Snooze NSW, Bankstown

Snooze NSW, Bankstown

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (18)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (63%) · Not as advertised (38%)

Love it, love it, love it :)

Awesome staff from the moment i walked in, Marta your knowledge and customer service was fantastic. Im extremely happy with my purchase Madison QS Mattress.
Marta and Fabio an extra thank you to you both for going out of your way to drop off my mattress protector, which was left behind.
fabulous! outstanding service.

Cheers guys

Snooze A.Snooze

So happy with my purchases

Fabio did an amazing job with assisting me with a mattress that I want, showed me a few options and made the experience very enjoyable. Offered generous discounts as it was Boxing Day and made sure i was satisfied with my purchases. Bought a few pillows and protectors for my whole bed and I’m very happy with my purchases. Fabio was a great assistance and showed great customer service!

Snooze A.Snooze

AMAZING PRODUCTS AND SERVICE!

Maria and Sarah made the laborious process of buying a mattress simple and enjoyable! Maria helped us identify what we needed, showing us great options! Best service ever! We left with a wonderful purchase perfect for us! Thank you!

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Jord. We're glad you found the process enjoyable, and we'll be sure to pass this feedback along to Maria, Sarah and the Bankstown team. Thanks, Snooze

JAC

JACSydney Surrounds, NSW

Well Done Bivek at Bankstown Snooze

Very happy with service provided by staff, particularly Bivek. He LISTENED to my needs, offered alternatives and explained features with a refreshing professional grace. Perfect shopping experience. Good range available. I bought a Sealy mattress and adjustable base. My physiotherapist was also pleased that I had been advised and directed towards the correct products for my needs. Thank you Snooze.

Store LocationBankstown Snooze

Amazing!!

Easy to navigate the store. Great products at reasonable prices.
But the main positive would be the friendly staff.
My experience was with Fabio who was absolutely wonderful. Not only did he help me pick out the bed, he was extremely patient answeting my many questions and tailoring tge service to my exact needs. Definitely would recommend!!!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi elie, Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Bankstown. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful visit in-store with Fabio and the team. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Adil

AdilSydney, NSW

Loved the Mattress and Pillow

I just purchased a Mattress and a pillow....honestly speaking the customer serivice was excellent the girls over there Samantha and Marta were so friendly and guided me to purchase the right product which suites my back and posture....after laying down on the mattress they recommended, it took me 10 minutes to buy it...i am loving...Thank you so much for being there and help me pick the perfect mattress....i would highly recommend Snooze Bankstown to everyone.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Adil, thanks for leaving a review. We'll so pleased to hear you found the right mattress and pillow for your needs, with the support of the Bankstown team. We'll be sure to pass your generous feedback along to Samantha and Marta. Thanks, Snooze

sales/customer service

Best customer service ever

Served my Marta at snooze in Bsnkstown. Best customer service I have ever received. She Ask the right questions and was able to help me with exactly what I needed. Im so happy with my purchases cant wait to receive them highly recommend Marta she was extraordinary absolutely new her stuff omg I cant be more great full. She was truly remarkable. The most genuine sales person Ive ever come across

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Gina, thank you for sharing the details of your visit to Snooze Bankstown. We're so pleased that you had a wonderful experience with Marta in-store and will be sure to share to pass on your feedback. Regards, Snooze.

Karen McD

Karen McDSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service - Marta

Drove over 2 1/2 hours to the Bankstown store, as my local store were not helpful.
Spoke to Marta on the phone and explained my concerns and I was so impressed I made the journey.
I settled on a Technogel Sereno. I spent over 3 hours trying various mattresses.
Her product knowledge is amazing. She was so patient and listened. I can't wait until my mattress is delivered.

November 24th 2019 Update: Thank you Marta

Marta is the best!! She was so helpful in sorting out my problem with my mattress.
it arrived Friday and I had the best nights sleep in a long, long, long time

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We'll pass your lovely feedback onto Marta and the team at Bankstown. Enjoy your new mattress when it arrives. Regards, Snooze.

Sammy T

Sammy TSydney, NSW

Wonderful Customer Service!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Sammy, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We'll be sure to pass this on to Marta and the team at Bankstown. Regards, Snooze

Salesman FABIO

In sept 2019 I went to Snooze in Bankstown to purchase a mattress. Fabio is a perfect gentleman & a good salesman & was very helpful. Gave me a good deal. If u need a mattress etc ask for Fabio

Elaine

ElaineSydney, NSW

Perfect service

We had the perfect service from Marta in Bankstown snooze. She was lovely, welcoming, gave her recommendations and assisted us with anything we needed. Would definitely come back here if we need another bed:)

Warranty Claim MadeYes

kmissym

kmissymSydney, NSW

Good service. Fast delivery

Staff were very helpful and delivery was super quick. Hadn’t planned on trying in store then buy online but staff were super helpful and sorted in store. Thank you Snooze.

Excellent service

Very personable service from the very helpful Marta, thorough knowledge on support and frames, all in all great service and and negotiable price, very happy with the end result

Store is well set up and delivery option is also great

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Andrew, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you received excellent customer service and will be sure to pass this along to Marta and the team. Thanks, Snooze.

Kate C.

Kate C.Sydney, NSW

Great service from Marta!

My partner and I were looking for a new mattress because he suffers from a bad back. We received exceptional service from Marta. She was extremely helpful, informative and listened to our needs.

We are very grateful for her help and would definitely recommend her!

Mon

MonSydney, NSW

Fab products, Fantastic service, great price

Today I purchased 3 double mattresses for 3 teenage children. Marta guided me to the best quality mattress in my price range. I got great quality and fab and efficient service

Store LocationBankstowm

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Product, just what I wanted.

Snooze is the place for bedding. Great staff, thanks Samantha and Rose. Nothing was a problem for them. Great mattress and great deal. Many thanks, it’s lovely walking out happy.

Store LocationSnooze Bankstown.
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Christine. We're so glad you left the store happy, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Samantha, Rose and the Bankstown team. Regards, Snooze

Great customer service

I went into the Bankstown Snooze store looking to buy mattresses for two antique beds which are 3/4 single beds and mattresses are no longer made in this size given they are over 100 years old. The single or king single sizes were either too small or too big and I needed something in between. I was assisted by Marta from the Bankstown snooze store who took my measurements and arranged custom made mattresses for me within my price range. I was so happy she was able to arrange custom sizes for me as these beds have sentimental value. Marta was so friendly and helpful in explaining how it all works and really took her time with us. Overall we walked out of there very happy customers.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for leaving the details of your in-store experience, Gigi. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time with Marta and the team at the store, we'll be sure to pass on your feedback. Regards, Snooze.

Stephen Sinclair

Stephen SinclairSydney, NSW

This is a very well run and very professional shop

Both Mata and Maria are extremely experience people. They both know their products very well, they went out of their way to find answers for me, nothing was a problem. Their after sales service is also perfect.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Stephen, thanks for your review. We'll be sure to pass your thanks on to Mata and Maria at Bankstown. Hope to see you in store again soon. Regards, Snooze.

Amazing service

We stopped in a saw Samatha at snooze Bankstown and got the best service. She took her time with us, worked out what we needed and gave us a great deal. This is the second experience I have had with them and both were fantastic.