Snooze NSW, Campbelltown

Snooze NSW, Campbelltown

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Alster F.

Alster F.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I wanted to say THANK YOU to James from the Campbelltown store for the wonderful service he offered. He delivered my mattress & cupboard personally to my home, on the day I desperately needed the mattress for my overseas visitors who arrived on that same day, and thank you for delivering it for the agreed delivery price. The cupboard was collected from another supplier and was delivered along with the mattress to save my shipping cost. Thank you once again.

Elizabeth

ElizabethAlexandria

Misleading and misrepresentation on sale

Store LocationSnooze Campbelltown
Thi

ThiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my Bed!!!!!

Awesome products and great prices. From the moment we entered the store we had a very pleasant experience. Our salesman young James is by far the BEST salesman I have EVER dealt with. He gently guided us in the right direction. He was patient and not pushy at all unlike the previous salespeople we dealt with at a store across the road. Love that James bothered to remember not only my and my husbands names but also our daughters. He also kept us well informed. James is to be highly commended because you definitely have some VERY happy customers here.

Hi Thi,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We’re so pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant experience. We’ll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.
Thanks, Snooze

Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze NSW, Campbelltown compares to other Furniture Shops

Fade and Anna N.

Fade and Anna N.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service from James @ Campbelltown Store

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Anna & Fade, thank you for sharing the details of your visit to Snooze Campbelltown. We're so pleased that you had a wonderful experience with James in-store and we will be sure to pass on your feedback. Regards, Snooze.

DaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed

Day

Thank you for your prompt reply. Yes, I really do hope that is the case.

Tomo

TomoIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

After shopping around the several bedding places in Campbeltown, we had narrowed it down to two from two different places. The competitor was $300 cheeper but service was not that helpful. We gave James a call at snooze and negotiated a deal. We preferred the mattress and bed at snooze and service was what won us over. Thankyou James for your help and we will tell all our friends to shop there in the future.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Tomo, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. So great to hear you had such a positive experience with James and the team at Campbelltown. We will be sure to pass this feedback along to the team. Regards, Snooze.

Rod

RodSydney

Great service from James

Shop assistant James went beyond what other stores in the chain offered, He followed up with time frame updates on stock & delivery. Pleasure to deal with, other members of staff in this chain should take note of how this young man presents himself with his attitude towards customers.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Rod. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to James and the Campbelltown team. Regards, Snooze

Anthony

AnthonyCampbelltown

Great experience.

Dealt with James at the Campbelltown store.
This guy was an absolute pleasure to deal with, I’m one of the most indecisive buyers and his product knowledge and clear advice made purchasing the right bed so much easier. Just walked out with my wife and our 2 year old as happy customers.
Credit to you James!

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Anthony. We're pleased to hear you were happy with your experience at Snooze Campbelltown, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to James and the team. Regards, Snooze

Snooze Campbelltown is AWESOME A+A+A+

Sandeep and his team at the Campbelltown Snooze made bed buying so easy . I ordered two studded bedheads and bases with drawers underneath .The colours are beautiful one being Nero( black ) the other Graphite ( dark grey ). I also ordered a Searly posturepeadic mattress purchased in a 50% off sale. Overall , l am very happy with my purchases and happy to recommend Sandeep (Soni ) if you are looking for a new bed or mattress . As l was purchasing beds for my newly built house , l was able to lay by securing my bed purchases at a great price.
If you are looking for a new bed or mattress to update your bedroom , go and see Snooze at Campbelltown on Blaxland Road , they will do everything to help you get the bed of your dreams!!!!

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Deirdre.S. We're pleased to hear you had such a great experience with Sandeep. We will be sure to pass your feedback along to the Cambelltown team. Regards, Snooze.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze NSW, Campbelltown compares to other Furniture Shops

Steve

Steve

Snooze Campbelltown Highly Recommended

Sunny and his team were fantastic!!
Very knowledgeable and fantastic customer service. It was actually a pleasure to walk in and not be pressured into buying.
Snooze had Great designs and many options.After visiting other bedding shops nearby we wish we saved time by going here first. Thank you for a great buying experience and will absolutely be reccomending to family and friends.

SnoozeSnooze

Hey Steve! Thank you for taking the time to share this with us! We'll make sure your kind words are passed on to the Campbelltown team. Regards, Snooze

Jacko

JackoCampbelltown

Swayed opinion to buy pricier, now paying for it with pain.

Got a mattress we were told is extremely popular and no complaints, asked about returns, he said we wouldn't need to cos we would love it. Well I am not loving the excruciating back pain. I now have a mattress i cold barely afford and can't sleep on it.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jacko, thanks for your feedback. If you can please send your best contact number to enquiries@snooze.com.au and the team from the Campbelltown store will be in touch to assist you further.

Best customer service in NSW!

The team at Snooze Campbelltown have the best customer service and customer relations in NSW! I went in looking for a good quality mattress that will last me a many years, within my budget. They were quick to assist me and answered all questions regarding the products. Definitely recommend this store if your looking for good help and excellent customer service!