Snooze NSW, Belrose

Snooze NSW, Belrose

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised (0)
Sandra McDonogh

Sandra McDonogh Sydney, NSW

New bedroom furniture

I went to Snooze Belrose to purchase new bedroom furniture and was looked after by Kerry. She was really good and very helpful. There was a lot of mattresses and bed bases and chests of drawers and side cabinets to choose from. Kerry was knowledgeable and patient with me She explained the benefits of different types of mattresses and I was able to choose the exact one to suit me. Prices were good and the discounts I received were great. Delivery was the time and date that suited me and the delivery men also assembled the mattress.

Store LocationBelrose NSW

Thank you Jamie!!!

Massive shout out to Jamie who helped hubby and I select a new mattress. She was so patient with all of our questions and knew her stuff! Despite the extreme heat wave outside, she kept her cool and was so friendly and bubbly. Having visited so many other shops, Jamie was so refreshing and made such a difference to our day. We are so excited to get our new mattress!!!

Store LocationMoore Park Supa Centa, NSW
Kristen

KristenSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I haven't received my mattresses yet but I wanted to say how great the staff are at the Belrose store. Very helpful and patient with our decision making, and offered a discount without me even asking. Would happily buy from them again when these mattresses need replacing.

Store LocationBelrose NSW
Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze NSW, Belrose compares to other Furniture Shops

kJo

kJoSydney, NSW

Paid for a bed frame then called a week later saying sorry it’s now not in stock, 11 weeks on I still don’t have a bed

Paid for a bed frame that was in stock, was then called a week later saying sorry it’s now not in stock so u will have to wait. 11 weeks after on I still don’t have a bed. Disappointedly I have had to follow up, zero customer service or communicate!

Store LocationBelrose
Susheel

SusheelSydney, NSW

Amazing Service and happy to help !!!

I checked online and I was looking for a gas lift bed . Kerry from Belrose helped me throughout The process and knew her products really well. I was little late in the evening but that didn’t stop her helping me as she had to close the store. Super happy and will definitely recommend Snooze to all my friends...

Store LocationBelrose

Terrible customer service

Jan P

Jan PSydney

Fantastic purchase.

Staff in the store were pleasant and very helpful. The beds were just what I was looking for and the Delivery fellows were so polite and friendly. They assembled the beds very quickly and took away all rubbish. The whole experience was totally stress free.

Marianna

MariannaSydney

Awesome service

Due to immediate change of circumstances, I needed a single mattress asap. After discussing my situation with Kerry at the Belrose store, my order was confirmed within days and delivered by the lovely Barry by the end of the week. Amazing service and wonderful staff. Thank you!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Marianna, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience at Belrose with our team. We will be sure to pass your thanks on to them. Regards, Snooze.