Snooze NSW, Bankstown

Snooze NSW, Bankstown

Tracey

Tracey Sydney, NSW

Marta is the best

Perfect customer service, Marta is the one to see for all your needs.
My husband and I walked out there so happy and satisfied.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Excellent Sales service.

We went in store not knowing which mattress out of the huge selection would be right for us. Thank goodness for Anna. She really knows the products and made our choice surprisingly easy Very happy.

Marta made it easy!

Excellent service and experience received at Bankstown Snooze thanks to Marta whose knowledge and friendly support guided and informed our decision. With so many choices it was difficult to know where to start but Marta asked the right questions to lead us to our best mattress matches. We are super 'comfortable' with our choice of mattress, bed base and bedhead. Thank you Marta.

Marta was so helpful

Went in with my partner and both had different bed needs, think she found us one with her patience and knowledge

Exceptional Customer Service

A big thank you to Anna for your time helping my elderly father in-law with his mattress purchase. The best service and the best range of all beds, mattresses, bedding etc Exceptional service and best price by a mile - out of all the bedding stores nearby. Top it off - Australian made mattresses!

Store LocationBankstown
Marwa Z.

Marwa Z.Sydney, NSW

Anna’s service was amazing !

Anna was a wonderful sales person she helped us purchase a perfect bed and mattress ... I would definitely recommend Snooze Bankstown

Olga

Olga Sydney, NSW

Purchased a bed today from snooze bankstown! I was so impressed by the help and service that Anna gave at the store! She was so lovely and helpful. Thanks, I will definitely be back in future!

Exceptional service

Rafraf F.

Rafraf F.Sydney, NSW

Fabio is great!!

The man at snooze was so amazing his name is Fabio. I was in store for 3 hours and Fabio had so much patience with me, he was very helpful with my final decision he gave me a comfort posture report which helped me choose my mattress and base. He is great at has job. Very informative and friendly. SNOOZE usually wakes me up in the morning but now I'm waiting for snooze to put me to sleep thank you FABIO AND SNOOZE. From sarah and dave...

Fabio You're A Star!!!!

Walked in and out satisfied & happy within 20 mins!!! Fabio greeted us with a smile and a jump in his step, won us over and made the sale. He definitely knows his stuff!!

Excellent service

Thankyou Marta! The last 2 mattresses were so comfy we went back again for the next 2. We asked for Marta as she is knowledgeable about all her products and I trust her. We came away with the right mattress at a wonderful price. Thanks for the effort and assistance Marta 10/10.

Matt

MattPanania

Best customer service ever! Thank you Maria, you are the best of the best

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Fantastic after sales service

We purchased a bed head and found the in store service was very helpful.
When the bed head was dispatched it was incomplete and the delivery staff would not assemble it.
Bankstown send Favio to our residence. He not only solved our bed head issue but analyzed our mattress.
He referred it to Sealy who will be replacing the mattress. What fantastic service. I will certainly recommend Snooze Bankstown to all my friends as they have such a great customer awareness and fantastic after sales support.
Thanks to all the staff.

Dissapointed

DissapointedSydney, NSW

Sarah is so amazing. Lovely, helpful, patient and very knowledgeable. An absolute delight.

10 out of 10 for the store, layout and staff, especially Sarah.
All my needs were met in a comfortable environment. I'm thrilled with my purchase. Thank you so much Sarah

jeannie

jeannieSydney, NSW

Marta was going above and beyond. Amazing customer service in Bankstown.

I walked in and was greeted and served by Marta. Marta was very helpful and really helped me find bed furniture, Bed frame and 2 mattresses for me and my daughter. We purchased the mattress protector also and the care Marta did for me was just absolutely best customer service Ive had for years. Everything was explained to detail and she made sure I was okay throughout whole time I was there. I came twice to purchase more linen and a mirror to complete my bedroom. She was very understanding, knew her products very well, the quality explained. I would highly recomend her and Snooze Bankstown to my friends, family.

Cathy

CathySydney, NSW

Marta and the team at Snooze

I would highly recommend the team at Bankstown as they are all friendly and approachable. Marta went above and beyond to help me find bedroom furniture and mattresses that I preferred. She suggested that I could try the Snooze profiler and see what mattresses would be better suited. I made two purchases on different days but was able to add to order with no problems. Due to COVID-19 there was a delay on furniture being made in Victoria's lockdown. Marta kept phoning to relay progress on order. I was happy to wait as long as it took. I have now received my beds and furniture and I am as delighted with it all as she said I would be. Thanks Snooze won't hesitate to shop there again.

SHARON

SHARONSydney, NSW

I walked into the store and a lady named Samantha approached me and asked if I needed assistance. I told her that I was looking for a bedside table and she went above and beyond to help me. Samantha was so professional and willing to help in every way. I would recommend anyone to ask for her. Anna was very delighted too.

What a shame about the other staff members which were quite rude and said that I had to pay for storage if I didn't pick up the beside table straight away. What a joke.

Anyway I take my hat off to Samantha who is the best.

Thanks again.

Sharon

BETTY

BETTYSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by Anna

Anna you were amazing to deal with, very knowledge and experienced. She took the time to found a solution for all our back issues! Thanks again we appreciate your help.

David C.

David C.Sydney, NSW

Marta from Bankstown Snooze is absolutely fantastic

We would recommend asking for Marta before buying a bed.Marta would show you the best bed at a great price. Our first stop...There was no need to go anywhere else... Amazing service caring/smile. Marta is an asset to Snooze. Well done.

Lynn

LynnSydney, NSW

The best of Customer Service

We had a small idea of what we were looking for. However, we were shown better options with greater possibilities. The service and ideas that Marta gave us were better than expected. Much better than any of the other places we had looked at before. We were guided without being pressured at all. The customer service provided was second to none and we will be returning for any further purchases in the future. Ask for Marta, she is fantastic.