

Regards.

Joan Morse.

Samar C.

Samar C.Sydney, NSW

Happy customer

Thank you Fabio for assisting me with your friendly service and knowledge. You listened and delivered. I now have purchased a bed I love thanks to your help. Highly recommend.

Suanne D.

Suanne D.

Outstanding Customer Service

Store LocationBankstown, NSW
hassan

hassanSydney, NSW

Worst mattresses ever

I paid 3500 $ for a mattress from snooze .when i got it home after couple.of weeks i start feeling so bad backache and pain in my legs
I called up the store for returning it they start making execuses and ddnt return it back
To be honest i would never recomended this brand
I was using other brand and never suffer from this pain
Really i wasted my money over zero from ten on mattress
I dnt advics anyone to buy from them.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationBankstown nsw
Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Product -exceptional customer service

Bed is great !We went for a Sealy exquisite.The reason we bought it was because of Samantha .Her product knowledge and passion to exceed what was required to get the sale across the line was exceptional!